Luciferianism NOW!

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ashamed at all of the OT. It highly inspires me to this day. Especially after Moses death and Joshua taking over. That's when we real get to see that our ? is a conquering king and nothing stands in his way.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    If it wasn't for the word "context", Christians would be unable to defend the horrible sentences and passages of the Bible. Thank ? NO ONE takes the Bible seriously anymore.

No coincidence ? and Columbus found so much use for the Bible, it easily supported (and co-signed) their ? up worldview.

what the ? are you talking about i take the bible serious and millions of other people do as well. in fact people today take the teachings of christ more serious than in the past, that's why atheist are allowed to speak their filth and why people who hate the major religion of this country and the majority of the western world are allowed to keep living. If we did not take those teaching serious people like you would be put in jail or shot

Well it's funny you say that because as I just said, THANK ? no one really takes the Bible seriously. You do know the Bible says death is the punishment for believing in diff gods or even multiple gods right? And as you admitted many times in this forum, the Bible ? NOR Jesus ever DISCARDED the Old Testament. You're ashamed of the words of the Bible and you KNOW IT

that was the punishment for jews living under their own laws in the ancient middle east in case you have not noticed the laws have been fullfilled and christians are not jews.

i've had this discussion with you already but your hate is blinding you to what the bible actually says now if you don't like what it says then that's fine but first understand what it says before you spread your misunderstandings jesus did not discard the old law he wrapped them up into two and that's basic teaching.
  • zombie
    Options
    If the Old Testament is so bad in the eyes of most Christians or many of them, why is it part of the Bible? Why does Jesus say himself the old rules of the Bible are not to be dismissed? I'm sick of the double talk by Christians, it's getting sickening at this point

I don't find anything wrong with THE OT the rules have not been dismissed they are expressed differently
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for the word "context", Christians would be unable to defend the horrible sentences and passages of the Bible. Thank ? NO ONE takes the Bible seriously anymore.

No coincidence ? and Columbus found so much use for the Bible, it easily supported (and co-signed) their ? up worldview.

what the ? are you talking about i take the bible serious and millions of other people do as well. in fact people today take the teachings of christ more serious than in the past, that's why atheist are allowed to speak their filth and why people who hate the major religion of this country and the majority of the western world are allowed to keep living. If we did not take those teaching serious people like you would be put in jail or shot

Well it's funny you say that because as I just said, THANK ? no one really takes the Bible seriously. You do know the Bible says death is the punishment for believing in diff gods or even multiple gods right? And as you admitted many times in this forum, the Bible ? NOR Jesus ever DISCARDED the Old Testament. You're ashamed of the words of the Bible and you KNOW IT

that was the punishment for jews living under their own laws in the ancient middle east in case you have not noticed the laws have been fullfilled and christians are not jews.

i've had this discussion with you already but your hate is blinding you to what the bible actually says now if you don't like what it says then that's fine but first understand what it says before you spread your misunderstandings jesus did not discard the old law he wrapped them up into two and that's basic teaching.

LOL I actually laughed out loud reading this. Do you realize what you said makes no sense? You said AGAIN the old laws were not discarded, and Jesus basically made up his own two little rules. If the old rules were NOT discarded, um.........

UHHHH.....They still are supposed to be followed right?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    If the Old Testament is so bad in the eyes of most Christians or many of them, why is it part of the Bible? Why does Jesus say himself the old rules of the Bible are not to be dismissed? I'm sick of the double talk by Christians, it's getting sickening at this point

I don't find anything wrong with THE OT the rules have not been dismissed they are expressed differently

SMH this makes no sense
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

SMH this makes no sense

It makes no sense to you because you lack wisdom
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's cause he's never read Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23–25; or Ephesians 2:15, which all say that the Old Testament is moot.

Why do these Christians trolls keep coming into threads babbling about off topicshit? No one gives a ? about the bible anyway, Christians included.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo are we going to talk about Wicca or Christianity?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus said he saw Lucifer fall like lightning

Modern Day Translation: that ? got knocked the ? out !
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is so BLASTED depressing
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

Micha'el put those paws on him
  • kingblaze84
    Options

So why is Lucifer, according to Christians, still so powerful till this day lol
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Do you believe Satan is dead or alive and well? Just curious
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's not though. To humans like us he might appear strong but he's not. Micheal smacked that ? out of Heaven like it was nothing
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Lmao wtf they was teaching y'all ? in catholic school?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Lmao wtf they was teaching y'all ? in catholic school?

Don't Christians often refer to Lucifer or the devil as an actual being that's alive and helps manipulate people?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never knew there were so many devil worshippers on this sight
  • Black Boy King
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? looks evil this site is filled with occultist. i'm going to ammunation to buy some ammo. "there's occultist everywhere friend!"
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo are we going to talk about Wicca or Christianity?

I knew it! a jacksons a witch burn him at the stake!
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Do you believe Satan is dead or alive and well? Just curious

Lucifer is alive and well, and fears me because I have the spirit of the most high and, the child of the most high and I'm a ? and he's not.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Everybody that uses "context" is not doing so as an excuse. Even if you don't want to accept Christianity, it helps to know what it really has to say. There was a Ghandi quote that probably says a lot about how people feel about Christianity...it kind of goes like..."I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christian."
  • waterproof
    Options
    Ignoring the Christrolls... There is an interesting take on the supposed tale of Lucifer's fall.

Using the same assumptions of traditional Christian folklore, the basic idea is that Lucifer loved and adorned humanity and only wanted to share the mysteries of the universe with man but the cruel G-d wanted only to keep his creation imprisoned and ignorant like a caged pet. The serpant was actually Lucifer's way of encouraging mankind to seek out the unknown and to grow as a species. The punishmens of mortality, pain, menstruation, etc were due to G-d's jealousy towards Lucifer's mutual adoration with humanity. But as a consolation for potential redemption, Lucifer was allowed to show mankind science, math, logic so that one day paradise would be achieved.

Stop your sniffling
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Knuckle game changed quicker than lightning" - Nas the prophet.