NFL Cheap Seats Fantasy OG league espn.com

Options
1234568»

Comments

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chi-Town Bully

Is it safe to say that your season is over and crown the champ?

Yea man, this ? over. At least I;m about to win OG League 2

Yea good game jo.....I ain't gone clown like I want to cuz you from the land........

@MillzOG‌

What I tell you bruh, you clowns can't see me, now that I done my ? don't @ me about no fantasy football nothin.......@ me when that money on the line. With the 10th pick and first time offender came thru wrecking ? . CHI-TOWN in the building GOTDAMMIT!
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Lol ahh man. ? you b!

I can't front though you earned your spot for sure. I def been wanting to do a money league but ? be frontin.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I be feeling like the Buffalo Bills in this ? , making it to the finals a lot with nothing to show for it
  • MillzOG
    Options
    I be feeling like the Buffalo Bills in this ? , making it to the finals a lot with nothing to show for it

That's ? you trash b.

I'll show you that in both NBA leagues and then when we get that MLB league started up. (if we have enough people to do that one)
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

Sheeit don't sell yaself too short, these mufuckas ain't puttung up no points
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Lol ahh man. ? you b!

I can't front though you earned your spot for sure. I def been wanting to do a money league but ? be frontin.

Yea man we need to make that happen. If we do a 100$ a pop the winner can easily take home a stack
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still need a RB
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    congratulations to the winner of this league yall mfers had me up out of there around the same time my bears were eliminated from the playoffs themselves like in week 8 even before their bye week

placed 13 out of 14 smfh disgusting i cant even look at myself right now but you know whats awesome though having the second most points in my 14 team money league and having a 3-11 record

i swear with this fan duel/draft kings coming into my life i dont think im gonna waste my time with standard leagues anymore outside of the ones being played on here

@MillzOG you start up a money league count me in already
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    congratulations to the winner of this league yall mfers had me up out of there around the same time my bears were eliminated from the playoffs themselves like in week 8 even before their bye week

placed 13 out of 14 smfh disgusting i cant even look at myself right now but you know whats awesome though having the second most points in my 14 team money league and having a 3-11 record

i swear with this fan duel/draft kings coming into my life i dont think im gonna waste my time with standard leagues anymore outside of the ones being played on here

@MillzOG you start up a money league count me in already

Probably how I will be this next season.

Will still be down for a regular MLB league though
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Yea I'm definitely gonna start 1 up next year. Imma try setting it up months in advance though so ? got no excuses when it's time to sign up.

• MillzOG
    Options
    And cosign the fanduel ? ...even though I'm on a losing streak right now smh lol
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know there was a provision in the anti-online gambling law that allowed for money bet on fantasy but i dont think they anticipated this ? with draftkings and fantasyduel ? is wild now

watch the government come and try to regulate