Did the book of Exodus really happen?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    You guys been arguing for months what have you learned and achieved?

i learned there is a lot of weak, effiminate, roody poo ass ? out here, ol sensitive ? , the most high dont deal with weak men, ? talking about and crying because Yah is a elohim of war, ? ? you fight a mental, physical and spiritual war every day and you ? .

the messiah is coming back with the sword and he said he's coming back with a sword to clean house.

? repent and man up

The Bible ? is the weak, ? made, effeminate ? . The Bible ? said it's a jealous ? , making it an insecure ? that can't stand those who think differently. I'd spit in the face of your ? Bible ? . And I bet many around the world would join me in doing so. And I say that only because the ? made Bible ? believes death should be the punishment for those who believe in different gods. ? like this is the reason the Christian conquistadors and Christian Belgiums felt no remorse about committing genocide and slavery in any place they landed. ? your impotent, hateful Bible ? , it deserves to be slapped in the face.

Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

you wouldnt do ? , you couldnt stand the sight of your own face so how in the hell you going to spit in the most high face, and yah wouldnt have to do nothing to you but watch you self destruct on your own unsecurities

HA! No self destruction going on over here, just me doing my thing as usual.

Just curious though, why is Yahweh taking so long to bring the sword upon us disbelievers of the Bible ? ? Especially the ones chopping off heads of Christians in the holy land? ON THE BIBLE ? 'S HOME TURF, out of all places.

can you just chill and let ? take his cool sweet time please. ? is patient and merciful he is giving people like you and me a chance to repent of the things we do and say, besides certain things have to happen first before the coming of the lord. The Christians getting there heads chopped off will be avenged

the bible says his robes will be dripping with blood and all the nations that are specifically listed are today muslims ones I can give you a list if you want me to.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

i learned there is a lot of weak, effiminate, roody poo ass ? out here, ol sensitive ? , the most high dont deal with weak men, ? talking about and crying because Yah is a elohim of war, ? ? you fight a mental, physical and spiritual war every day and you ? .

the messiah is coming back with the sword and he said he's coming back with a sword to clean house.

? repent and man up

The Bible ? is the weak, ? made, effeminate ? . The Bible ? said it's a jealous ? , making it an insecure ? that can't stand those who think differently. I'd spit in the face of your ? Bible ? . And I bet many around the world would join me in doing so. And I say that only because the ? made Bible ? believes death should be the punishment for those who believe in different gods. ? like this is the reason the Christian conquistadors and Christian Belgiums felt no remorse about committing genocide and slavery in any place they landed. ? your impotent, hateful Bible ? , it deserves to be slapped in the face.

you wouldnt do ? , you couldnt stand the sight of your own face so how in the hell you going to spit in the most high face, and yah wouldnt have to do nothing to you but watch you self destruct on your own unsecurities

Just curious though, why is Yahweh taking so long to bring the sword upon us disbelievers of the Bible ? ? Especially the ones chopping off heads of Christians in the holy land? ON THE BIBLE ? 'S HOME TURF, out of all places.

can you just chill and let ? take his cool sweet time please. ? is patient and merciful he is giving people like you and me a chance to repent of the things we do and say, besides certain things have to happen first before the coming of the lord. The Christians getting there heads chopped off will be avenged

the bible says his robes will be dripping with blood and all the nations that are specifically listed are today muslims ones I can give you a list if you want me to.

LOL.....

Please name this list.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

? repent and man up

So you saying it's going to happen before you or me die? Does this time limit end after death? Are those soles in Heaven or are they in Limbo until the shot clock runs out.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

? repent and man up

LOL.....

Please name this list.

Isaiah 13 Burden of Babylon,
    Isaiah 14:24 Burden of Assyria,
    Isaiah 14:28 Burden against Philistia
    Isaiah 15:1 Burden of Moab,
    Isaiah 17 Burden of Damascus & Samaria,
    Isaiah 18 Burden of kush (sudan)
    Isaiah 19 Burden of Egypt
    Isaiah 21:13 Burden against Arabia

ezekiel 30
    The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, prophesy and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘Wail and say,
    “Alas for that day!”
    3 For the day is near,
    the day of the Lord is near—
    a day of clouds,
    a time of doom for the nations.
    4 A sword will come against Egypt,
    and anguish will come upon Cush.[g]
    When the slain fall in Egypt,
    her wealth will be carried away
    and her foundations torn down.
    5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt

Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Isa 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Isa 63:2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

Isa 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of ? .

• zombie
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

? repent and man up

So you saying it's going to happen before you or me die? Does this time limit end after death? Are those soles in Heaven or are they in Limbo until the shot clock runs out.

no one knows when the lord will return or how but we can tell you that certain events have to happen first, if they happen in our life time then we will see it, if they don't then we won't. i don't understand what you are asking me about souls, restate your question
  • zombie
    Options
    nothing in the bible happened

because you were there to know this
  • kingblaze84
    Options

? repent and man up

LOL.....

