If You Could Meet Up With Anyone In The IC Who Would It Be? (IC Networking Expo)

Options

Comments

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone who wants to have a beer on an outside patio bar and ? jokes/talk ? about passerbyers.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea, @BOSSExcellence‌ That's a trill ? too.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got suspect from the jump
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually, skylar. Thats really it...

Oh...I would meet @tha_bride22 and make her dinner. I think we'd be besties in person.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd meet up with your Mom's again and paint her Face repeatedly .

Damn man you need a psychiatrist. Every thread I'm in you stalk me in it. I'm NOT ? ? . Stop following me ? ? . I guess it's an ATL thing wit you ? doe.

Im on mobile, so i cant tell who makes the thread until i click on it. But of course yo ? ass is errywhere oversaturating like ? .

Come to ATL, Decatur to be exact & say that ? tough guy .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

Damn man you need a psychiatrist. Every thread I'm in you stalk me in it. I'm NOT ? ? . Stop following me ? ? . I guess it's an ATL thing wit you ? doe.

Im on mobile, so i cant tell who makes the thread until i click on it. But of course yo ? ass is errywhere oversaturating like ? .

Alright, it's a deal just send me the money so I can get the plane ticket. You seem like the tough guy not me. I need a nice vacation in December anyway.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezy......and everybody that posts regularly in the boxing thread so we can have a tourney
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Ayo lefty that ? was wiiild ? !

I always die laughing at the @JonnyRoccIT‌ and @GorillaWitAttitude‌ exchanges
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Alright, it's a deal just send me the money so I can get the plane ticket. You seem like the tough guy not me. I need a nice vacation in December anyway.

Megabus cost 30, 40 bucks . . .

You say ATL is some ? ? ......Come prove it then .
  • Purr
    Options
    ATL is ? ? tho. Come fight me jonny.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

.........send me the ticket and cash.......tupac-smoking-blunt-o.gif

Like i told you, i aint paying for ? .

I was gonna rob you anyways .
    You the one say we some ? ? so drop them 2 dubs and come prove that pleighboi .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Keep playing, my ? is gonna fight ya esophagus .
  • Purr
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Keep playing, my ? is gonna fight ya esophagus .

No thanks. You aint lightskin enough.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options

I just got to know what's your issue? Bruh I can understand if I messed with you first, but you always gotta say something to me. I really think you have mental issues. Like I said you send the cash i'll be there. You made the challenge, and there's no way I would pay to go to ATL. ATL is garbage and trash. #HellNAWLFam
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Ayo lefty that ? was wiiild ? !

I always die laughing at the @JonnyRoccIT‌ and @GorillaWitAttitude‌ exchanges

@Busta Carmichael
    Nah, ya'll just don't understand what i'm sayin. It ain't nothin tho, when I read it with my IC hat on it's funny and suspect to me too. The funny thing is at first I wrote I was goin to strip that ? and thought "nah, these ? not bout to turn me into a 2 page gif/roast session" so I changed it to that. ? it, let the good times roll have fun at my expense ? , i'll be here all week.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

I just got to know what's your issue? Bruh I can understand if I messed with you first, but you always gotta say something to me. I really think you have mental issues. Like I said you send the cash i'll be there. You made the challenge, and there's no way I would pay to go to ATL. ATL is garbage and trash. #HellNAWLFam

Well shut ya Teary Eyed ass up if you aint really bout that .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

Well shut ya Teary Eyed ass up if you aint really bout that .

I'm gonna pray for you young brotha.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the networking business tip it'll have to be Sion and on some simp ? it'll be OBfresh.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all need to set that fight up.

• Purr
    Options
    @stew gave me a wack because he felt some type of way about ATL ? are ? ? . interesting, well if the shoe fit, you might as well wear it.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any photographers
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? given if it's only light skin she want...I'm linking @Evilchuck‌ & @Pico....

They gon learn what a dark skin Brigga gots to offer...

Tek it and wreck it...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to meet @pico and take her to jamaica so i can ? her on top of a mountain and on the beach or by a waterfall.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Y'all need to set that fight up.

I'll pay to get you all in a room. But Yall gotta pay me to watch it. Straight like that.