Who Do You Blame The Most For The East Coast/West Coast Rivalry?

Options
124»

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I challenge anybody on the IC to watch the following video and put together a coherent argument that you could blame anybody other than Tupac.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EzXPKw7D7IQ

Bruh 2Pac was ruthless lmao
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame the media and Suge Knight. During the source awards Suge let everyone know how he felt and Snoop couldn't wait to say what he said. NY wasn't hating on the West like people think. Ever since the source awards ? took off.

#facts
    Correct. I remember the NY crowd showing death row a lot of love before Suge started trouble.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westside Connection took the beef to another level before pac did.

They had a damn album called bow down, telling the east to kiss their rings. Video for it and all. The entire album was a diss against the eastcoast. In every song there is an eastcoast diss.

Hell the group was formed because they were ? at the critics in New York.

Cube my ? but i'll blame him.
    All after NY held Cube down after the West was looking at him funny.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol exactly what people were talking about lol
    pac was a ? idiot but he sounds like a genius to other ? idiots.
    "the personification of what we did on the west coast"

what the ? did he really think personification meant?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »

the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something nonhuman, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.

a figure intended to represent an abstract quality.
    plural noun: personifications

google can be your best friend
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to say media>>>>>>>>>>>, tupac, suge, diddy, biggie

Special mentions: Haitian jack, Jimmy hench, Wolf. pirus, crips
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Lol at everyone saying PAC what is it troll PAC threads week? PAC was in jail when the whole east coast west coast thing popped off. Plus the media were the ones who blew it up

Yeah but PAC took every opportunity he could to talk in front of cameras and do magazine interviews. Pac was more outspoken whereas Big and Puff may have done interviews but they didn't talk trash like PAC.

He only dod that because of what biggie n em were sayin about the shooting
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    media and the gunmen that killed big and pac, If they lived the beef wouldn't mean ? .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    threads like this prove to me that facts do not mean ? to most of yall kats you just run with the feelings you have on ? and any real history gets overlooked until something you can twist to fit your homotions gets mentioned and then you run on with it regardless of how out of context or ? it never mind pearls upon swine carry on...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

Be careful bruh because people will catch feelins over what you posted. I think Pac meant well until he started to hang with the wrong people. Street life ain't no joke.
  • nycest_1
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I challenge anybody on the IC to watch the following video and put together a coherent argument that you could blame anybody other than Tupac.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EzXPKw7D7IQ

Bruh 2Pac was ruthless lmao
    how'd that work out for him?
  • nycest_1
    Options

the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something nonhuman, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.

a figure intended to represent an abstract quality.
    plural noun: personifications

google can be your best friend

then get an adult to explain that definition to you because you just proved my point.
    he said they were going to make money and make their record label succeed on the east coast as it did on the west coast. he wasn't saying he was going to make a person represent a record label or a coast. he was actually saying the opposite.
    the fact that you googled the definition and still got it wrong is even ? funnier lol

lol see what i mean? perfect example of how pac was a genius to ? idiots lol
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge, the media, and Pac
  • nycest_1
    Options
    He was talking about everyone in NY he had beef with. Y'all sound like PAC wasn't doing tracks with cats from the east. Put your hands down you're reaching too much.

lol you can't be this stupid, lol he obviously wasn't dissing a ? coast. its not reaching to say he pushed beef for sales.he was dissing artists from a city, but to boost sales he turned it into a turf war, because he was smart enough to know the ? out west fall for ? like that.
    he was made out east, he still had ties out east but got the fresh prince treatment and went to live with uncle phil (suge)
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I aint wanna ? that ft ? anyway... He my enemy so she looked aight" lmao ? was cold blooded for that one
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westside Connection took the beef to another level before pac did.

They had a damn album called bow down, telling the east to kiss their rings. Video for it and all. The entire album was a diss against the eastcoast. In every song there is an eastcoast diss.

Hell the group was formed because they were ? at the critics in New York.

Cube my ? but i'll blame him.

I blame Jeru tha damaja and Blazay because Bow Down was really a responce to that song "When the easti in the houese ? ...Danger!" and Jeru`s Come Clean which was a sublim towards the west. Then WSCG put out "Slaughter House" on Mack 10`s first album. Then Flex hogan and them dudes got involve by tryna black bulb west coast music then Cube and them cats dropped "All the critics of New York" on the Bow Down album.

^ ^ Inbetween the time that was going on Pac got shot, Biggie and them was dissing subliminally at the source awards, Suge dissed them ? back blatantly, Biggie ordered the Dogg Pounds "New York, Newyork" Trailer to get shot at, Snoop kicked over they buildings in the vid, Cnn and Mobb Deep Caught feelings and dissed back, Pac then got outta jail dissed Mobb and Biggie relentlessly and even had the Outlaws go to Mobb Deep`s show in atlanta and harass them ? . After that the fans, media, and magazines all took sides and followed suit
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    Tim Dogg said that Pac saved his life back in 96 while he was in Cali, so that should tell you that he wasn't into the east coast/west coast war like that.

? that wasnt Tim Dog, that was Treach from Naughty By Nature cuz the 60`s waa tryna get at that ? .
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Tim Dogg said that Pac saved his life back in 96 while he was in Cali, so that should tell you that he wasn't into the east coast/west coast war like that.

? that wasnt Tim Dog, that was Treach from Naughty By Nature cuz the 60`s waa tryna get at that ? .

No, google it, Tim Dog said inan interview that Pac saved his life.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    It started when Wolf (Puff's muscle and the dude Meech and BMF got in a shootout with where Wolf died in, in Buckhead) killed Suge's friend in Atlanta at The Platinum House

Yep, from the Death Row perspective thats what started it with Bad Boy
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

No, google it, Tim Dog said inan interview that Pac saved his life.

He saved treach too and E 40 had to keep Biggie from getting shot down too.