Flash vs. Juggernaut

Options

Comments

• veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    Just face it, Flash will speed stomp the dog ? out of ? and walk out untouched.

Except juggernaut is virtually immune to physical damage. What do people not get about this?

There is a difference between being very durable and being immune. No matter how many times Flash punches ? nothing will happen.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flash
    gns wrote: »
    Man everytime y'all mention flash he miraculously has a new ? power. The hell?!

Funny he's so.powerful yet.this happened to him by a person nowhere as fast as him :
    2446563-slade_ftl2.jpg

But that's not canon
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Flash
    To keep it 100 if the flash doesn't decide to just completely alter reality or go back in time to just ? him before he gets the power of cryortok(I think that's what it's called) then it ends in a stalemate. Flash couldn't hurt him and juggernaut sure as ? ain't touching him
  • veikuri
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    To keep it 100 if the flash doesn't decide to just completely alter reality or go back in time to just ? him before he gets the power of cryortok(I think that's what it's called) then it ends in a stalemate. Flash couldn't hurt him and juggernaut sure as ? ain't touching him

And what happens when Cyttorak says no?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Flash
    veikuri wrote: »

Says no to what lol. Flash has ran so far into the future that he eventually out ran the end of the universe and the very end of the concept of death. I'm sure he can run back into a point where even Cyttorak didn't exist and stop him (at least wally west could)

Black_Flash-1_zpsrlus7uim.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Flash
    3800738-6290405234-13693_zpsvewsrvyv.jpg

Here is the full thing. Tell me how is any ? ? with someone who can freely move to the beginning or end of the universe with no problem.
    That's wally west not Barry tho
  • veikuri
    Options

Says no to what lol. Flash has ran so far into the future that he eventually out ran the end of the universe and the very end of the concept of death. I'm sure he can run back into a point where even Cyttorak didn't exist and stop him (at least wally west could)

So you took an high end showing and think thats a casual feat for Flash?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Flash

So you took an high end showing and think thats a casual feat for Flash?

But it is a causal feat. Both wally and Barry both shown the abilities to do this that's why the whole nu52 is a thing because of Barry just not giving a ? and changing the past like it's nothing. There's no way for juggernaut to even counter flash in anyway
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what in the world is going on in this thread??? There is literally nothing Flash can do to hurt Juggernaut. Nothing. At. All. If he can't battlefield remove Cain then it's a wrap for him. Flash has IMP but he's not Superman..He doesn't walk around with CL 100 strength nor top tier durability. Flash may be able to drop him in the speed force but I don't know how that would work with Cytorrak's magic.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Juggernaut
    How he gonna drop ? anywhere, first he has to stop Cain which is impossible once he gets moving, then he has lift that big ass ? and carry him. This was a bad match up for flash, both Really
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Woah...? need to stop fronting. You can believe Flash beats Juggernaut, but saying he's greater than Cyttorak? Dude who had Classic Dr. Strange helpless? Dude who when Juggernaut got almost 100% of his strength, ? was punching through dimensions? Nah. ? that noise. Cyttorak>Flash.

• veikuri
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Woah...? need to stop fronting. You can believe Flash beats Juggernaut, but saying he's greater than Cyttorak? Dude who had Classic Dr. Strange helpless? Dude who when Juggernaut got almost 100% of his strength, ? was punching through dimensions? Nah. ? that noise. Cyttorak>Flash.

Speed force is a higher dimension of unlimited power constantly, Cytorrak limits the flow to Juggernaut based on his crush/? /destroy quota which is how Colossus swiped that ? during Fear Itself. Niagra Falls > a faucet.

As for feats... ? punched reality? So did Superboy Prime. Guess who rewrote reality twice? The Barry Allen Flash, Flashpoint reality and Nu52. Who outran Death itself? Barry Allen Flash? Who ran so hard and so fast before he understood he true connection to the Speed Force that allowed him to come back multiple times after his own death, effectively creating the New Universe with his sacrifice in Crisis? Barry Allen.

