WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN!!! Official 2014 N.O. Saints thread

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Damn shame too.

I'm in the spirit of giving. You are such a great fan and so knowledgeable of our team, it's a travesty that you haven't been to a game. Pick a home game you can attend and I will get your ticket. Let me know.

Don't be playing around like that.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    We can make the playoffs this year with that schedule

I dont like to count my eggs before they hatch because I woulda thought we woulda won the division 2 years ago.

Looking at that schedule though anything less than 10-12 wins will be disappointing with this schedule.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame too.

I'm in the spirit of giving. You are such a great fan and so knowledgeable of our team, it's a travesty that you haven't been to a game. Pick a home game you can attend and I will get your ticket. Let me know.

But I wasn't joking. Pick a damn home game before I change my mind. Can't do anything nice for negros these days. ? !

Fyi: I'm simply purchasing your ticket. I won't be there or anything like that just in case u were wondering. You can pick your ticket up at will call or have it emailed to you. Your choice.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame too.

Never did either. ? is hard AF to get into and is expensive.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Damn shame too.

But I wasn't joking. Pick a damn home game before I change my mind. Can't do anything nice for negros these days. ? !

Fyi: I'm simply purchasing your ticket. I won't be there or anything like that just in case u were wondering. You can pick your ticket up at will call or have it emailed to you. Your choice.

Whoa!
  • Crude_
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Damn shame too.

It is very expensive my wife and I blew through well over 2 grand for the seats and the hotel.

We bought it as a package through an agency and got to go down on the field before the game.

My son started grabbing at one of the cheerleaders so they agreed to take pictures with us (he was only a few months old at the time).

They even had a bar and open lounge down under the stadium where they served free food really good food to I'm sure we paid for it through the package we got though.

Sat amongst some more Saints fans you would have sworn we all were family the way we was giving each other high fives and stuff everytime we scored or did anything good.

Some Green Bay fans were sprinkled in amongst us as well they were very classy even in defeat they repped their squad of course but they weren't obnoxious about it like some fans can be.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Damn shame too.

It is very expensive my wife and I blew through well over 2 grand for the seats and the hotel.

We bought it as a package through an agency and got to go down on the field before the game.

My son started grabbing at one of the cheerleaders so they agreed to take pictures with us (he was only a few months old at the time).

They even had a bar and open lounge down under the stadium where they served free food really good food to I'm sure we paid for it through the package we got though.

Sat amongst some more Saints fans you would have sworn we all were family the way we was giving each other high fives and stuff everytime we scored or did anything good.

Some Green Bay fans were sprinkled in amongst us as well they were very classy even in defeat they repped their squad of course but they weren't obnoxious about it like some fans can be.

I go to at least 3 games every year and the tickets never cost over $200 and we always sit in the 100 section. Going to a game in the dome is like no other. Well considering the only other stadium I've been in is NRG. The crowd in the dome is amazing, Champion square and tailgating before the game is amazing and the after party is amazing as well. Every fan should experience it at least once on their life.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Damn shame too.

I go to at least 3 games every year and the tickets never cost over $200 and we always sit in the 100 section. Going to a game in the dome is like no other. Well considering the only other stadium I've been in is NRG. The crowd in the dome is amazing, Champion square and tailgating before the game is amazing and the after party is amazing as well. Every fan should experience it at least once on their life.

Tickets where around $300 or so I believe, but the hotels down there are high when anything is going on.

Like $200 plus a night for any of those nice hotels downtown during big events plus you have to pay to park your vehicle overnight too.

Not to mention you going to want to eat some of that New Orleans cuisine that and stuff doesn't come cheap either.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Damn shame too.

Tickets where around $300 or so I believe, but the hotels down there are high when anything is going on.

Like $200 plus a night for any of those nice hotels downtown during big events plus you have to pay to park your vehicle overnight too.

Not to mention you going to want to eat some of that New Orleans cuisine that and stuff doesn't come cheap either.

Are u going to Essence next weekend?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope yall already marked that Texans game as a L.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Damn shame too.

Are u going to Essence next weekend?

Doubt it we thought about it though.

My wife loves Erykah Badu, Common, and few others they got in the lineup this year, but we in the process of painting and remodeling our house and we didn't think it would be fiscally responsible for us to attend this year granted what we are doing with that.

We also don't like being away from our child for anymore than about a night and even when my mom keeps him we usually are getting up and getting him early the next morning.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    I hope yall already marked that Texans game as a L.

Struggle post.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Damn shame too.

I can only imagine.

I'm too broke for this life right now, buy luckily I love my Pels as much as I do the Saints. Pelicans games are AMAZING! Sidenote, fellas they are great for dates! I turned plenty of women to Pelican fans lol.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    What happened to the 2015 thread??
  • Shizlansky
    Options

My bad. My laptop broke.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are yall expecting out of Brandon Coleman? New number 1 option?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass who dat nation can't answer a question? I need to replace Kelvin Benjamin
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    What are yall expecting out of Brandon Coleman? New number 1 option?

Hopefully dude can get some burn.

I be killing in camp.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Willie Snead been killing it. Dude catching everything
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have a enough flags so I feel comfortable saying

? THE SAINTS

Bet they under .500 this year.

Ha.

? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he not making the roster tho. He reminds me of the white guy they had in camp a couple years ago that was catching EVERYTHING ...Andy Tanner??

And i think he appeared in a game or two and had issues staying healthy. But Snead is pretty good imo. I just dont think they have any room for him. They are betting the farm on Toon, Coleman, S. Jones
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

he not making the roster tho. He reminds me of the white guy they had in camp a couple years ago that was catching EVERYTHING ...Andy Tanner??

And i think he appeared in a game or two and had issues staying healthy. But Snead is pretty good imo. I just dont think they have any room for him. They are betting the farm on Toon, Coleman, S. Jones

I'm sick of Toon. He been dropping alot since they got him three years ago. He needs to go. Also S. Jones is not really impressive IMO. I like Coleman tho. Snead should easily make the roster over Toon. ? has been worthless and is running out of passes.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

I'm sick of Toon. He been dropping alot since they got him three years ago. He needs to go. Also S. Jones is not really impressive IMO. I like Coleman tho. Snead should easily make the roster over Toon. ? has been worthless and is running out of passes.

the thing is, the backup qbs arent that impressive so you really cant gauge how good/bad this WR corp is.

I think S.Jones only had like 3 targets in the first game.