If You Could Meet Up With Anyone In The IC Who Would It Be? (IC Networking Expo)

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Dont ? @ me to this ? .

I dont talk to yall in pm's damn sure dont want to kick it with yall.
    You people got impulse control issues.
    .....but you are a mod on here and talk to us everyday
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Dont ? @ me to this ? .

.....but you are a mod on here and talk to us everyday

I talk at you.

Big ? difference.

............Ui9TsSM.gif
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Soul_Rattler, @Broddie, @Oya_Husband, @Pico, @Some_? !, @Sion, @Loch121, @Gdatruth2.0 @Black_Samson and @Will Munny.

I would prefer company that both entertains and challenges me, people generally bore me so a variety of agreeable but also contradictory and informed intellects I like enough to object to respectfully... that's my night at the bar sharing platters with. I want conversation, not suck ups and glad handing bullshitters and ? . I want equals, not pissants.

If any of you have a problem with langoustines, lobster, shrimp or seafood in general... I would pity you but I'd ask for alternatives for you because I like you enough to sit want you at my table.

No shade my G. I immediately thought of this. You my ? tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBsg43cdTc
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all my Detroit IC posters.......

.........except bcotton .......that ? ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Dont ? @ me to this ? .

Alright, I didn't realise you'd get homotional over a check of respect to hang out, doing sushi and shots with you, like it was reason to catch feelings. Tuck it, don't buck it. I was trying to show some love, not disrespect you. ? , you so ashamed to be named on a forum you rep for when respected with due course, what you repping it for? You Clarence Thomas up in here? You got no flag options if you want to check them.

Alright, I'll trade out a check of respect for a head bounce, @zombie you're a deadass I'd toss out a ? window to cease the genepool becoming a cesspool.

@_lefty, check me, assuming my last post hasn't bodied me completely. I noticed your co-signs but honestly only on like 3 topics, sorry for overlooking you, my dude. Also,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqr2L6HXm8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZvarRe-XVQ

Keep your mom on speed dial though.

word my ? ......tumblr_mk8qb0Uvk11qkz8azo1_500.gif
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont ? @ me to this ? .

Alright, I didn't realise you'd get homotional over a check of respect to hang out, doing sushi and shots with you, like it was reason to catch feelings. Tuck it, don't buck it. I was trying to show some love, not disrespect you. ? , you so ashamed to be named on a forum you rep for when respected with due course, what you repping it for? You Clarence Thomas up in here? You got no flag options if you want to check them.

Alright, I'll trade out a check of respect for a head bounce, @zombie you're a deadass I'd toss out a ? window to cease the genepool becoming a cesspool.

@_lefty, check me, assuming my last post hasn't bodied me completely. I noticed your co-signs but honestly only on like 3 topics, sorry for overlooking you, my dude. Also,

SUCK YUH MOMMA ? with a straw
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Dont ? @ me to this ? .

? you talkin bout cuh?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't this ? just get turned down by samson?
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Dont ? @ me to this ? .

SUCK YUH MOMMA ? with a straw
    I'm not into ? so no, sorry.
    Didn't this ? just get turned down by samson?

Indeed, hence the change in suggestion. I'd politely ask you not to refer to my by such a racial epithet but I expect far less of you, so if I mod doesn't want to show me proper respect, if anything it just proves to me this place is a cradle of selective racism and if the higher authorities lack enough social grace on their own appointed platform, there is even less mandated necessity for me to tolerate tacit racism from just another member like you. You're proving yourself lesser than me than calling me ? in 2014 given what's going down in Ferguson, but it is what it is, I can't be catering to fools, mods or member, either way.

man just shut the ? up with your corny ? .
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Indeed, hence the change in suggestion. I'd politely ask you not to refer to my by such a racial epithet but I expect far less of you, so if I mod doesn't want to show me proper respect, if anything it just proves to me this place is a cradle of selective racism and if the higher authorities lack enough social grace on their own appointed platform, there is even less mandated necessity for me to tolerate tacit racism from just another member like you. You're proving yourself lesser than me than calling me ? in 2014 given what's going down in Ferguson, but it is what it is, I can't be catering to fools, mods or member, either way.

So, is ? dumb for not being as refined as you, or are you dumb for writin all that ? when you could have just said "Yup, but chill out, you out of pocket, and I ain't goin for that"
  • zombie
    Options
    No, dumb is dumb, it's not a gradual metric.

I actually went back and checked your metrics on your status flags and in turn felt apologetic. If you want an argument with me, we can go to that, but I actually apologised sincerely to you. I'd rather we not go that way at all. As for being less literate... I NEVER choose that option. It's beneath my paygrade/

As for Black Samson... again, why rep a site you don't expect or respect solicitation on, if you fear or fear indignation via solication though? If anything I see a person with duties they are bitter to have assumed, presuming greater status. A genre editor playing editor-in-chief. TBT a GE knows their position. It's the equivalent of owning a foot spa and then being indignant at a burned toe amongst the collective solicitation.

More long winded corny ? from a self important ? who thinks he's smarter than someone.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    No, dumb is dumb, it's not a gradual metric.

I actually went back and checked your metrics on your status flags and in turn felt apologetic. If you want an argument with me, we can go to that, but I actually apologised sincerely to you. I'd rather we not go that way at all. As for being less literate... I NEVER choose that option. It's beneath my paygrade/

As for Black Samson... again, why rep a site you don't expect or respect solicitation on, if you fear or fear indignation via solication though? If anything I see a person with duties they are bitter to have assumed, presuming greater status. A genre editor playing editor-in-chief. TBT a GE knows their position. It's the equivalent of owning a foot spa and then being indignant at a burned toe amongst the collective solicitation.

@pissedoffnobody‌ What does the bolded mean bruh?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd hang out with @RealLadyBanned4What‌
    im sure she's got some unreleased nas ? she can share
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit (up)
    @Westie‌
    to build & destroy
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamall is don't wanna hang out wit nobody unless they smoking ? and cooking gumbo out of an old navy ship kitchen ?

hahaha
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    None.

i aint even gone lie ... this ? kinda hurt tho
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity smh @kat seen all of cassie, and got that sewed up
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prailims or sion, i need all the financial advice i can get.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of you ? heathens
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same answer as the last time this thread was made, whatever girl that would suck my dang a lang.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    @chicity smh @kat seen all of cassie, and got that sewed up
    ARlkDMu.gif