Compton School Board Member "Shocked" by Sex Crimes Charges

Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
Due to a reporting error, an earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the suspect faced sex charges with a minor. NBC4 regrets the error.

A Compton School District board member was released Thursday after being arrested one day earlier amid accusations he sexually assaulted an unconscious man, officials said.

Skyy Fisher, 31, was taken into custody at his job in downtown Los Angeles and held at a jail in San Diego before being released, officials said.

"I'm shocked, shocked. It was very hard when I found that's what the charge was," Fisher said in an interview Thursday with NBC4. "It's very stressful for me, but my main goal is to defend my name."

Fisher said the case began in early June but gave no specifics. The investigation involves oral copulation of an unconscious person identified in an arrest warrant as a 26-year-old male.

Fisher's lawyer disputed the allegations.

"(There was) nothing involving any type of oral copulation of any kind on the part of my client. That's why we requested reports to just find out," Fisher's attorney Maryetta Marks said. "We knew nothing about any arrest warrant. I received a call from Mr. Fisher telling me he had been arrested."

Fisher was elected to the school board on Nov. 8, 2011, and is the youngest member elected.

"It's just very difficult to understand and think back, you know, what happened, did anything ... who have I been around, things like that, who's in my circle of friends and are they really my friends?" Fisher said.

In 2012, he was arrested on suspicion of driving intoxicated and made national headlines after using a homophobic slur to refer to Trayvon Martin in a podcast, as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

Fisher is due back in a San Diego court July 31.

fisher4.JPG

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    He cute...

We'll just have to agree to disagree because that shoe polish caesar cut is a NO
  • Darth Sidious
    He cute...

Yeah and he will suck your mans ? ..

• Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fisher4.JPG

Oh my ? , he wanna look like Jalen Rose so bad

Jalen-Rose.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cute...

We'll just have to agree to disagree because that shoe polish caesar cut is a NO

Lollll
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to a reporting error, an earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the suspect faced sex charges with a minor. NBC4 regrets the error.

A Compton School District board member was released Thursday after being arrested one day earlier amid accusations he sexually assaulted an unconscious man, officials said.

Skyy Fisher, 31, was taken into custody at his job in downtown Los Angeles and held at a jail in San Diego before being released, officials said.

"I'm shocked, shocked. It was very hard when I found that's what the charge was," Fisher said in an interview Thursday with NBC4. "It's very stressful for me, but my main goal is to defend my name."

Fisher said the case began in early June but gave no specifics. The investigation involves oral copulation of an unconscious person identified in an arrest warrant as a 26-year-old male.

Fisher's lawyer disputed the allegations.

"(There was) nothing involving any type of oral copulation of any kind on the part of my client. That's why we requested reports to just find out," Fisher's attorney Maryetta Marks said. "We knew nothing about any arrest warrant. I received a call from Mr. Fisher telling me he had been arrested."

Fisher was elected to the school board on Nov. 8, 2011, and is the youngest member elected.

"It's just very difficult to understand and think back, you know, what happened, did anything ... who have I been around, things like that, who's in my circle of friends and are they really my friends?" Fisher said.

In 2012, he was arrested on suspicion of driving intoxicated and made national headlines after using a homophobic slur to refer to Trayvon Martin in a podcast, as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

Fisher is due back in a San Diego court July 31.

fisher4.JPG

PAUSE ..How many diccs is this ? out here blowin ? PAUSE
  • Darth Sidious

PAUSE ..How many diccs is this ? out here blowin ? PAUSE

This Thirst is Real giving random unconscious dudes head.

demotivation.us_The-Thirst-is-real_135055018775.jpg

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your name is "Skyy", you have Jermaine Jackson grease in your hair and you're shocked about the charges that were filed?

? , please.