So all these years later. All everybody can seem to talk about is Jesus

MoneyLuver
MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in The Social Lounge
All these Religions try so hard to "discover the truth" about my man but yet all of them ever come up with is hear-say from people who weren't there and only had just as much to go by (in their lifetime) as we do.

You see what's funny tho iz that he's the only one who gets this treatment (think about that). You never see people question Buddah or Zeus or Muhammad or anybody. Nope, just our Lord Almighty.

All these years later he's still The Man. I betchu all of these so called other Gods gotta be jealous. And their followers are just obviously waiting on tha 'Green Light'. But its never happened, literally ever smh

Now, One could choose to read other material by so called "Religious Scholars" but why? They're literally just journals of quests by mere "mortals" searching for answers thru other "mortals" who were also searching for answers thru hear-say; If thats what it was really all about.

Why shouldn't I take the Bible literal? I can read between the lines & apply some type of common sense with Reasoning so why aren't I allowed to do so without being attacked or without somebody tryna attack Tha Bigg Homie?

People claim they believe in ? but act as if they don't. They really think this dude is gonna come down from Heaven in tha middle of broad daylight wearing a white gown and swing down to them while they're stuck in traffic on I-95 and personally pick them up in the sky and drop them off right in the parking lot of their job so they won't be late #Ether

Then people claim they believe the Devil is real and his Minions and Demons are too but then see Cops murder innocent people and be like "Oh that's just Racism".

Or Black people will be like "Stop this Black on Black crime" and then literally tha next day try to sabotage another Brotha or Sista on some ?

As a Christian I can see tha ? a mile away. No other ? is this popular or ever has been, let alone for this long. But yet these other folks just never be able to put 2+2 together and see that lol

Other than the Devil. Why has it turned out this way? Why would ? (re)-create himself and have people who believe in him on tha "winning" side of life only for it not to be true in the end causing all that believe to go to hell for eternity

Comments

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you live in a western country/mostly christian orientated and thus you will hear/read more ? talking regarding Jesus.

Zeus? Whats next, you wondering why Wodan and Osiris aint get any love no more?

buddah isnt a ? , just an enlightened human, something everyone can be, read up on the daimant sutra.

Mohammad has over a billion followers, in Islam, Isa(Jesus) is one of the most quoted prophets....he is just not seen as ? , but as a prophet, like moses n mohammad...

actually, many Hindu Gods(some see them as one ? ) have been worshipped and followed longer(several thousand years actually), by nowadays 900 million +-) people....

so...to conclude, it all depends where you live....you live in the states, which is a relatively free country(where one can critize religion, state and religion are separated, eventhough you need to be religious or pretend to be so if you want to become president etc).

Id reckon that youre hurting though, slowly starting to lose faith, starting to question the dogma you grew up with(did not choose for yourself). Thats good, youll reach a point of enlightment soon when you discover the world and universe is greater than jesus and abraham.

stop listening to your preacher and read up on the origins of your religion, question everything, develop critical thinking.

youll realize that you can still have faith and believe in a higher power, be spiritual without having to pick sides.
  • MoneyLuver
    Good job trying to neutralize tha conversation but it doesn't work that way. Look who's prospering in life and for better or for worse always has been.

1- why did u just try to brush Zeus under the rug but big up your ? ? That's interesting. You brushed that off with tha quickness. Shed your thoughts, dont be scared

2- but some cultures have worshiped Buddah, u know, "Buddhist". U may have heard of them. U seen "True Blood" lately?

Say wat u want but Buddah is an Idol and held in regard as a ? . Don't try to get technical becuz it is wat it iz.

3- Which is why there's never been "Peace In The Middle East". And before u go to Slavery to Jim Crow to Ferguson let me just say The United States ain't tha only Christian dominated Country so u can miss me with all of that. The Devil iz real

4- Which is why Hindus never prospered really. And actually, Jesus was here first, not Mankind and our Imagination

5- it doesn't matter where I live becuz Christian's are Global and we're deep and virtually every Country that ain't Christian depends on us and has for a long ass time now. A lot of their freedoms and luxuries come from Christians

6- Actually I can provide proof that I was lost before and didn't care for Jesus or religion at all.

And I sense some type of tension in that part. It definitely sounds like you're questioning your own confusion #feelings

7- I have questioned everything and I've found my answers (most of them) and they make total sense and I'm totally okay with it. Which is the thing that alot of people CAN'T do, and that's handle the truth - as cliche as that is

I'm not saying I'm better than you I'm just saying that I get it. I understand Humans and I believe I understand ? . If you can't get with that becuz I'm @MoneyLuver‌ at The Ill Community then that's cool, again, I get it.

But if you still turn around and look in the toilet after u ? and wiped your ass then you're a Man who doesn't trust his own ? . And if that's the case then how can u trust another Man's? And don't be ? ? u kno wat I mean
  • MoneyLuver
    Oh and btw before we get off-track please answer the original questions. I guess whenever you've cooled off and realized that I ain't tha 1 then please do so A.S.A.P
  • MoneyLuver
    Swish, I'm ballin
    I'm so Awwsome!

