Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

*Ice Cube voice*

"This is what They think about you"

gwBeR2w.jpg

Yeah, I've started trawling right wing sites for screencaps of wildly racist ? . ? help me.

btw this is a actual quote from the thread i got that pic from:

"To hell with rubber bullets and pepper spray. Time to use all that ammo the gub’mint bought the past few years. Get rid of the feral rats."

Oh yeah. Lots of race war talk. They 10 steps ahead of ya'll on the race war talk. Lol they truly believe Obama is planning it. ? better start stockpiling RIFLES while they still can, ? a pistol.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody got Missouri Governor statements that he just released, he is traveling to St. LOUIS tommorow
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ferguson is 70% Black and there's only one murder, guess who?

Now think about that, could it be this town was chosen for a reason

70% Black, and only one death, could it be that this town was on a radar.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this proves you cant stop the internet.

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Damn that's a chunk of flesh.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the internet is the last last bastion of freedom on this earth.
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how the rest of the world view this situation happening in the U.S.
    For those of you who live outside the states, is this situation getting any attention out there via News or something?
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    For those of you who live outside the states, is this situation getting any attention out there via News or something?

@pralims‌

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "urging" the police to respect the citizens' rights instead of actually demanding them to, with disciplinary measures if they don't.

You would hope that's inferred. Like The Wire, "chain o' command"...

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny when people say "yo they made robin williams ? hinself so we can forget about this" lol

A asteroid can come towwards us and ? us n ppl would say nasa did that bruh
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The following proclamation has just been issued:

HEAD-QUARTERS, WESTERN DEPARTMENT, ST. LOUIS, Aug. 14, 1861.

I hereby declare and establish martial law in the City and County of St. Louis. Major J. MCKINSTRY, United States Army, is appointed Provost-Marshal. All orders and regulations issued by him will be respected and obeyed accordingly.

(Signed) J.C. FREMONT,

Major-General Commanding.

ARREST OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS OF ST. LOUIS.

ST. LOUIS. Mo., Wednesday, August 14.

M[???] MCKINSTRY, the Provost-Marshal appointed by Maj.-Gen. FREMONT, has arrested JOHN A. BROWN LEE, President of the Board of Police Commissioners of this city, and appointed in his place BASIL DUKE. The laws of the City and State will be executed without change

http://www.nytimes.com/1861/08/15/news/martial-law-proclaimed-in-st-louis.html
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine what it will be like if this killer gets off. the whole city will be in flames.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fukk no.

all they talking about is robin William and Lauryn Bacall.

the brushed against it briefly but only showed the guys stealing rims and the guy throwing teargas back.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fukk no.

the brushed against it briefly but only showed the guys stealing rims and the guybthrowing teargas back.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

I hereby declare and establish martial law in the City and County of St. Louis. Major J. MCKINSTRY, United States Army, is appointed Provost-Marshal. All orders and regulations issued by him will be respected and obeyed accordingly.

(Signed) J.C. FREMONT,

M[???] MCKINSTRY, the Provost-Marshal appointed by Maj.-Gen. FREMONT, has arrested JOHN A. BROWN LEE, President of the Board of Police Commissioners of this city, and appointed in his place BASIL DUKE. The laws of the City and State will be executed without change

Wow..Well damn.. This was declared 157 something years ago from this day today Aug 14.. 1861
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People in Pakistan are tweeting people in Ferguson to make their own face masks.
    They stand behind Ferguson.
    St. Louis Alderman Antonio french was arrestetd for "wrongful assembly" and the operator are calling people monkey and ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine what it will be like if this killer gets off. the whole city will be in flames.
    Sadly nobody will be surprised if he gets off, history continues to repeat itself .
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

fukk no.

the brushed against it briefly but only showed the guys stealing rims and the guybthrowing teargas back.
    That's a dame shame. You would thing they would use this recent incidents as an opportunity to gloat over the U.S. I guess they don't care about black people. Punk ?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

(Signed) J.C. FREMONT,

I'm lost.

Is this to show that martial law was declared many years ago or to get people into believing it's been declared today?

I mean it's the 14th but today is Thursday.... 2014