Is Hulk overrated?

Options

Comments

• TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes he is, there are so many heroes and villains that can bang with him now, I dont even count WWH, everyone jobbed to him so he could get a push. Worldbreaker mode so bad they had to get Zues to whoop his ass to make up for a too suped up hulk.

Monica Rambeau handled Zeus easily...but hulk couldn't even ? with him.

WWH is canon though.

I particularly like the Wolverine scene even though that's my favorite character.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes he is, there are so many heroes and villains that can bang with him now, I dont even count WWH, everyone jobbed to him so he could get a push. Worldbreaker mode so bad they had to get Zues to whoop his ass to make up for a too suped up hulk.

Monica Rambeau handled Zeus easily...but hulk couldn't even ? with him.

WWH is canon though.

I particularly like the Wolverine scene even though that's my favorite character.

He more than likely means he doesn't count it due to it being PIS in general.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bro......

Invisble woman is out here folding up celestials and gods with ease...Im pretty sue she can solo hulk, Strange and F4 should of ended WWH period

Ghost Rider has unlimted strength also and durablity....in his tie in, he could of ended it also but again...hulk event
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hulk is one of my favorite characters, but HOLY ? is he ever overrated!

He's a one trick pony. Granted, it's a damn good trick, but still one trick, just the same. There's no way someone like Thor, who possess a comparable level of strength, as well as a whole shitload of other powers at his disposal, should ever lose to the Hulk.

Proof positive of that is how Thor conveniently seems to forget his other powers and just slugs it out with the Hulk. Which, by now, you'd think he'd know not to do.

Guys like Thor, Gladiator, Surfer, and anyone on that level should almost always beat the Hulk.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bro......

Invisble woman is out here folding up celestials and gods with ease...Im pretty sue she can solo hulk, Strange and F4 should of ended WWH period

Ghost Rider has unlimted strength also and durablity....in his tie in, he could of ended it also but again...hulk event

I'm a fan of Sue Richards she's dope and got a great power set, but Green Scar almost killed her, Damn never gave her a stroke when she used her force field, she never felt that type of strength.

Ghost Rider wouldn't do.? either and I know all about his power set.

1) Hulk was innocent

2) Hulk regeneration power set (Hulk got close to the sun and as fast he was getting burned to the bone his skin regenerate) and durabilty would of Handle Riders Hellfire.

What don't y'all just admit it, Hulk Hurt y'all feelings

Where was this oh it's his event During The Rune Thor arc, or Reed Richards event, The Sentry and Void event,

Y'all are pathetic likely said y'all like your heroes White. LONG HAIR, wearing capes, an alien or have super duper powers.
  • waterproof
    Options

He's a one trick pony. Granted, it's a damn good trick, but still one trick, just the same. There's no way someone like Thor, who possess a comparable level of strength, as well as a whole shitload of other powers at his disposal, should ever lose to the Hulk.

Proof positive of that is how Thor conveniently seems to forget his other powers and just slugs it out with the Hulk. Which, by now, you'd think he'd know not to do.

Guys like Thor, Gladiator, Surfer, and anyone on that level should almost always beat the Hulk.

Thor is stupid. Always have been and always will be, that's Thor since his creation a Damn foolish brute, after millions of years of fighting he should be a Master and he gets his ass kicked

His new name Worthless Thor fits him.

Even Avengers and Thor writers have Thor getting rocked by Thor
  • waterproof
    edited August 2014
    Options

Now we getting somewhere Hulk is a one trick pony, Ha!

That's the genius of HULK.

The Hulk power is his Rage, Unlimited Strength, Durability and Healing Power...That's all Hulk need. Hulk is a Alpha Male

HULK is a freak of nature, In a universe of High Powered Mutants, ? 's, Genius that create Armor Suits, Weapons ala Reed, Sorcery in Strange, Doom, Celestial and Cosmic beings, Super Serum that created the powerful Sentry, Crystals and gods creating Juggernaut

All with the Super Duper Powers

There's a Man who turns into a Monster who rage and unlimited Strength who beat the ? out of them, who's a force in the universe who choose what HULK can come out to play.

And y'all hate it, Strength will always reign supreme in the real world or comic.

Hulk kiddie costumes sells, his comics sells, when kids think about strength and power they think of Hulk.

Power Lifters, Body Builders want to be Hulk. Not Thanos. NOT Superman, not Thor.

Hulk a Alpha Male with unlimited strength as his power set don't need all those powers your heroes have.
    The madder he gets the stronger he gets and there's no limit to his strength

Why Hulk have more fans easy, In the real world we go Toe to toe and that's what HULK do. ? your super duper powers. Hulk will whoop your favorite comic character ass with his fist and y'all hate it.

