Aquafinas........ "HOW TO SURVIVE AN EXPOSURE"

Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
so it seems like something needs to be set in stone for people that get exposed to "help" them survive this horrible fate in their IC lives..after all the people that do tend to get exposed at times do be good posters and you do not want to lose them for the sake of the "entertinment here"

me being a survivior of an epic exposure myself i have put together a little handy dady outline to help other posters that may suffure this IC fate......PLEASE NOTE THOUGH THE BEST WAY TO NO SUFFER FROM AN EXPOSURE IS TO KEEP IT 100 FROM THE GATE..NO NEED TO FRONT FOR ANYONE ON HERE

1: REMAIN CALM!!!!!!! (remmember these people are way accross the state/world they should not affect your personal life when u log off the ic everything should remain as normal as if u never logged on here....take a deep breath and just laugh at all the fuckery that is going on...dont think your life is comeing to an end or that you can no longer post here without being embarrased cause new ? happens here everyday and soon (unless u are just all out a unique personality such as myself) you will be forgotten...so remain calm and just laugh ..damn i got caught up

2: EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!! ( just look at this as your official ic interview your official real welcoming into the family..ok yes u got exposed trying to be someone you are not..now the ic knows the REAL you...theres nothing wrong with that? now u should be more comfortable walking around the house in yo socks and boxers and cant nobody say ? to you..u have offcicially been initiated take your paperwork..move out of the basement and into your room....talk to people answer questions truthly and honest...express yourself and how you feel...trust me 80 percent of these posters are softer than kahleesi's husband who is soon about to be crying over his net hoe...they will understand you.

3: FIGHT BACK! ( dont sit there and take nobody disrespecting you at all...at the end of the day yea you lied or whatever but dont let nobody disrespect you..u need to sit there and you need to fiight back...would you let someone in real life come up to you and hit you and not do anything (i hope not) ? clown these motha fuckas back...if you fight back and explain yourself i promise you will have more respect from them..even if u got exposed ass being a ? like stew...look he became a mod he is still posting...you wil be ok dont just sit there fight!!

4:DONT LET THIS AFFECT YOUR REAL LIFE: ( if your exposure went to as far as someone calling your job or your s/o or some other ? that affected your real life..simple just tell them the truth....the truth (i was on this site acting like this and these ppl hacked me or i have some internet stalker that is threatning my lie) whatever you do dont just go all into full detail to the person online...ppl nowadays know how dangerous and ? the internet is and how ppl on the internet are they will understand

all in all the best way to avoid these type of things is just KEEP IT 100 from the gate ? ...i have never lied to the ic i just get mocked for a lifestyle i used to live and for past unfortunate events that happen to wat 80 percent of the women in the world..its not that big of a deal wat anybody on here says..just keep it 100..laugh when someone talks about you and talk about them back.....I HOPE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE WILL BE A GOOD ONE..AND MAY MANY MORE EXPOSURES COME TO THE DONKEY,,,,,POOR THANG BEEN STARVING LATELY SMH

Comments