Please name this list.

ezekiel 30
    The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, prophesy and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘Wail and say,
    “Alas for that day!”
    3 For the day is near,
    a day of clouds,
    5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt

Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Isa 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Isa 63:2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

Isa 63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of ? .

LOL....what a ? joke. All that trash talking, and your Christian ? still ain't doing ? . What a pathetic being you worship. I HATE LAZY PEOPLE. And your Christian ? is as lazy a fool as it gets. When it comes down to Earth and actually backs up all this trash talking, I'll take your hilarious Bible passage seriously.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options

I think SOME things happened in the Bible. But nothing truthful lol.....I wonder if Jesus even existed.....? I've been reading stuff lately online that says that researchers are slowly reaching a conclusion that Jesus didn't even exist, that he is actually made up of several people.
  • zombie
    Options

? repent and man up

LOL.....

Please name this list.

ezekiel 30

“‘Wail and say,
    “Alas for that day!”
    3 For the day is near,
    a day of clouds,

LOL....what a ? joke. All that trash talking, and your Christian ? still ain't doing ? . What a pathetic being you worship. I HATE LAZY PEOPLE. And your Christian ? is as lazy a fool as it gets. When it comes down to Earth and actually backs up all this trash talking, I'll take your hilarious Bible passage seriously.

so in other words you want ? to do what you want him to when you want him to. you asked me to list the nation's ? will punish and I did. some of the prophecies of the bible have already happened you just hate to admit it
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? repent and man up

LOL.....

Please name this list.

ezekiel 30

“‘Wail and say,
    “Alas for that day!”
    3 For the day is near,
    a day of clouds,

Android 16 gotta die first. Once that happens, it's a wrap for Cell... erm, I mean Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzbOXWZvYA
  • zombie
    Options
    when ? says something is going to happen and it does only a fool disregards it. what more proof do you need.
  • zombie
    Options
    you want ? to friend you on Facebook or follow you on Twitter but that would defeat the purpose.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think SOME things happened in the Bible. But nothing truthful lol.....I wonder if Jesus even existed.....? I've been reading stuff lately online that says that researchers are slowly reaching a conclusion that Jesus didn't even exist, that he is actually made up of several people.

I see it like this... whether or not something is made up, it had to come from some degree of truth. No one makes things up out of nowhere, it had to come from something seen or heard. Pink elephants more than likely don't exist, but the color pink and the elephant does. You can disprove the existence of the biblical Jesus all day, from the name to his likeness to the stories that were taken from other biblical characters, but if these characters have similar characteristics, including rising from the dead and being the key to salvation, you gotta ask yourself where did these stories come from? Did we encounter at some point in history a being of that nature? Why are we always talking about him if he doesn't exist? Is he a symbol? Is he a spiritual entity that takes the form of other people? "Jesus" may not exist, but it doesn't mean he couldn't, or what he said in the bible is any less true.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yahweh use to walk and talk with Moses in a physical form.
  • zombie
    Options

because you were there to know this

how can i be somewhere thats never been

lol the mid-east is a place that exist and all that is where the majority of biblical events take place
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i can say i am not going to worship that was forced upon my ancestors as slaves. Worship a religion that sanctioned that black is evil,corrupt,and criminal. A religion that used bible verses to justify slavery.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

I see it like this... whether or not something is made up, it had to come from some degree of truth. No one makes things up out of nowhere, it had to come from something seen or heard. Pink elephants more than likely don't exist, but the color pink and the elephant does. You can disprove the existence of the biblical Jesus all day, from the name to his likeness to the stories that were taken from other biblical characters, but if these characters have similar characteristics, including rising from the dead and being the key to salvation, you gotta ask yourself where did these stories come from? Did we encounter at some point in history a being of that nature? Why are we always talking about him if he doesn't exist? Is he a symbol? Is he a spiritual entity that takes the form of other people? "Jesus" may not exist, but it doesn't mean he couldn't, or what he said in the bible is any less true.

It's basically an ancient Meme.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no clear cut evidence of Yahshua Ben Yosef being real. We have mostly hearsay.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    The Nag Hammadi Gospels expose the Bible ? as a demented imposter deity pretending to be ? . His many disguises include Allah of the Quran, Jehovah of the Bible, and YHWH or Yahweh to the Jews

Christians SAY HELLO to Yaldabaoth, Lord of the Archons
    LONG BEFORE the birth of Christianity, monotheism was an anomaly; Europe and the Near East flourished under the divine guidance of Sophia, the ancient goddess of wisdom. The Earth was the embodiment of Sophia and thus sacred to the people who sought fulfillment in her presence. This ancient philosophy was threatening to the emerging salvation-based creed of Christianity that was based on patriarchal dominion over the Earth and lauded personal suffering as a path to the afterlife…

Hypatia was a Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer and mathematician, whose murder by a Christian mob in 415 AD marked the end of the Classical Era and the beginning of moral and spiritual decline under the tyranny of Christianity.
    IN THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS of Nag Hammadi, written in the 1st Century, the writers warn us about the ? of the Bible. Known as the “Demiurge” or “Yaldabaoth”, he is described as an insane, demented imposter deity who works against humanity. He is a self-deified inorganic phantom, deluded about his own identity.
    The word “Demiurge” literally means “half-working” or “half-powered”—so called because he can originate nothing, but must imitate what already exists. The leader of the extraterrestrial Archon race, he is also called Saklas (“fool”), Samael (“blind”)—and Yaldabaoth to the Gnostics. This is the biblical father ? of the Old Testament, Yahweh or Jehovah—the ? still worshiped by millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims today.

