WACKEST new poster

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the worst thread In aka Donkey ever.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    Funny thread, had to skim through some pages though, thanks to that kindred poster's incoherent spam.

It appears we (the IC rookie class) let the IC and Nas down. Well on the bright side, at least I wasn't listed...yet. (I still have the rest of 2014 to catch/surpass the posters on this list lol).

Truth be told, MoneyLuver is currently the worst of us new posters. He spams multiple sub-forums with the same cringe-worthy topics and unlike the others listed, up until his recent suppressed homosexual posting binge, he didn't have the reputation for bad/troll posts that he should've earned a long time ago.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    other (name names)
    Well, well.

Look who is coming in last of the named posters. With only 6 of 63 votes cast, it is clear who is NOT the wackest new poster. (I ain't a new poster anyway.)

The people have spoken!

tumblr_inline_mtl57wslWY1r79k32.gif

I'm out.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    Well, well.

Look who is coming in last of the named posters. With only 6 of 63 votes cast, it is clear who is NOT the wackest new poster. (I ain't a new poster anyway.)

The people have spoken!

tumblr_inline_mtl57wslWY1r79k32.gif

I'm out.
    u were nominated

u received votes.

u make ? ass threads

u make threads about reactions

u suck
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    keep this open forever, maybe @KINdRED‌ will keep all her posts contained to this thread. and let LittleJJ lose the poll, and we alllll win.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    His sig alone proves he sucks.

Please share how.

It's cluttering, and unnecessarily extends the page length, I don't have sigs on anymore, and you were one of my prime motivations to finally turn them off. A single gif or picture is okay, but no one wants to see/scroll past a wall of pictures, and a youtube video every time they read the post of a person that has that in their sig.

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I don't think kindred is a ? just that she suffers fromhebephrenia a subtype of schizophrenia that's usually referred to as disorganized schizophrenia. She has damn near all the symptoms of it and if she took the meds her doctorsgave her it would definitely help. Unfortunately like all forms of schizophrenia the longer it's left untreated the more damage to the mind it causes.

Bruh, stop. When she first came on here she didn't even act like that. Then, she started having fun acting crazy so she kept it up. Her and her crakkka ass husband. If you gon' be the IC therapist, you gotta start diagnosing these crakkkas with what they really have: Crakkka Demon Disease & inferior genetics. It should truly be in the DSM-IV. Hope this helps in future diagnoses.

Not a trying to be one just reason I chose psychology as a dual major was to study the human mind. As far as all the other stuff maybe she is faking I wouldn't know

You a psych student, that's what's up...I been tryna figure out why I'm emotionally dead...........go

I would need more back round information. Like me I feel very emotional detached as a result I try to fill what's missing by having as much sex as possible and living right next to nyc makes it ridiculously easy with all the clubs, bars, lounges their. Of course it won't work and I'm gonna have to deal with the underlying problem but eh for right now it feels good. The thing about the mental I'll is their minds are so unpredictable where other people mind and motives are usually straightforward.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    This rookie class is looking like the year kenyon martin was the #1 pick
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    I don't think kindred is a ? just that she suffers fromhebephrenia a subtype of schizophrenia that's usually referred to as disorganized schizophrenia. She has damn near all the symptoms of it and if she took the meds her doctorsgave her it would definitely help. Unfortunately like all forms of schizophrenia the longer it's left untreated the more damage to the mind it causes.

Bruh, stop. When she first came on here she didn't even act like that. Then, she started having fun acting crazy so she kept it up. Her and her crakkka ass husband. If you gon' be the IC therapist, you gotta start diagnosing these crakkkas with what they really have: Crakkka Demon Disease & inferior genetics. It should truly be in the DSM-IV. Hope this helps in future diagnoses.

Kinda like when you used to be obsessed with a crakka from the board and then you suddenly turned into a militant racist obsessed with hair?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know any of these new ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    I dont know any of these new ?

kinda the point of em being "new" brah . lol
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    other (name names)

Kinda like when you used to be obsessed with a crakka from the board and then you suddenly turned into a militant racist obsessed with hair?

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

@sixsicksins
  • The_Jackal
    edited August 2014
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    Parallel wrote: »

Not a trying to be one just reason I chose psychology as a dual major was to study the human mind. As far as all the other stuff maybe she is faking I wouldn't know

You a psych student, that's what's up...I been tryna figure out why I'm emotionally dead...........go

I would need more back round information. Like me I feel very emotional detached as a result I try to fill what's missing by having as much sex as possible and living right next to nyc makes it ridiculously easy with all the clubs, bars, lounges their. Of course it won't work and I'm gonna have to deal with the underlying problem but eh for right now it feels good. The thing about the mental I'll is their minds are so unpredictable where other people mind and motives are usually straightforward.

I too graduated with a degree in Psychology and am currently working on my Master's in the field and what you described sounds more like repressed homosexuality.

I would have to disagree but what school are you at for your degree? And you already have your bachelor's? About to have my associate
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    MoneyLuver

I too graduated with a degree in Psychology and am currently working on my Master's in the field and what you described sounds more like repressed homosexuality.

I would have to disagree but what school are you at for your degree? And you already have your bachelor's? About to have my associate

As a psychologist you're not meant to self diagnosis. Obvious conflict of interest there. As for your other questions, DAMN FAM GET OUT MY BUSINESS ? .

True and lmao I'm just curious looking around at other schools to go to. Thinking about just fully majoring in Psychology.

• Tersacious
    Tersacious Members Posts: 26
    Options

Thanks, Six
  • Tersacious
    Options
    Hey, Parallel, have we ever talked....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this ? just agree with parallel that he's a repressed batty bwoy?
    Wtf
  • Tersacious
    Options
    Nah.
    This chick just digs psychology.
    I had to proof read most of my moms papers.
    I could totally see a masters... but then I'd ...
    Minor in nuerology and numerology.
    And physics, and planetary alignments
    And auto mechanics...
    And...
    Oh wait..
    This is the adhd thread right... Lol
    It's a good thing I can't afford to even start college.
    Anybody ever read If You Give A Mouse A Cookie...
  • Tersacious
    Options
    Well. Craptastica. This ISN'T The ADHD Thread. Lmfao
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tersacious wrote: »
    Well. Craptastica. This ISN'T The ADHD Thread. Lmfao

An interview is needed. We must go deeper into your atmosphere.

Give your colours so i can paint you.
  • Tersacious
    Options
    Oh me oh my Lem! How many colors are there.... Lol it's been a long time since we really talked... I remember one of the last things we said was "see you soon..." I've seen you.... well your avi anyway... really want an interview.... (?) Inbox me if ya want... maybe we'll leave this one off at "hear ya soon"
  • Tersacious
    Options
    ....but if you want to paint me.... Lol (sorry was on a tangent) I've been deep into physical fitness and biological type stuff lately... (though that doesn't have much to do with.... / I'd paint me red black and maybe a little white for highlights.... (what's the painting categorization for kinda smearing colors together.... not abstract.....
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tersacious wrote: »
    ....but if you want to paint me.... Lol (sorry was on a tangent) I've been deep into physical fitness and biological type stuff lately... (though that doesn't have much to do with.... / I'd paint me red black and maybe a little white for highlights.... (what's the painting categorization for kinda smearing colors together.... not abstract.....

It was duty time. Now im back.
    The painting stuff is an expression.

I want to give to the IC a genuine real image of you.

We start tomorrow same hour shall we ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    @MoneyLuver‌ made a thread about situational sissiness. I rest my case.