ladies: "How Many IC Men have you fcked!!!!!!!"

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-4......you a fast lil heffa better slow it down
    Damn I done went to mamas came back y'all still in here talkin about dro's skin resembling pumpernickel bread

Smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Kat X 12 years of being a online hoe = 6277383928827388392661819393991929838382904003093939399291982837276152525617277273848849165251551551528388399939399199181

And yet you and DRO still managed to get excluded. Don't front either.

#ragesimp

You act like i be in ya dm's trying? Lol

Like last year i had dm's of me getnn at u? Plz post them..why would i talk ? to someone than flirt with them in private?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf happened to the AHDH thread?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aquafina..floe
    tumblr_mgzjf8zSfJ1qgibpgo1_500.gif
    tea anyone?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-8..alight ? is you gettin paid cause thats turning into community ?
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Honestly, I am somewhat disappointed how many bishes been passed around like wet lipped blunts, herpes is contracted with ease among sleaze. Shiiiiit... attractive jumpoffs on here are like Australian bungee jump spots. ? .

@pissedoffnobody stop the malarkey. You are typing like a ratchet, yet PMing @pico and I, eloquent ? about your travels, career, yoga and etc.

If you wrote less essays in ? , was less self-serving, less egotistical, then maybe you can ? an IC chic too.

But, you're boring.

? the noise.

I told both of you I wasn't looking to compete for your pieces since you're friendly, alpha dog doesn't fuss over ? in a pit fight.

I wouldn't WANT to ? a piece off here. Seriously, even the single piece worth a ? I'd have considered, Baby_Bugatti, needed schooling on how to get her game right, it was an offer of education, not an invite to get dicked down.

Also, clue up,l both you AND Pico hit me up, not the other way round, Ms "I loooove the way you write", you think I'm actually going to book tickets of any kind to pipe up a jumpoff? If I wanted to buy ass, which I have for represented clients before, I can afford better without having to cross continents.

So, next time you really want to check me, don't check me first and then try call me out because you got cold on me based off my sexual politics over in Grown And Sexy and Social Lounge, taking ? personal to try kick my in the dirt when I called time on you and your girlfriend on the PM tip because I saw the ? in you long before you fronted out here on this level right now.

Also, if you're gonna talk ? , don't flag me, I will check you. Keep your name out my mouth and talk ? at your leisure, just don't call my name after my spider sense went tingling two months ago when ? was kicking off on a The Boy Is Mine tip and play the Monica role like I didn't drop that info before it landed on my doorstep. I saw this ? coming a mile away when I sensed your entitled female rhetoric getting uneasy with me. You think you're the first easily ? off bitter piece I've dealt with? Come on, girl, tuck it in, put your ? in a recliner and ease back.

I actually apologised to Pico the one time I dug her out and went at her on any level that could have been seen as serious because I actually like her but you can get ? by a dump truck, trying to call me out like this on a serious tip?

FOH, Chuck. I am self serving because that's what I do. I'm egotistical? I could brag all day but I don't except on rare occasion. You really think I'm out here trying to get ? via MSGboard? Sorry, being nice and wanting to lay you ain't the same unless your standards are so ? a smile is an invitation to bang in your world. I do a good deed every day for the sake of it for my own sanity and karma balance, not because I expect anything but because I want to and I can. Don't ? message me about how you like my wordplay and ? , you dumb ? , trying to play spin doctor because I am not an ardent feminist against all sense and your sore over it. I type like a ratchet? Game recognise game. This ain't MENSA, you want a piece of that, see me in the Social Lounge, not the Donkey.

You wrote so much for no reason. I aint got the time nor day to read all of that.

No ma'am
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe this fat bish is still successfully trolling ? into posting in y'all feels.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-8..alight ? is you gettin paid cause thats turning into community ?
    gns wrote: »
    I can't believe this fat bish is still successfully trolling ? into posting in y'all feels.

@gns said the same guy asking about ? sex with a ? in a group PM with @pico & I.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol major no ?
  • Aquafina..floe

@gns said the same guy asking about ? sex with a ? in a group PM with @pico & I.

hold on!!! stop please i just put this salmon in the oven...........

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn. ? furious.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Honestly, I am somewhat disappointed how many bishes been passed around like wet lipped blunts, herpes is contracted with ease among sleaze. Shiiiiit... attractive jumpoffs on here are like Australian bungee jump spots. ? .

@pissedoffnobody stop the malarkey. You are typing like a ratchet, yet PMing @pico and I, eloquent ? about your travels, career, yoga and etc.

If you wrote less essays in ? , was less self-serving, less egotistical, then maybe you can ? an IC chic too.

But, you're boring.

? the noise.

I told both of you I wasn't looking to compete for your pieces since you're friendly, alpha dog doesn't fuss over ? in a pit fight.

I wouldn't WANT to ? a piece off here. Seriously, even the single piece worth a ? I'd have considered, Baby_Bugatti, needed schooling on how to get her game right, it was an offer of education, not an invite to get dicked down.

Also, clue up,l both you AND Pico hit me up, not the other way round, Ms "I loooove the way you write", you think I'm actually going to book tickets of any kind to pipe up a jumpoff? If I wanted to buy ass, which I have for represented clients before, I can afford better without having to cross continents.

So, next time you really want to check me, don't check me first and then try call me out because you got cold on me based off my sexual politics over in Grown And Sexy and Social Lounge, taking ? personal to try kick my in the dirt when I called time on you and your girlfriend on the PM tip because I saw the ? in you long before you fronted out here on this level right now.

Also, if you're gonna talk ? , don't flag me, I will check you. Keep your name out my mouth and talk ? at your leisure, just don't call my name after my spider sense went tingling two months ago when ? was kicking off on a The Boy Is Mine tip and play the Monica role like I didn't drop that info before it landed on my doorstep. I saw this ? coming a mile away when I sensed your entitled female rhetoric getting uneasy with me. You think you're the first easily ? off bitter piece I've dealt with? Come on, girl, tuck it in, put your ? in a recliner and ease back.

I actually apologised to Pico the one time I dug her out and went at her on any level that could have been seen as serious because I actually like her but you can get ? by a dump truck, trying to call me out like this on a serious tip?

FOH, Chuck. I am self serving because that's what I do. I'm egotistical? I could brag all day but I don't except on rare occasion. You really think I'm out here trying to get ? via MSGboard? Sorry, being nice and wanting to lay you ain't the same unless your standards are so ? a smile is an invitation to bang in your world. I do a good deed every day for the sake of it for my own sanity and karma balance, not because I expect anything but because I want to and I can. Don't ? message me about how you like my wordplay and ? , you dumb ? , trying to play spin doctor because I am not an ardent feminist against all sense and your sore over it. I type like a ratchet? Game recognise game. This ain't MENSA, you want a piece of that, see me in the Social Lounge, not the Donkey.

Why did I read half that ? . I have ? to do damn it. Dude wrote his Declaration of ic independence
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deceleration??? Lmao
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? I didn't spell check that ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ just kept goin.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gns boss man a can't true dat fadda
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post it.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint tryin to embarrass nobody but I am blessed with the gift of squirting on command. This ? aint never dry.

*paints nails*
    I aint tryin to embarrass nobody but I am blessed with the gift of squirting on command. This ? aint never dry.

*paints nails*

So you dont be peeing on ? like you said .?

well damn....

hi @Evilchuck‌
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

...If you wrote less essays...

***writes essay***

nobody catches the hilarity in this??
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cliff notes please.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically these IC females ? , hmmm good to know
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter where you are on this planet socializing ,it will be some ? going on.