YALDABAOTH is a demented pretender ? who claims to be the creator of the material world, and demands slavish obedience from his human subjects, while he works to undermine the evolution and destiny of humanity. According to the Gnostic writings, “Yaldabaoth himself chose a certain man named Abraham, and made a covenant with him,” and so started the devastating salvationist, religions of monotheism.
    ARCHONS are predatory cyborgs, lacking creativity, but can imitate with a vengeance. Their expertise is simulation (‘HAL’, virtual reality), and the Demiurge fashioned a heaven world, copied from the Sophianic original, but completely fake. This Archontic heaven is the afterworld for countless humans who are duped by the simulation presented by messianic, salvationist religion (Christianity).
    This fake ‘salvation’ by superhuman powers, rather than through the divine potential innate to humanity and aligned with the planetary goddess Sophia, is the hallmark of extraterrestrial religion. It is the root cause of most of the problems that currently beset humanity.

• kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    The Nag Hammadi Gospels expose the Bible ? as a demented imposter deity pretending to be ? . His many disguises include Allah of the Quran, Jehovah of the Bible, and YHWH or Yahweh to the Jews

LONG BEFORE the birth of Christianity, monotheism was an anomaly; Europe and the Near East flourished under the divine guidance of Sophia, the ancient goddess of wisdom. The Earth was the embodiment of Sophia and thus sacred to the people who sought fulfillment in her presence. This ancient philosophy was threatening to the emerging salvation-based creed of Christianity that was based on patriarchal dominion over the Earth and lauded personal suffering as a path to the afterlife…

Hypatia was a Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer and mathematician, whose murder by a Christian mob in 415 AD marked the end of the Classical Era and the beginning of moral and spiritual decline under the tyranny of Christianity.
    IN THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS of Nag Hammadi, written in the 1st Century, the writers warn us about the ? of the Bible. Known as the “Demiurge” or “Yaldabaoth”, he is described as an insane, demented imposter deity who works against humanity. He is a self-deified inorganic phantom, deluded about his own identity.
    The word “Demiurge” literally means “half-working” or “half-powered”—so called because he can originate nothing, but must imitate what already exists. The leader of the extraterrestrial Archon race, he is also called Saklas (“fool”), Samael (“blind”)—and Yaldabaoth to the Gnostics. This is the biblical father ? of the Old Testament, Yahweh or Jehovah—the ? still worshiped by millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims today.

YALDABAOTH is a demented pretender ? who claims to be the creator of the material world, and demands slavish obedience from his human subjects, while he works to undermine the evolution and destiny of humanity. According to the Gnostic writings, “Yaldabaoth himself chose a certain man named Abraham, and made a covenant with him,” and so started the devastating salvationist, religions of monotheism.
    ARCHONS are predatory cyborgs, lacking creativity, but can imitate with a vengeance. Their expertise is simulation (‘HAL’, virtual reality), and the Demiurge fashioned a heaven world, copied from the Sophianic original, but completely fake. This Archontic heaven is the afterworld for countless humans who are duped by the simulation presented by messianic, salvationist religion (Christianity).
    This fake ‘salvation’ by superhuman powers, rather than through the divine potential innate to humanity and aligned with the planetary goddess Sophia, is the hallmark of extraterrestrial religion. It is the root cause of most of the problems that currently beset humanity.

Very interesting. I'm going to do some research on this. It's easy to see the Old Testament ? is an insane maniac.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Serious question to the Christians here.....

If Jesus REALLY was the savior and "son of ? ", then why couldn't he even convince his FELLOW JEWS that he was? After all, Jesus himself was a Jew, so why couldn't he convince his fellow Jews of that? I understand some of them (the disciples) eventually did convert but why couldn't he do this when he was alive for most of the Jews around him?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

Very interesting. I'm going to do some research on this. It's easy to see the Old Testament ? is an insane maniac.

Read the Nag Hammadi gospels for free online just Google. Read the Apocraphon of John as well as other Gnostic scripture.

http://youtu.be/BTtqakupqZ4

• zombie
    Options
    Serious question to the Christians here.....

If Jesus REALLY was the savior and "son of ? ", then why couldn't he even convince his FELLOW JEWS that he was? After all, Jesus himself was a Jew, so why couldn't he convince his fellow Jews of that? I understand some of them (the disciples) eventually did convert but why he couldn't he do this when he was alive for most of the Jews around him?

read your bible again Jesus had a large following. but they were not strong enough in their faith so many fell away