Tony Stewart Kills A Driver

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    Y'all think he gon get charged?

That's a tough question, I think he prolly will. Or at least they'll try to. I don't think he'll be convicted.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Charged initially...charges dropped...out of court settlement
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They was capeing 4 dude hard on espn. .. so idk...

btw it's weird that espn will cape 4 a dude that commits manslaughter.... but it's "crossing the line" if you take up 4 ray rice...

I was counting on someone to try and turn this into a race iasue and yall didnt let me down lol
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay in your car and you would be ranting on Twitter about how aint ? smoke is
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? shouldn't even get investigated. The dude ran his ? to the middle of a racetrack. Sad to say it but dude didn't get murdered that ? committed suicide
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf it's a car race. You can't stand in the middle of it and get mad at a driver if u get hit
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's also funny how many
    laws often don't apply on sporting fields- like assault, so I wonder how laws will apply on a race track- can u really get vehicular related charge ? It will be interesting to see
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldn't be charged. I was reading people talking about he whipped the car into dude, but the video makes it look like the car whipped AFTER hitting the guy. Furthermore, guy wearing damn near all black at night, who knows what was on dude's windshield, etc.

Too many variables to get a conviction. Only thing that's 100% certain is the dead guy was a ? .
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be in car racing you have to be a little stupid and a little crazy. Both were on display last night. They need to do a tox screen on the guy that was hit, he had to have been high on something
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    almost looked like bruh upper torso and legs were turned in 2 completely different directions
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just saw on espn they said they ain't gonna charge dude...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its one thing if he drives towards the guy but when that guy took a few steps toward the center of the track with all black on at night in a poorly lit amateur track....then you can't charge Tony Stewart criminally.

They was capeing 4 dude hard on espn. .. so idk...

btw it's weird that espn will cape 4 a dude that commits manslaughter.... but it's "crossing the line" if you take up 4 ray rice...

you really bringing up ray rice in this ?

kanyedisbelief.gif

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think he will be charged....,
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Sad ? , very sad. But he's dumb as hell for getting in the path like that. Tryna make a spectacle and be a tough guy.

Yep, you gotta understand this was a 20 year old kid obviously trying to show out in front of his friends and family in the stands by ? out a NASCAR legend so he'd have a story to tell for the rest of his life at the bar. "Hey remember that time I punked down Tony Stewart for wrecking me" Just didn't pan out the way he expected it to.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn how fast a.life can change tho
  • zerocool
    Options
    The court of ? opinion on stewart's side
  • Rampage12
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    The court of ? opinion on stewart's side

Yes, common sense should be on Stewart's side aswell. It is dark outside and the guy walks out on the racetrack in a all black racing suit, not to mention it's a dirt track not asphalt so there's obviously going to be mud and dirt all over his windshield further hindering his vision.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude shoulda waited til da end of da race to shoot da fair ones wit Stewart. Its his own ? fault for hoppin on race track wit cars zooming for a fight iont feel sorry for u if ur dat idiotic
  • zerocool
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    TanGoldenCony.gif

Wasted.

I can barely see dude in video.....so I know stewart going at a fast speed had trouble as well
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight dude was pointing at stewart the whole time, tony knew he jus wrecked dude so I'm sure half his attention was in that direction on his way back around, I think tony saw him and said I'm not swering to avoid this idiot, he treated dude like a deer. I don't think he swerved into the guy but he didn't try to avoid the dude either...
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Aight dude was pointing at stewart the whole time, tony knew he jus wrecked dude so I'm sure half his attention was in that direction on his way back around, I think tony saw him and said I'm not swering to avoid this idiot, he treated dude like a deer. I don't think he swerved into the guy but he didn't try to avoid the dude either...
    If you watch the video again Tony didn't even wreck the dude, cars like the ones they're driving aren't like driving real cars, it's more like driving a boat. So who you think has more knowledge about every kind of race car imaginable; a 43 year old 3 time NASCAR champion who has driven every kinda car under the sun or a 20 year old who's trying to make his name off Tony Stewart by showing his ass???
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look like dude got what he came for? *shrug*
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The white justice system and media will protect Toby as much as possible.