Luciferianism NOW!

12345679»

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    thats why I stay away from following religion ...studying life is good enough for me ,way too many contradictions in the bible for me to think the whole book is law,yes there is plenty of knowledge in it sprinkled with some facts ,sories ,allegories poems and metaphores but the more you read and try to makes sense of it ,the more it makes no sense ,? your head up

one exemple

HOW THE ? can the devil play with ? 's head if he is really ? ( I do believe in ? ,just not the stories about him written in the bible) read the story of job; ? actually made a bet with the Devil ,devil told ? Job would not be a loyal follower if he lost everything ,then ? tried to prove the devil wrong hahahaha what type of ? ? is that !
    even I am confident enought to not have to feel like I have to prove anything to doubters hahaha
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucifer is the devil, what else is there to say except that he was given that name by an angel. I love how this thread is for Satanism.

Luciferianism and Satanism are two different things.
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Its amazing how people will continue to believe the ? of the bible and christian religion despite all its contradictions. Yaweh has done a great job of controlling the minds of humans.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.Original wrote: »
    Its amazing how people will continue to believe the ? of the bible and christian religion despite all its contradictions. Yaweh has done a great job of controlling the minds of humans.

Bumping old wack threads helps break yahwehs mind control