Is Hulk overrated?

Options

Comments

• TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »

"They aren't in order from strongest to weakest. I have them randomly ordered. I agree Apocalypse isn't as powerful as Thor. Sorry for any confusion."
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who'd win between magneto and Thor though. I'm pretty sure Eric can control mjionir.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    WHY DO YALL CONSTANTLY SAY HULK IS NOT AS STRONG AS THIS OR THAT CHARACTER WHEN HIS POWER IS UNLIMTIED?????

Well...he has had his ass handed to him quite a few times

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/110521/2538167-773864_thanos_? _slaps_hulk_and_drax_super.jpg[/img]

Wasn't Savage or Green Scar

And we will see if Thanos will be slapping Savage Hulk like that, When Savage Hulk meets up with Thanos in upcoming issue of Hulk
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    WHY DO YALL CONSTANTLY SAY HULK IS NOT AS STRONG AS THIS OR THAT CHARACTER WHEN HIS POWER IS UNLIMTIED?????

[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/110521/2538167-773864_thanos_? _slaps_hulk_and_drax_super.jpg[/img]

And we will see if Thanos will be slapping Savage Hulk like that, When Savage Hulk meets up with Thanos in upcoming issue of Hulk

And he will get punked like he always does when he faces Thanos.

Let's not act like this didn't happen earlier this year:

F8fb4AD.png

Cain wrote: »

Thanos just beat Thor,Hyperion and Hulk at once. It's like all comic books it strictly depends on the writer at the moment.

What issue?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Scaar could beat Thanos with ease. Scaar is hulks son.
  • veikuri
    Options

Are you waterproof's son?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Hell na. I'm not even making this ? up, check out comicvine. It says he's stronger than Thanos with the infinity gems and punched a hole in juggernauts armor with ease. He's stronger than hulk and Thor combined.
  • veikuri
    Options

Hell na. I'm not even making this ? up, check out comicvine. It says he's stronger than Thanos with the infinity gems and punched a hole in juggernauts armor with ease. He's stronger than hulk and Thor combined.

You do realize that Thanos with the infinity gems wiped out about half of the 616 universe? Then you go off to say that he is stronger than Hulk and Thor combined, when Thor under Warrior's Madness(amplifies his strength 10x) WITH the power gem(grants him unlimited strength(like the Hulk) couldn't put down Thanos. Put Juggernaut, Hulk, and Thor against Thanos and he will defeat them.

• BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Oh ? . Well in that case, i retract my statement.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Thanos just beat Thor,Hyperion and Hulk at once. It's like all comic books it strictly depends on the writer at the moment.

Again that wasn't the Savage Hulk, do y'all even know who is the Savage Hulk is
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh i was with you until this
    THanos washes Hulk (any incarnation) every time

i think a Thanos Respect thread needs to be made or something.
    The ? is an Eternal first and foremost, making him damn near immortal.
    add to that, a MUTANT eternal which bumps up his strength exponentially.
  • veikuri
    Options
    Also add his bionic amplification to augment his strength.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

You do realize that Thanos with the infinity gems wiped out about half of the 616 universe? Then you go off to say that he is stronger than Hulk and Thor combined, when Thor under Warrior's Madness(amplifies his strength 10x) WITH the power gem(grants him unlimited strength(like the Hulk) couldn't put down Thanos. Put Juggernaut, Hulk, and Thor against Thanos and he will defeat them.

Wait but scaar has super regeneration basically meaning he can't die and regenerates from every attack in less than seconds compared to hulk and wolverine.
  • veikuri
    Options

Wait but scaar has super regeneration basically meaning he can't die and regenerates from every attack in less than seconds compared to hulk and wolverine.

And?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

And?

Thanos can't hurt a ? keeps healing.
  • veikuri
    Options

And?

Thanos can't hurt a ? keeps healing.

I guess you didn't know thanos is the avatars of death.
  • veikuri
    Options
    Avatar* there really needs to be a way to edit mobile posts
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanos was also given a power boost by death and he IS immortal because he's not allowed in her realm so he can't die
  • waterproof
    Options

Thanos said there's only one person who he hate to face and that's The Savage Hulk incarnation, unlimited Strength, unlimited durability, telepathic powers don't work on Savage or Green Scar and instant healing.

So when the Savage Hulk runs around in the cosmic universe in Hulk which Starlin writing, we can come back and have this discussion
  • veikuri
    Options

Thanos said there's only one person who he hate to face and that's The Savage Hulk incarnation, unlimited Strength, unlimited durability, telepathic powers don't work on Savage or Green Scar and instant healing.

So when the Savage Hulk runs around in the cosmic universe in Hulk which Starlin writing, we can come back and have this discussion

inb4 "That wasn't Savage Hulk or WB Hulk"
  • waterproof
    Options

I kind of figured you wasn't that bright of a human being, did I just said Starting in Hulk #5 it's the Savage Hulk persona.

Mr. I LIKE MY Comic Characters with Super Duper Powers
  • veikuri
    Options

I kind of figured you wasn't that bright of a human being, did I just said Starting in Hulk #5 it's the Savage Hulk persona.

Mr. I LIKE MY Comic Characters with Super Duper Powers

I guess that joke went over your head like most comics. And you must be smoking ? if you don't think Hulk has "Super Duper Powers".
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Early Hulk can't be overrated.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd say he's overpowered
  • waterproof
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »