Tony Stewart Kills A Driver

Options

Comments

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    Y'all think he gon get charged?

They was capeing 4 dude hard on espn. .. so idk...

btw it's weird that espn will cape 4 a dude that commits manslaughter.... but it's "crossing the line" if you take up 4 ray rice...

GREAT POST!!!
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white justice system and media will protect Toby as much as possible.

I'm sorry but if you run your ? out into traffic on a freeway and get hit you had it coming. Even if dude sped up right before he hit him.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

I'm sorry but if you run your ? out into traffic on a freeway and get hit you had it coming. Even if dude sped up right before he hit him.
    Agreed, if a squirrel shows up in the middle of the road, then you still hit it cuz it stupidly goes right in the direction of where you're trying to avoid hitting it, is it your fault for hitting it, or the squirrel for being where its not supposed to be and making things worse with its own lack of self ca...? it..stay in ya car.
    @Inglewood_B‌

At the same time let Michael Vick, Lebron, Tiger accidentally ? someone, and see how the media reacts not only a day after, but weeks and months and years..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed, if a squirrel shows up in the middle of the road, then you still hit it cuz it stupidly goes right in the direction of where you're trying to avoid hitting it, is it your fault for hitting it, or the squirrel for being where its not supposed to be and making things worse with its own lack of self ca...? it..stay in ya car.
    @Inglewood_B‌

At the same time let Michael Vick, Lebron, Tiger accidentally ? someone, and see how the media reacts not only a day after, but weeks and months and years..

You going overboard. We get it, there is a racist media bias, but it's not to the extreme you're implying. There are black athletes who have accidentally killed people and they haven't been treated the way you're suggesting.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? race bait like I've never seen
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Everything is racist , I feel bad for y'all , must be a miserable life
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Inglewood_B‌

Leonard Little killed someone why he was driving ? and got three months. Donte Stallworth did the same thing and didn't spend a day in prison. Josh Brent "accidentally" killed his best friend and is breating free air right now...the list goes on basically nullifying your post.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

@Inglewood_B‌

Leonard Little killed someone why he was driving ? and got three months. Donte Stallworth did the same thing and didn't spend a day in prison. Josh Brent "accidentally" killed his best friend and is breating free air right now...the list goes on basically nullifying your post.

Can't compare those situations as none of them are professional racers who were driving in race while sober.Nowhere near the same.The only comparison is killing someone while driving.Not saying I agree with everything he said, but it's obvious Tony is getting let off the hook because of who he is.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

@Inglewood_B‌

Can't compare those situations as none of them are professional racers who were driving in race while sober.Nowhere near the same.The only comparison is killing someone while driving.Not saying I agree with everything he said, but it's obvious Tony is getting let off the hook because of who he is.

Well for everyday folk intoxication manslaughter is a trip to prison, those guys just had the money for the settlement money for the family. There's NO WAY you can prove anything by that video. Nothing.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

@Inglewood_B‌

You going overboard. We get it, there is a racist media bias, but it's not to the extreme you're implying. There are black athletes who have accidentally killed people and they haven't been treated the way you're suggesting.

Oh please, the media locally and people on ESPN ? on Tiger Woods as if he killed animal or a human. I'm not a fake Black Panther poster or a ? poster or an uncle tom poster not everything is about race, but that's naturally the first thing as humans we see. I see things generally in shades of grey but ? can be black or white also. To act like it doesn't exist is just as bad as overstating.

Fact is that wasn't even my main point you @The Lonious Monk and @rampage12 chose to focus on that.

My main was that I cant even sufficiently blame Tony at all for what happened. Dude jumped in the middle of a poorly lit dirt track, when all of this coulda been avoided by keeping his composure and staying inside his car period.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    This ain't no squirrel oblivious to the danger an active roadway poses... This was a grown ass man running out into a race track with vehicles flyin by at high speeds.

What was Tony supposed to do? Stop hard, block the tack and ? up the race for everyone else and get out the and squab with that ? on the track?

I'm pro black and all that ? but I ain't mad at dude gettin off the hook for this. This country reward stupidity far too much as it is. Let this be a ? lesson
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Edit: my bad I see you was agreeing with me. But yeah... No sympathy for dude at all
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mtony stewart missing races is a scam...he feels no symphathy
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony won't be charged
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That idiot white boy had an significant amount of weed in his system.
  • zerocool
    Options

He did? Case closed
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't cheapen this ? by throwing race into it. Everything ain't a civil war, B.

His ass got what he came for, thinking he had on a star on back on some Mario ? . I can't fault Tony for hitting that dude.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

That explains his significant lack of ? given about oncoming traffic
  • zerocool
    Options

That explains his significant lack of ? given about oncoming traffic

Even if it didnt....... the weed in his system cleared tony b/c dude was under the influence according to police and doctors
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard about the weed, but some think that might had been too convenient that weed was found in ole boy's system.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    weed in his system or nah lets look at the facts

Racetrack
    Fast Cars
    Dim lighting
    Leaves car
    Walks toward inner track
    keeps walking toward inner track
    cars still driving
    ? forreal cars are still driving
    rule#1 don't leave your car unless there is an engine fire or all cars have come to a complete stop
    no car fire and cars are still going failry fast
    dude still walking toward inner track
    dude gets hit

None of this has anything to do with some white person getting away with a crime because hes white. This has everything to do with a controlled racing event and someone who personally put their safety at risk as soon as they left their car too early.

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family of high driver killed by Tony Stewart in track crash hit out at grand jury decision NOT to indict the NASCAR champion
    Statement from family claims that Stewart was the only car accelerating during caution
    Kevin Ward Jr, 20, died August 9 after being struck by Stewart's car at a dirt-track race in upstate New York
    Ontario County District Attorney Michael Tantillo said Wednesday that Ward had enough marijuana in his system that night to 'impair judgement'
    Grand jury issued their decision on Wednesday not to charge Stewart, 43
    They deliberated for less than an hour on whether to charge Stewart with second-degree manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide

The family released a statement claiming that Stewart was accelerating through a caution as all other drivers slowed.
    The statement says Stewart 'intentionally tried to intimidate Kevin by accelerating and sliding his car towards him' and that the talk about Ward only confuses the issue.
    'The focus should be on Mr. Stewart and not my son. This matter is not at rest and we will pursue all remedies in fairness to Kevin.'
    Ward was fatally struck by Stewart while getting out of his car to confront the racing veteran, after the two collided on a prior lap at a race on August 9 at upstate New York's Canandaigua Motorsports Park track.
    No toxicology tests were conducted on Stewart, following New York law, but he was interviewed that night by a certified drug recognition expert, Tantillo said.
    Tantillo says he informed Ward's father of the decision, and that while Ward Sr was 'disappointed', he appreciated the work done on the investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2768427/NASCAR-champion-Tony-Stewart-cleared-charges-crash-killed-drier.html#ixzz3ELN8FMN7
  • Huey_C
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Family of high driver killed by Tony Stewart in track crash hit out at grand jury decision NOT to indict the NASCAR champion
    Statement from family claims that Stewart was the only car accelerating during caution
    Kevin Ward Jr, 20, died August 9 after being struck by Stewart's car at a dirt-track race in upstate New York
    Ontario County District Attorney Michael Tantillo said Wednesday that Ward had enough marijuana in his system that night to 'impair judgement'
    Grand jury issued their decision on Wednesday not to charge Stewart, 43
    They deliberated for less than an hour on whether to charge Stewart with second-degree manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide

The family released a statement claiming that Stewart was accelerating through a caution as all other drivers slowed.
    The statement says Stewart 'intentionally tried to intimidate Kevin by accelerating and sliding his car towards him' and that the talk about Ward only confuses the issue.
    'The focus should be on Mr. Stewart and not my son. This matter is not at rest and we will pursue all remedies in fairness to Kevin.'
    Ward was fatally struck by Stewart while getting out of his car to confront the racing veteran, after the two collided on a prior lap at a race on August 9 at upstate New York's Canandaigua Motorsports Park track.
    No toxicology tests were conducted on Stewart, following New York law, but he was interviewed that night by a certified drug recognition expert, Tantillo said.
    Tantillo says he informed Ward's father of the decision, and that while Ward Sr was 'disappointed', he appreciated the work done on the investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2768427/NASCAR-champion-Tony-Stewart-cleared-charges-crash-killed-drier.html#ixzz3ELN8FMN7

And their son was a ? head , they failed to mention that
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Considering that a vehicle driving 30mph is enough to ? a pedestrian... Him speeding up or slowing down isn't a bigger factor than the fact that the dead man walked his appropriately dead ass out into oncoming traffic on a racetrack.

I understand the parents trying to put on the cape for the ? they spawned, but he walked out there of his own accord. If he had the good sense ? gave him he would've waited until the ? was over and fired on Tony Stewart OFF the ? track.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Considering that a vehicle driving 30mph is enough to ? a pedestrian... Him speeding up or slowing down isn't a bigger factor than the fact that the dead man walked his appropriately dead ass out into oncoming traffic on a racetrack.

I understand the parents trying to put on the cape for the ? they spawned, but he walked out there of his own accord. If he had the good sense ? gave him he would've waited until the ? was over and fired on Tony Stewart OFF the ? track.
    Word bro , idk why people still coming at tony like the dead kid didn't have a death wish