Flashes are being imbued as avatars of the principles of ? level speed, even in the Nu52 Earth 2 where Mercury empowered Jay Garrick. Juggernaut is an old ? 's freak on a leash paying forward by knocking ? over.

You're severely underrating Cyttorak if you believe Flash can beat him.

You could all the Flashes together and they're not going to do much to Cyttorak. Please stop that nonsense.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Juggernaut

Here is the full thing. Tell me how is any ? ? with someone who can freely move to the beginning or end of the universe with no problem.

see.....? like this is ultimately why
    Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC

Seriously what is the ? point of having ANY human,Earth based character being this stupidly ridiculously powerful????

He's a ? cosmic entity......up there with the Spectre and Living Tribunal doing ? like this!
    (actually pass them!)

But yet we suppose to believe one of his greatest enemies is "Captain Cold"???

After seeing a dude running to the beginning of time and then to the end of....CREATION.......
    the suspension of disbelief just becomes null & void seeing him fight street level opponents ever again.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Juggernaut
    And as physical powerful as the Juggernaut is.....he can be CONVINCINGLY defeated.
    He does have "weakness" and disadvantages

1) Although not a complete idiot, he's not THAT smart and clever. You can out think him.

2)It is possible to cut him off from his power source,like Thor did.

But with a ? that can outrun "thought",run 1000000 times faster than light,run circles around ?

I mean come on......what's the use of character like this???
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Flash
    a.mann wrote: »

see.....? like this is ultimately why
    Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC

Seriously what is the ? point of having ANY human,Earth based character being this stupidly ridiculously powerful????

He's a ? cosmic entity......up there with the Spectre and Living Tribunal doing ? like this!
    (actually pass them!)

But yet we suppose to believe one of his greatest enemies is "Captain Cold"???

After seeing a dude running to the beginning of time and then to the end of....CREATION.......
    the suspension of disbelief just becomes null & void seeing him fight street level opponents ever again.

No but that's why DC is so great. Flash rogue gallery don't give him any main threat in the long run but are still dedicated criminals. Their not like batman rogues who just break out of jail every few months when they get knocked they end up doing their time. Makes the very focus and dedicated when it comes to committing criminals and perfecting plans and they leave no clues of any sort behind.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flash
    DCs characters have a moral code which limits them down to their villains. Batman can easily ? joker but it's his code not too which is why flash has villains like captain cold. Superman can easily take out any of his enemies in seconds if it wasn't for his moral code.

Marvel on the other hand has villains that are easily overpowered which isn't bad.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Flash
    Cain wrote: »
    Again people....... There is nothing Flash can do to Juggernaut that will hurt him.

Flash can't lift him so putting him in speed zone won't work. He doesn't need food or air so a speed tornado won't work either. ? spent years floating around in another universe and was not harmed. Flash can't win this fight unless........

He travel to stop ? from ever becoming Juggernaut

But that's still winning regardless
  • The_Jackal
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Flash
    Flash is honestly weak outside of his mass punch and being able to drop people in the speed force. The main reason he is a heavy hitter is because of the creative ways he uses his speed. Another amazing feat.
    flashbomb1_zpswbsehln9.jpg

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg
    How do you stop a man who can appear in every corner of your vision at anytime. Physically flash probably can't beat juggernaut but jugg sure as ? couldn't even get close to him
  • veikuri
    Options
    Flash is honestly weak outside of his mass punch and being able to drop people in the speed force. The main reason he is a heavy hitter is because of the creative ways he uses his speed. Another amazing feat.

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg
    How do you stop a man who can appear in every corner of your vision at anytime. Physically flash probably can't beat juggernaut but jugg sure as ? couldn't even get close to him

I just think you're dense. Go make a Flash appreciation thread. None of this stuff is going to do much to Juggernaut.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Flash

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg

I just think you're dense. Go make a Flash appreciation thread. None of this stuff is going to do much to Juggernaut.

