? ..lesbian..bisexual.. transgender. Help me decide which one am I.

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol did yall ever figure out who ebonytran was.....gawd he/she had my weak!
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    ROOOOOFLLLLLL WHY DID YALL PUT THIS ? IN THE DONKEY!!! U SEE WHAT I MEAN!

they could've locked it tho....

so then which sign the freakiest?

locking it would have cosigned the discrimination....what reason for a lock?

and i say the freakiest signs are geminis virgos and libras

lock it cuz no one is gonna participate within thread premise

in my experience scorpio and aquarius...probly the sign ? doesnt really hold up??

im scorpio as well but i dont really go all out with a chick unless im really feeling her n we been at it for a minute. i usually end up puttin her on to ?

smh@ puttin motha fuckas on...to me thas the worse i dont like turnin ninjas out i prefer to get taught something...why i gotta be the trainer smfh

well whoever put u on might be with his boys or on the internet on some other forum somewhere talking about how they put a chick on.....none wrong with that tho.

as long as her mind open, her ? comfortable and her ass soft we can learn some things together. n u get diff reactions outta diff chicks so its still a new experience...its all good
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Go Figure, u still ? that black chick bruh?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

in my experience scorpio and aquarius...probly the sign ? doesnt really hold up??

im scorpio as well but i dont really go all out with a chick unless im really feeling her n we been at it for a minute. i usually end up puttin her on to ?

smh@ puttin motha fuckas on...to me thas the worse i dont like turnin ninjas out i prefer to get taught something...why i gotta be the trainer smfh

well whoever put u on might be with his boys or on the internet on some other forum somewhere talking about how they put a chick on.....none wrong with that tho.

as long as her mind open, her ? comfortable and her ass soft we can learn some things together. n u get diff reactions outta diff chicks so its still a new experience...its all good

mk so could u wife a chick that did "hoe" ? with u and only you including bringing other into your sex life just to keep the sex life right.....after all that is the number one reason y men cheat...is cause a bish gets lame in bed
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loca ...... Btw idk who put the the battery in Aqua s back... But u need to stop making threads
  • Go figure
    Options

mk so could u wife a chick that did "hoe" ? with u and only you including bringing other into your sex life just to keep the sex life right.....after all that is the number one reason y men cheat...is cause a bish gets lame in bed

yea cuz i see a lot of dudes going thru sex droughts with their chick n some that gotta argue to get some oral attention. i've had those problems before....and its led to some minor infidelities that've never been found out by past exes. i probly sound shallow but if im ready, willing and looking forward to eat her up on any given night ill be damned if she nonchalantly gives some half assed sloppy top once every other week.

has a lot to do with the willingness to please your partner.

as for couples adding others into the sex life im on the fence on that one. that might change the whole game for the good or bad. for now if its not broke dont try to fix it
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is the basis of this thread to see who ? ?

more specifically to see which females are ? ....

she ended it with "bytw ill ? a bish"

bi ladies need reply only

no its not.... once again even though im a donkey poster ...this is not a donkey thread nor a trap thread either...

so what makes u bi? fantasies or real life experience?

real life experience of course.....iono why but females nowadays think its "cute" to be bi.....i ran into alot of men that think that ish is just downright degrading..

that's actually #5 on the "THOT" checklist..

so a woman is a thot cause she enjoys sex with another woman..............how old r u again?

26... and every chick I've ? with that was "bi" ended up being a thot.. not saying EVERY chick that's bi is a thot but a good 80 percent are...

hence y i said ? nowadays think its cute to be bi....im not the one..i had my first experience with a female when i was......(im not going to disclose that)

but yes you r right not every girl that likes girls are thots....but the thots do outweigh the majority that are not thots nowadays....

getting turned out at a young age is a pretty good indicator too...

also embracing a Lil too much that they are a scorpio...

rofl@ embracing too much they are a scorpio

ion know why pl think scorpis are the biggest freaks....they not

but if saying " hey I'm a scorpio" and using the fact that people give them the "sexual crown" out of the signs to yo advantage is pretty thotish
  • Go figure
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Go Figure, u still ? that black chick bruh?

yea n still kinda, sorta together lol everythings good tho
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    smh so yall just turned my ? thread into some other...figures and @mobb i cant cosign your response

a ? can wake u up to morning head every day of the weak...? u on the hood of your car on freaky fridays outside of work.... and let you go in her ? on slutty saturdays while watching pinky ? another ? on that 72 inch she bought for you....

your still going to wonder into diff ? eventually.......point me out to a man that can just ? one ? for the rest of his life.....i'll wait
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loca is Bi

Vibe is Bi

I think AJack is bi also

what about @six....she has a sorta butch look to her at times...plus her being a ? still.

not that i wouldnt go for it

:|
  • Go figure
    Options
    smh so yall just turned my ? thread into some other...figures and @mobb i cant cosign your response

a ? can wake u up to morning head every day of the weak...? u on the hood of your car on freaky fridays outside of work.... and let you go in her ? on slutty saturdays while watching pinky ? another ? on that 72 inch she bought for you....

your still going to wonder into diff ? eventually.......point me out to a man that can just ? one ? for the rest of his life.....i'll wait

those dudes are out there. The ones that will stick with a girl no matter how much she cheats. The same type of dudes ull probably cheat on.
  • Go figure
    Options
    Loca is Bi

Vibe is Bi

I think AJack is bi also

what about @six....she has a sorta butch look to her at times...plus her being a ? still.

not that i wouldnt go for it

:|

Had I said anything else I wouldve been a white devil. Just tryna get that attention girl...and some new pics
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love go figure
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Maybe we don't have any ? people on this forum. You ever though of that?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has Conflict's name written all over it.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But really though I just want to be here and know the reactions and replies from all male posters on here once we do get a f-ggot on here, this forums going to end up looking like the Salem Witch Trials.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    battyman fi dead to ratid.
  • Go figure
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    I love go figure

love u too sweet heart

**creeper man gif**
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bytw I'll ? a bish

Shots fired @GorillaWitAttitude‌
  • damobb2deep
    Options

me... I have never cheated on any of my chicks... been cheated on tho...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

you aint neeeeaaaaver cheated on any woman......ever..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you aint neeeeaaaaver cheated on any woman......ever..
    never.. at all... it's not in me.. *shrugs*
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    How you gone bash ? by calling people ? and dissing them,but asking where the ? posters at you hypocritical baboon? Let them stay in the closet where they belong.It has nothing to do with being homophobic.Their lifestyle is disgusting just like ? and ? ,but no one calls that a phobia.