Where Did You First Meet Your Girl/Man? (Did You Two Know That You Had A Connection?)

Options
Alright, this thread is for both the guys and females. Anyway, I'm wondering where did you first meet your partner. Was it a special connection when you two both met each other for the first time? IC fill us in. Did ya'll meet at school, club, or etc. Now this has the potential to be a great thread. Let's not ? da ? up. Now give us the scoop.

black-dating-sites_bb3f45ff823431dc005af2778d8977fd.jpgblack-4.jpgal-sharpton-aisha-mcshaw.jpg

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    met her in middle school....we were good friends and actually talked about dating but i wasnt about that back then...we went our separate ways for several years and, believe it or not, were brought back together by a simple prayer she posted on fb that i responded to....we began to catch up and the rest is history

Now that's great man congrats.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    You make a lot of threads

This was my second thread of today.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I met her long before we started dating. Families knew each other, so we would see each other every few months or so.

Barely talked back then. Its a good thing though. I was wildin out back then.

Did we know we had a connection? Well turns out she was always interested in me. I aint really feel anything.

Somehow we ended up getting together eventually. It was right when i was looking for some type of companionship i somehow connected with her, i dont remember exact details how.

6 years and 2 break ups later we stronger then ever.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YouthGorilla for mod
    YouthGorilla for Admin
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fuccin taco bell. I was working the register , she came in my line I shot at her...anniversary is coming up on Monday.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met her at work. No connection at first really. Just a smile and hello. Then I was seeing this next chick who I had to freeze out cause she wasn't acting right. ? showed up at my work and aired me out in front of everyone. ? was sitting on a curb like wtf just happened and then current gf just started rubbing my shoulders. Consoling a ? . Next week we both got off work early. Went back to my crib to hangout. Put the key in the door and locked that muthafucka.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really connect with humans on any level whatsoever. I just meet and girl and can tell if she's down for the get down or not.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Online.

It was very comfortable meeting him for the first time.

Four years in..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn... makin me think of this i realized a pattern..

the one i met 10yrs ago we ran into each other at an abandoned warehouse party.. she came wit another dude and made sure to leave with me her number..

the one iv been wit for over 6yrs i met at my lil cousins bday party..
    her son was on the same football team.. i got there and got the party ? .. talked my ? playin dominoes and she was hooked..

my one iv had over 2yrs now i met at a fight party.. (notice the trend??)
    got her number inside.. she had no idea who i was and i had no idea she was a ? everybody wanted.. i leave wit my partner.. she comes outside and see the Benz on 22s... got her!

and last.. my ? iv had goin on 2yrs.. met her at a club.. well.. actually my homie did.. she was a ? that jus had a thing for black dudes.. we went to her house that night and was about to flip that ? .. her white dude roommate started trippin so we left..

? around and left my damn watch tho.. my Breitling.. but was already outta state by time i realized.. so when i went back a couple weeks later i got it from her... and we hit it off then..

i need to attend more parties. lol
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she was a sidepiece who I met either in, or right after high school. went away to college- would come back in town, see her off and on. no relationship to speak of.

Then me and my (then)fiancé broke up after I moved back to florida.(Breakup was epic, chronicled in a thread here in the FOF) My (now) wife had moved away to texas before I moved back home---- so I thought she was waaaaaaaay outta the picture. One day, I went on my classmates.com account, and had a whats up message from her(like a year old). I shot her an email, and she was like, what's up, I just moved back from Dallas last week. Are you still in El Paso?

My answer... nah- im back in florida. She helped console a ? thru some tough times. Whatever connection you're asking about happened then.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Met her at work. Just friends n ? at first. Been knowing her for like 5 years but didn't start ? around until about a year and a half ago.

That's how it usually works for me. I'd much rather have something grow organically from a friendship.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    You make a lot of too many threads

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was on the block trying to be the man...acting like i get all the ?

thats until this chick rolled up and we got to talk and she tried to give me the ? ....i was shook because i never had a girlfriend.

i told her we had to go together first..she said ok....so when we going to do it..

i held her hand all the way to my house and finished before we really go into it.

lil 13 yr old pralims was quick on the trigger...? was hairpin.

she was my chick the whole summer but i never got that ass again
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Met her at work. Just friends n ? at first. Been knowing her for like 5 years but didn't start ? around until about a year and a half ago.

That's how it usually works for me. I'd much rather have something grow organically from a friendship.

Cool bruh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EasyAce wrote: »
    Just peep'd all the chicks in the op are light skin.....just sayin

OP got a subscription for stock pics.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Met her coming out the social security office. ? said she get a check, that's when I knew it was meant to be.

2585922-3423194215-ibgJ7.gif
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? 's like the insecure American kid version of Lemzola
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I don't really connect with humans on any level whatsoever. I just meet and girl and can tell if she's down for the get down or not.

Spoken like a true sociopath.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White supremacist rally
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muthafuckin Deluxe Coney Island ! 7 mile and conant.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    2nd period freshman year of high school. We were just good friends for a long ass time until it grew into more when we were older and started spending alot of time around each other again. ? I was the one that friend zoned her ass in high school lol. I used her to get to her best friend at the time lol.