The Official 2014 NFL Fantasy Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? harvin got no tds because I would've taken a big ass L in the yahoo league lol
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? harvin got no tds because I would've taken a big ass L in the yahoo league lol

If that's u I went against, yeah.. U got lucky as ? Bruh... Lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won my matchup in all 3 leagues I'm in
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Oh and some advice this week.....if you have T.Y. Hilton on your squad start him. He always ? on the Texans. Always.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need that judge to do AP and solid. He could be back as soon as week 7
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was like gotdamn he bout to win but every td harvin had it got called back then I said yes I got him lol
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Reggie Bush or Andre Williams? For the first this year I'm doing good at running back.

I was like gotdamn he bout to win but every td harvin had it got called back then I said yes I got him lol

I would have been better off if I had started Austin Davis like I started to when I realized he was usm's Austin Davis.. I was a big fan of him and he threw it alot in college... I should have known shitzpatrick wouldn't have been able to keep it up even though he has been pretty good fantasy wise
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would go with Andre
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Eddie Royal or Reggie Wayne? Hvnt really watched either of them play this year but both look solid.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    struggle Fitzgerald or Sammy Watkins being shadowed by revis?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up playing Bridgewater over cousins....
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    6-1, 1st place

diddy-bop.gif

It ain't over yet ? ... Fitzpatrick bout to ball!
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    I need a qb that's actually worth a ? .. what y'all got?
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    I'm killing in one man shows league. About to be 5-1-1
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many of yall would stash montee ball? Thinking about droppin his ass for Doug Baldwin since I'm in need of a WR.
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    I need a qb that's actually worth a ? .. what y'all got?

@texasdaking88‌

Who are you willing to give up for Matt Ryan?

what about Percy harvin, Fitzgerald and Jake locker
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my fantasy team is trash... smh... yahoo ? me over for like 4 weeks...
  • TheBossman
    Options
    yo this my second year playing fantasy but I figured I got dez, harvin, and Cruz and Cooper, with no real qb, and seen this a 2 qb league, I figured I needed a qb.. at least a serviceable one...Jake locker been looking pretty good in the preseason and last year before he got hurt .. ay I'm still learning this ? .. lol.. I'm just tryna do better than I did last year
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Traded Manziel ,Watkins ,and Locker for AJ Green
    And I just traded

Shaun hill Wes Welker and Donald brown for Phillip rivers

How many teams are yours in that league?

Looking Back at the trades, basically you traded aj green for Watkins?

And that Rivers trade was robbery.

I'm shocked numbaz is doing so well after that preseason trade.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Numbaz traded his pierre Thomas, Roddy, Chris Johnson for reggie Bush.

Then traded Bush and Larry fitz for j. Bell and Cruz.

And somehow he 6-1....... lawd
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    yo this my second year playing fantasy but I figured I got dez, harvin, and Cruz and Cooper, with no real qb, and seen this a 2 qb league, I figured I needed a qb.. at least a serviceable one...Jake locker been looking pretty good in the preseason and last year before he got hurt .. ay I'm still learning this ? .. lol.. I'm just tryna do better than I did last year
    Traded Manziel ,Watkins ,and Locker for AJ Green
    And I just traded

Shaun hill Wes Welker and Donald brown for Phillip rivers

How many teams are yours in that league?

Looking Back at the trades, basically you traded aj green for Watkins?

And that Rivers trade was robbery.

I'm shocked numbaz is doing so well after that preseason trade.

It didn't even matter really, walkin is playing really good and I had/have recievers.. My qb situation tho..... Every week I'm tryna figure out which one of these ? gonna suck the least.. Then the one on the bench has a 30 point game.. I'm thinking bout starting 1 qb next week.. It's that bad
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Numbaz traded his pierre Thomas, Roddy, Chris Johnson for reggie Bush.

Then traded Bush and Larry fitz for j. Bell and Cruz.

And somehow he 6-1....... lawd

@TheBossman‌

*7-1 after tonight's game.

Addition by subtraction there guy. Mane I knew Chris Johnson wasn't going to be too much of ? because Rex loves Ivory. I also knew that I could get much more of a trade value out of Reggie Bush than I could've gotten out of Chris Johnson.

I have about 5 WRs that can start on any team in our fantasy league so Roddy and Fitz were/are expendable. I needed a starting caliber RB and I did everything that I had to do to get one. I ended up with Joique Bell and he's playing better than all three of the players that I originally traded.

Everybody slept on DMC(I tried to tell yall). I knew that he could be a good #2RB because MJD has LHD.

Bush and Fitz would've been some good picks about 2 years ago. It's a new day..... I wanted both of them just so that I can trade them for some younger players.

I got lucky with Cruz because the Giants' played Atlanta when Odell Beckham Jr played his 1st game. So I had my eye on him and knew it was necessary to pick him up when he ? on our defense. 2 weeks later, Cruz got hurt and now Jr. is eating.

None of this means ? until u win the ship
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    I'm hitting my stride pleighbois
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    @texasdaking88‌ has done pretty well at building his roster these last few weeks. I can see him going from 10th to 5th or 6th place after these next few games and landing a playoff spot.
    Preciate u accepting the trade Bruh! I needed that.. Can't trust Austin Davis another week... I damn Near lost to a ? without a qb. Reciever or defense last week.. what position u gotta be to make the playoffs?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    @texasdaking88‌ has done pretty well at building his roster these last few weeks. I can see him going from 10th to 5th or 6th place after these next few games and landing a playoff spot.
    Preciate u accepting the trade Bruh! I needed that.. Can't trust Austin Davis another week... I damn Near lost to a ? without a qb. Reciever or defense last week.. what position u gotta be to make the playoffs?

6th place

Thanks... I'm gunning for that..

Just a question to anyone, Fitzgerald or Sammy Watkins this week? All the "experts" say go with Sammy but Fitz been catching on lately so Idk... Or I could go with both and sit harvin but that will be the day that ? get 30 points or some ?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Got a chance to beat the #1 seed tonight.. Counting on Percy harvin and Sammy Watkins to show out tonight