I'm not. My whole point is that flash could wipe juggernaut from existence while juggernaut wouldn't even be able to get close to touch him
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash
    My whole thing is how the ? can ? stop someone he can't touch?
  • veikuri
    edited September 2014
    Options

Eventually Flash will get tired and ? will smack the ? out of him. Why don't you just lurk? You constantly show you don't know much about comics and most of your information is probably from what someone told you.

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg

I'm not. My whole point is that flash could wipe juggernaut from existence while juggernaut wouldn't even be able to get close to touch him

How would Flash wipe Juggernaut from existence?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Speed force is a higher dimension of unlimited power constantly, Cytorrak limits the flow to Juggernaut based on his crush/? /destroy quota which is how Colossus swiped that ? during Fear Itself. Niagra Falls > a faucet.

As for feats... ? punched reality? So did Superboy Prime. Guess who rewrote reality twice? The Barry Allen Flash, Flashpoint reality and Nu52. Who outran Death itself? Barry Allen Flash? Who ran so hard and so fast before he understood he true connection to the Speed Force that allowed him to come back multiple times after his own death, effectively creating the New Universe with his sacrifice in Crisis? Barry Allen.

Flashes are being imbued as avatars of the principles of ? level speed, even in the Nu52 Earth 2 where Mercury empowered Jay Garrick. Juggernaut is an old ? 's freak on a leash paying forward by knocking ? over.

Superboy Prime only punched reality because he was in a special place that allowed him to do that. And outrunning death, come back to life, etc. is ok, but it's nothing compared to even Juggernaut's best feats. Like beating Nightmare and saving Eternity (the entire universe), or surviving down to the skeleton when D'spayre was bodying universes at his whim, or tanking a ? blast like nothing, or being unable to even be erased by Oblivion (remember Chaos King who took out 99% of the multiverse? He was only PART of Oblivion) and so on.

And Cyttorak beat classic Dr. Strange who has feats of time travel, becoming Eternity, beating Living Tribunal and so on....didn't mean ? to Cyttorak. Know who you're talking about. Cyttorak could destroy the speedforce at any time he feels like it.

Also for comparison, Classic Dr. Strange who ranges from super trans tier to omnipotent was trapped in Cyttorak's realm and couldn't escape. Period. Superboy Prime (who's been beaten and hurt by the likes of Superboy and the teen titans, Martian Manhunter, Krypto, etc.) broke out of the Speedforce singlehandedly. The difference is staggering.

Comparing Flash to Cyttorak is to compare him to someone like Trigon. Someone he can never beat.

Also just pointing out that Flash, despite all of his best feats, still regularly gets hit by people waaaay slower than him. Like Deathstroke. Or Mongul.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flash

Eventually Flash will get tired and ? will smack the ? out of him. Why don't you just lurk? You constantly show you don't know much about comics and most of your information is probably from what someone told you.

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg

Lol @ flash will eventually get tired and let that slow poke smack the ? outta him, gtfoh with that logic. What I'm saying is Flash is not getting touched unless ? has the speed to catch him. ? is slow as ? and invincible, speed and brains >> strength and ? all the time.
  • veikuri
    Options

evucity2_zpsqlzfryjn.jpg

Lol @ flash will eventually get tired and let that slow poke smack the ? outta him, gtfoh with that logic. What I'm saying is Flash is not getting touched unless ? has the speed to catch him. ? is slow as ? and invincible, speed and brains >> strength and ? all the time.

Okay, Flash has speed and all that stuff. Then what? Juggernaut doesn't tire and he is physically IMMUNE to physical damage. He can take 10 billion of Flashes IMP punches and laugh and him. Then what? What is flash going to do with all that speed when it does absolutely nothing to ? ? I'm not saying ? will win in about 10mins or something like that, but accept that Flash cannot do anything to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is simply a complete counter to Flash.

Bolded your quote for emphasis.