HULK SMASH, NUFF SAID!
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Thor is stupid. Always have been and always will be, that's Thor since his creation a Damn foolish brute, after millions of years of fighting he should be a Master and he gets his ass kicked

Again, it's very telling that Thor has to be dumbed down in order for the Hulk to stand toe to toe with him. Because logically, given Thor's power set, there is really no way the Hulk should beat him, and the writers know this.

Despite this, it's also very telling that the majority of their fights have been inconclusive even with Thor being "handicapped".
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Again, it's very telling that Thor has to be dumbed down in order for the Hulk to stand toe to toe with him. Because logically, given Thor's power set, there is really no way the Hulk should beat him, and the writers know this.

Despite this, it's also very telling that the majority of their fights have been inconclusive even with Thor being "handicapped".

Wrong Thor always been written as Dumb, That's how Stan Lee written him when he created him a blond hair air head.

Hulk always put those paws on Thor, Thor really think he can go Toe to toe with the Hulk when time after Time Hulk be leaving Thor buried a few feet in the ground laying half dead.

Even Thor fans. I'm talking about ? fans admit Thor is dumb when it comes to fighting. That's Thor, that's his character that's his weakness, why y'all mad
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Ghost Rider could have put and end to WWH IF he wanted to
  • waterproof
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lol Ghost Rider could have put and end to WWH IF he wanted to

It didn't happen and I would love to see it, Ghost Rider had no reason, but again I would love to see it.

But this what The Great Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange said

Zarathos the demonic enity who was at that time the source of Ghost Rider power, possess sufficient amount of mystical power to challenge The Green Scar aka World War Hulk

Again Strange said Challenge, Not Win but Challenge.

But we all know Hulk is immune to Dark Magic, lol.

HULK SMASH! NUFF SAID
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres literally nothing Hulk can do to harm Ghost Rider
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd beat tf out of Johnny Cage 1 on 1!
  • waterproof
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    theres literally nothing Hulk can do to harm Ghost Rider

LOL, we will never know......All I know The Green Scar was just Chilling like a G in the big ass hell fire looking at the Rider like he was crazy.

But just like Rider have immunity to physical harm, you for got The Green Scar adaptability power, he can adapt to any threat physically, energy based, whatever pose a threat to him, breathing in space, telepathic attacks, chilling in hellfire ect
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Ghost Rider got that my ? . To make it fair, Thor is a ? and hulk closely matches him in strength.

There's a few cats with powers that aren't blonde hair blue eyed. Blue Marvel, Thanos, Monica Rambeau are a few.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Here's a link to marvels most powerful characters.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every marvel/dc character is lol.

its comics maaaaaayne

batman went from fighting the joker and the mafia in Gotham to a key justice league member, outsmarting Darkseid and chilling in space and ? .

Superman used to ran to a ? phonebooth to change clothes(lol remember that ? ?).....now he hangs out all over the universe.

Dont even get me started with all the Marvel villains....
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean come on son, Hulk was just a angry dude, wrecking ? .....then.....mofoz were saying well what about all the carnage he leaves behind? Innocents die etc....then you had dudes saying well, Bruce Banner is calculating all the damage being done within nano seconds etc, on that ultra intelligence, mathematical genius ? while in hulk mode, so no innocents gets hurt and so on....

.....most characters started out simple, but turned into super saiyan lvl unlimited due to the writers.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Skaar is pretty Damn powerful though
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    They need to make a hulk that can fly.

he flew in his first few comics
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY DO YALL CONSTANTLY SAY HULK IS NOT AS STRONG AS THIS OR THAT CHARACTER WHEN HIS POWER IS UNLIMTIED?????
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    WHY DO YALL CONSTANTLY SAY HULK IS NOT AS STRONG AS THIS OR THAT CHARACTER WHEN HIS POWER IS UNLIMTIED?????

Well...he has had his ass handed to him quite a few times

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/110521/2538167-773864_thanos_? _slaps_hulk_and_drax_super.jpg[/img]

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/110521/2538167-773864_thanos_? _slaps_hulk_and_drax_super.jpg[/img]

... TRUE...

THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT COMICS, MOVIES, AND CARTOONS...

HULK KILLED THOR IN A CARTOON DVD I GOT... THEN, THOR IS GOING TOE TO TOE IN THE AVENGERS MOVIE....IN THE COMICS, YOU GOT THANOS ? SLAPPIN HULK.. TOOOO INCONSISTANT..
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options

... TRUE...

THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT COMICS, MOVIES, AND CARTOONS...

HULK KILLED THOR IN A CARTOON DVD I GOT... THEN, THOR IS GOING TOE TO TOE IN THE AVENGERS MOVIE....IN THE COMICS, YOU GOT THANOS ? SLAPPIN HULK.. TOOOO INCONSISTANT..

So because the movie and comics dont follow the cartoons its considered inconsistent?

Smh people on this sub-forum are pretty stupid when it comes to comics.

You all need to stop projecting what you think it should be as fact.