The Hell? WorldStarHipHop...The Movie (Get Ready ? Will Be Yelling World Star In The Theatre)

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    S2J wrote: »
    Goat was for the idea, not your rant. Shyts brilliant if they go the direction im thinkin

? me off that black people act like we cant have entertainment.

You'd never say 'Youtube has caused...', but yall ready to claim Worldstar does.

Entertainment? Really? So, exploiting stereotypes and mainly showing Blacks in a negative light is entertainment? Come on ? .
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Goat was for the idea, not your rant. Shyts brilliant if they go the direction im thinkin

You'd never say 'Youtube has caused...', but yall ready to claim Worldstar does.

Entertainment? Really? So, exploiting stereotypes and mainly showing Blacks in a negative light is entertainment? Come on ? .

Why are you so ? tonight, chill

WS has ALL ends of tha spectrum, end of story. The controversy sells it but there's atleast some type of "medicine in the candy"
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

Why are you so ? tonight, chill

WS has ALL ends of tha spectrum, end of story. The controversy sells it but there's atleast some type of "medicine in the candy"

It's ? ? bruh.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Like I said that ? is an embarrassment and whoever supports that is a CERTIFIED ? . It's not being ? it's fact.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Advertising on Worldstar can go for up to 5000 a day...q is winning...I bet no one remembers that Worldstar was initially a mixtape site
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Advertising on Worldstar can go for up to 5000 a day...q is winning...I bet no one remembers that Worldstar was initially a mixtape site

How does it empower Blacks and other minorities? Q is part of the problem NOT the solution. I give him credit for his hustle, but I don't respect what he does. He's polluting the Black folk.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigh. Its hard to overcome cliches because people get so used to saying them that you'd swear they make sense... what EXACTLY does 'exploiting a stereotype' even mean. Like what EXACTLY does that mean.

I coukd see if they were personally filming these things, or if that was literally all they had. But again, its basically a database of mindless entertainment, and 75% of that site is random rappers who pay to get their vids up. The rest is shock factor videos, of all races
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

How does it empower Blacks and other minorities? Q is part of the problem NOT the solution. I give him credit for his hustle, but I don't respect what he does. He's polluting the Black folk.

But y are u quoting me? Do I looks like black ppl s savior...I just posted numbers and facts ... U got a beef w Worldstar...send a DNS attack their way
  • GorillaWitAttitude

But y are u quoting me? Do I looks like black ppl s savior...I just posted numbers and facts ... U got a beef w Worldstar...send a DNS attack their way

I was responding that's all. It's a site where you give your thoughts.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The elephant in the room is black people are embarassed to see that 'other' side of our race, and you think wshh is letting out our big secret. And now 'Oh no white people is gon see this and think we's all nggas!'

As if they will ever see us as anything different...? , as if you should care...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    The elephant in the room is black people are embarassed to see that 'other' side of our race, and you think wshh is letting out our big secret. And now 'Oh no white people is gon see this and think we's all nggas!'

As if they will ever see us as anything different...? , as if you should care...
    I see I can't have a discussion with an ignorant person so..........bye.gif
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll line up for advance tickets of Steve Harvey/Tyler Perry's next coonfest before I support this.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »

BRUH...All types of ? is on Youtube. Only a certain type a thing is on WorldStar though.

Youc ant find SEVERAL positive videos of black people. YOu can find several videos of ignorance though. So you cant compare.

All types of ? on wshh too. MAJORITY being struggle rappers, outtakes or behind the scenes bloopers or celeb/player caught cussin, a player caught pickin his nose, etc

I dnt follow the site but i just checked it. Do yourself a favor and actually go to the website onstead of just regurgitating what you see. Theres 100 irrelevant videos for every 1 '2 black women cuss around their kid'video. The site is just mindless entertainment. The "? " tag is wildly exagerated

You're really not in a position to condescend to me or anyone else seeing as though you're in here supporting blatant ? ? only a ? with the IQ of a dead housenigger would find amusing.

So, I see you one of those type I have to talk/type down to so I'll rephrase my statement in the form of a question so even YOU can understand the error of your ways:

IS IT EASY OR DIFFICULT TO FIND A VIDEO WHERE BLACKS ARE NOT SHOWN IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT IN SOME WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM ON WSHH???

? your reply. The answer is its difficult. Unlike on YOUTUBE. Thus...your comparison is false. Denying this fact is ridiculous.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only go on worldstar for fight and vine comps. If this movie isn't 2 hours of ? shaking ass in various locations such as libraries and passenger seat of a car or ? getting knocked the ? out as a montage i'm not watching it.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet it's like ?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine this to be like an episode of cops or funniest/dumbest police chases. Except it'll be all black people. Which is the total opposite of what those police video shows air, interesting enough.
  • MoneyLuver

This is literally what it is. GOAT Sir.

But you know what's even more funnier than that? There's hardly any type of shade thrown on Black People on there

One time they had a fat black ugly ? darkskinned Black Chick on there literally ? into this White Guy's mouth for like 3 minutes straight
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know what? I actually kinda agree with this. Most people, including black people, are taught from an early age to hide their flaws and only put out the positive for the world to see. But with the advancement of technology, anyone can be a camera man and catch people at the worst times. And WordStar is a platform to showcase those worst moments.

I think some people's issue is that there isn't much balance. Like we knor who controls Hollywood and the media. We have historically been used to getting the short end of the sticl when it comes to a balanced portryal of black people on the news and in entertainment media. So I think people's issue with worldstar is that Isa black man owns it and is continuing the "agenda" to perpetuate the ignorance.

But I look at it like this. White people for the most part have always liked blacks for "entertainment". And as a whole, we dont support out own unless its something portraying us in a negative way mainly because we are so broken as a people.(rmember the great senators and redtails?)
    And Q is in it to.make money....flat out.

Something extrodinary would have to happen to switch that mindset. Its sad. But its the truth.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes no sense to take responsibility for what idiots in worldstar do

They're not you
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all acting like the bootleg man ain't gonna come up with this movie. Lol at thinking black folks Finna pack out the theaters for this ? .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Y'all acting like the bootleg man ain't gonna come up with this movie. Lol at thinking black folks Finna pack out the theaters for this ? .

The fact is that this movie is not a positive for the Black community.
  • MoneyLuver
    KingSimba wrote: »

You know what? I actually kinda agree with this. Most people, including black people, are taught from an early age to hide their flaws and only put out the positive for the world to see. But with the advancement of technology, anyone can be a camera man and catch people at the worst times. And WordStar is a platform to showcase those worst moments.

I think some people's issue is that there isn't much balance. Like we knor who controls Hollywood and the media. We have historically been used to getting the short end of the sticl when it comes to a balanced portryal of black people on the news and in entertainment media. So I think people's issue with worldstar is that Isa black man owns it and is continuing the "agenda" to perpetuate the ignorance.

But I look at it like this. White people for the most part have always liked blacks for "entertainment". And as a whole, we dont support out own unless its something portraying us in a negative way mainly because we are so broken as a people.(rmember the great senators and redtails?)

Something extrodinary would have to happen to switch that mindset. Its sad. But its the truth.

Yup. U got black guys and black girls out here eatin ass like a hungry person munchin on a warm steak And ? actin like that ? ain't real
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    KingSimba wrote: »

Yup. U got black guys and black girls out here eatin ass like a hungry person munchin on a warm steak And ? actin like that ? ain't real

No beef, but what does that have to do with WSHH showcasing more negative stereotypes? If this move gets released I bet it i'll be a nationwide then this is going to show even more negatives.