Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at white mans materialism ? need to own it STOP it.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNN snitching on Anon for dropping the name of that pig.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im heading to sleep.. ill update yall later today
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Cop's Facebook (the one who killed mike brown)

He must've changed it again.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in nyc there is mad racism. I experienced this but one time it eas crazy. I was walking in a neighborhood called bay ridge by myself to buy something. It is almost a mini suburb. Anyway some white lady gave me a mean look. I gave her one back. I walked my merry way. like 20 minutes later i was close to the narrows near the varrazano bridg a police car came out of nowhere. The officer came to question me about what im doings there etc. He stopped and frisk me. He told me that the white lady that mean mugged called the cops because i looked suspicious. I was baffled cuz i do ever sag my pants or wear ear rings. The cop said he was sorry and drove away. Bay Ridge is mad racist but goes to show that even if you dress like a white man they still consider u a ? . My family is from Haiti. It dont matter if you are African-American,haitian,Jamaican,Dominican,Trini they still see u as a ? .
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit, as much as I don't like dealin w/ police IRL

cops is my favorite show on TV... go figure lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vibe he had deleted it. Hes on twitter. I dodnt get the handle yet
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the open dialogue that we opened in this thread is amazing homies! This ? really made me look at myself and say what can I do to protect more than my kids and my homies!!!!

Look at this black man trying to caution this white boy. I will never in my life, nor will my offspring, be associated with law enforcement. As a black man how can you sit back and be a police officer in ferguson after this. If brothers would stop being afraid and band together and use the resources we have to stand together and fight I believe we have a chance. All the power that we have in the streets as far as gangs and drugs there's no way we will get demolished. All the ? we peddle in the streets I know they have connections with the cartels and they have enough fire power to aid a small country. The underworld lords need to stand up man if the political powers and people with legitimate resources won't.

And after this Obama is a dead to me. Why are these black people so afraid of white people? They wanna holla about "I got a family and kids" ? you won't have ? if you submit to these devils and give your life over without a fight. No rappers no nothing doing ? .
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has Dorian Johnson (Michael Brown's friend and eyewitness) confirmed that this is the officer?

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have Blacks that have money. They just dont do ? with it to better the race.
    Jayz
    Beyonce
    Rick Ross
    Nas
    Wiz
    Nelly (? you FROM Missouri)

Etc.....

It's funny because these celebs only contribute if it's a "good look" for their image. Other than that they don't give a ? about they own ppl. If the police decided to start murdering protesters, I'm positive Jay & B wouldn't give 2 ? about it. They think they're so much above common folk they forget they're black like us

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking everything anon says as the gospel is dangerous in regards to the shooter identity
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is sad af, disgusting..

how can the police and dispatchers treat ppl like this...

Obama needs to speak out..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They keep talking about not wanting to out the pig who shot mike brown because they fear for his safety...what about mike browns safety or for that matter the safety of every black person who live in this country....? that cop's safety...I show these trigger happy cops no mercy.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    VIBE wrote: »

? Obama right about now. ? all the presidents cause all they've ever done was render aid to these foreign nations while domestically they country gettin torn apart. The 60's 70's and 80's were the golden and proud years to be black. Where the NAACP at, where the black politicians at, where the black militia at? ? is real because 8 years ago when I was running the streets of chicago terrorizing ? me and the guys would've BEEN in MO riding with them. We used to couldn't wait for ? like this to pop off. We use to whoop the devils for fun. But I believe ? put you where you need to be.

? those guard dogs I'd have every pitbull in the city out there.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that white cop gotta be in witness protection somewhere far far away from these protests.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My avi and signing a petition is as much as I can do to support my peoples across seas....may it remind you when i post. #Fightback
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

? Obama right about now. ? all the presidents cause all they've ever done was render aid to these foreign nations while domestically they country gettin torn apart. The 60's 70's and 80's were the golden and proud years to be black. Where the NAACP at, where the black politicians at, where the black militia at? ? is real because 8 years ago when I was running the streets of chicago terrorizing ? me and the guys would've BEEN in MO riding with them. We used to couldn't wait for ? like this to pop off. We use to whoop the devils for fun. But I believe ? put you where you need to be.

? those guard dogs I'd have every pitbull in the city out there.

You say you're 20mins outside of Houston where you at in conroe,humble,katy???
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    DNB1 wrote: »
    that white cop gotta be in witness protection somewhere far far away from these protests.

I agree. This 10x bigger than trayvon Martin. They will have to move him out the country to keep him safe cause he just ? with a hornets nest
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of the witnesses stories are matching
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh oh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    off topic, but...

? you ? ass crackas who get online pretendin to be black, knowin good & damn well when you log off you can walk down the street w/o a care in the world of bein stopped & harrassed by the police

like Paul Mooney said "everybody wanna be a ? , but don't nobody wanna be a ? "

when I was in the 8th grade me & my homie was walkin back to his crib from the Y, a cop pulls up beside us, gets out w/ his hand on his gun yellin "GET YOUR HANDS UP!!!"

we had on hoodies (cuz it was cold) & backpacks (cuz we got dropped off at the Y after school), but the ? cop thought we was up to know good, then tried to play it off like "well, let me give you a ride home" FOH

a few years ago after the club we're in the parkin lot talkin, then as we're walkin back to our cars, two cop cars pull up

I didn't say a word, walked straight to the cop car & put my hands on the hood.. as I'm gettin the pat down I ask "is it against the law to talk?", was told "You'll see" then immediately handcuffed & arrested for disorderly conduct

when I went to court the DA takes me in the hall to read police report & from the start the officer lied sayin I was causin a disturbance for 10mins.. so I stopped the DA & asked him does that make sense "would the cops jus stand there for 10mins watchin me cause a disturbance & not say a word? Use your logic".. he told me "I can't use my logic" WTF?!?

tried to get me to take a plea, do some public work days & pay a fine

told that cracka "No, I'm ready for trial"
    he says "do you have, representation"
    I said "Yes, myself"

they reschedule my date, but eventually dropped the charge (no public work days or fine)

if the police would lie on me to make an arrest, you better belive they'll lie to justify a murder

Tell em bruh, the laws in Chattanooga is racist af. I had one pull me over one night because my tail lights was red. He tried to make it seem that I was in a gang because of red ? tail lights. I told that dumb officer. (A) I never been in a gang, (B) my record is flawless & cleaner than you, your wife, kids & anybody you know put together. I left with no tickets