Is Hulk overrated?

Options
124»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a fairly OP character

His strength increases the angrier he gets, which would make his power limitless
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    He's a fairly OP character

His strength increases the angrier he gets, which would make his power limitless

In the world of Sentry, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor etc....Hulk is over powered?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny because I could of swear in Quite Comical everybody can kick the Hulk ass
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Thanos was also given a power boost by death and he IS immortal because he's not allowed in her realm so he can't die

Mann, talk about rejection.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    veikuri wrote: »
    veikuri wrote: »
    Scaar could beat Thanos with ease. Scaar is hulks son.

Are you waterproof's son?

Hell na. I'm not even making this ? up, check out comicvine. It says he's stronger than Thanos with the infinity gems and punched a hole in juggernauts armor with ease. He's stronger than hulk and Thor combined.

You do realize that Thanos with the infinity gems wiped out about half of the 616 universe? Then you go off to say that he is stronger than Hulk and Thor combined, when Thor under Warrior's Madness(amplifies his strength 10x) WITH the power gem(grants him unlimited strength(like the Hulk) couldn't put down Thanos. Put Juggernaut, Hulk, and Thor against Thanos and he will defeat them.

Wait but scaar has super regeneration basically meaning he can't die and regenerates from every attack in less than seconds compared to hulk and wolverine.

Thanos is an Eternal, meaning he's virtually immortal to begin with. The only way most Eternals can die is if all of their molecules are dispersed and that has changed since the latest Eternals mini. Eternals have rapid regeneration as well.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only overrated because he's on marvel earth. If he were to go cosmic I'm sure he would be getting his ? pushed in