Chicken noodle soup! !
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus is the biggest because of heaven and claiming people can have eternal life. People simply want to be saved from there pending deaths. He is truly the worst and most damaging.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    Jesus is the biggest because of heaven and claiming people can have eternal life. People simply want to be saved from there pending deaths. He is truly the worst and most damaging.

only according atheist swine such as yourself
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? really claiming one is better that the other. In my eyes Jesus & the rest of them ain't ? .

All the ? "they" let go on, I could never ? with them.
  • MoneyLuver
    U sound like u need a hug ? . Com'ere, I love you
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ganesh would ? up Yahweh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I know the thread starter didn't just use true blood an hbo serious about vampires produced by a homosexual as a talking point. c'mon man. buddah has nothing to do with the middle east that fat man sitting on a turtle is just an idol made by man. read up on prince guatama who later became buddah(I know my spelling is incorrect) he wasn't a ? he wasn't a deity. he was an actual living prince. who grew up in luxury until he decided to travel beyond his palace. during his travels he witnessed poverty and sickness etc. and he began to question his existence his purpose etc. and he came to realized that human existence is based on suffering. I haven't read this in 17 years so my memory is a little off but this is pretty much the gist of it..
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you live in America which is primarily Christian. You tend to refute whatever ? is spewed to you most frequently.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you live in America which is primarily Christian. You tend to refute whatever ? is spewed to you most frequently.

And there you have it....
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Ganesh would ? up Yahweh

Yahweh is a pretty weak ? compared to many others out there. The more I learn about other gods, the less I'm impressed considering Yahweh talks the biggest ? and doesn't do ? in proportion to the ? talking.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Honestly. To keep it as historically accurate as possible, there isnt any where close to as much competition from other religions as there would have been, is because Christians killed the vast majority of them.
  • MoneyLuver
    Meroe wrote: »
    Honestly. To keep it as historically accurate as possible, there isnt any where close to as much competition from other religions as there would have been, is because Christians killed the vast majority of them.

And guess who had our back?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You leave it to these pagens and heathen s in here and they would say otherwise
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your posts are very hard to read, you don't write in how you speak which body language, emotion, and other communication gestures make it easier to understand you. Anyway, why I denounce Jesus is because I ain't never met a super human before.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2000 years later they still hatin on the ? .

Goes to show you, don't get in yo feelings bout someone hatin on you.. Like the Man said Himself

2014 Real ? Translation
    "If they hate on you, know they hated on Me first.."
  • Black Boy King
    Christians or ? ? waving the Christian banner aka posers.

Mark 13:6
    For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 7:21
    21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

• Black Boy King

Matthew 7
    22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Seems pretty clear He says He knows there are fake Christians so I doubt those murderous so called Christians will fool him. (as it is written He is the searcher of hearts and minds)
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the thread starter didn't just use true blood an hbo serious about vampires produced by a homosexual as a talking point. c'mon man. buddah has nothing to do with the middle east that fat man sitting on a turtle is just an idol made by man. read up on prince guatama who later became buddah(I know my spelling is incorrect) he wasn't a ? he wasn't a deity. he was an actual living prince. who grew up in luxury until he decided to travel beyond his palace. during his travels he witnessed poverty and sickness etc. and he began to question his existence his purpose etc. and he came to realized that human existence is based on suffering. I haven't read this in 17 years so my memory is a little off but this is pretty much the gist of it..

I was a little ? last night when I posted this and I didn't say what I really wanted to say. I'm not advocating bhudism but las nigh you posted that bhudism is the cause of violence in the middle east when really it started in asia and people practice it world wide. bhudism is more of a philosophy than it is a religion. i'm not attacking you either. all i'm saying is do a little research and get your facts straight before you go attacking other peoples religion or way of life it makes you come off as ignorant. this type of ignorance and intolerance is the cause of so many of societies ills.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

Roman, Spanish, French n British imperialism. Divide n conquer, convert or die.
  • MoneyLuver
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

Roman, Spanish, French n British imperialism. Divide n conquer, convert or die.

And most were Christian right?
  • kingblaze84

BINGO!!!!!!!

Christians, who historically have been the biggest group of murderers, rapists, genocidal maniacs, and destroyers of culture of all time, have destroyed precious memories of artifacts belonging to other religions. It's one reason Christianity is so mocked by people all across the world.
  • kingblaze84
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Matthew 7
    22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Seems pretty clear He says He knows there are fake Christians so I doubt those murderous so called Christians will fool him. (as it is written He is the searcher of hearts and minds)

? PLEASE......

The most DIE HARD Christians historically have been some of the most evil people of all time. Columbus was a DIE HARD Christian who read and studied the Bible everyday, and he used BIBLE RULES and REGULATIONS to gem out genocide, slavery and all other kinds of things the ? Bible ? CO-SIGNED and GAVE RULES FOR, even giving details on how massive groups of people should be traded, sold, and killed off.

Many ? soldiers and their commanding officers read the Bible to soldiers who often were afraid to commit their atrocities to build support for their actions. And just like the hostile British Pilgrims who slaughtered off the Native Americans, the Bible was successful in building up morale for evil actions. Dedicated Christians have been the SCOURGE of the Earth for a very long time, come on man post better then this.