109 y/o Jewish Rabbi confesses Jesus as Messiah, says Jesus will return after Ariel Sharon dies!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought I share another sign of the times with those that know how close we are to the consummation of all things!

Here is a 5 minute YouTube clip that explains how the 109 y/o Ultra-Orthodox Jewish rabbi came to salvation and his prophecy about the coming of the messiah shortly after Ariel Sharon dies!

http://youtu.be/k0DTT3u2JZ8

And for those that don't like watching YouTube clips, here goes a link to an article from Israeltoday.com that documents the conversion of the well respected 109 y/o Jewish Rabbi.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23877

Oh yeah, Ariel Sharon died this year on January 11, 2014!!!!!!!!!!

It's the blood moon season! Amen!

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call." Joel 2:31-32

Blood_Moon_Tetrad_2014_2015_by_Helena_Lehman.jpg

Praise ? forever and ever!

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His prophecy doesn't mean ? . He is but a man and in no way would be able to tell when the Lord is coming back. At worse he is a false prophet.
    Now as far as the blood moon goes
    1. The retards it's official name has happened countless times in the past.
    2. There are suppose to be 8 more sets that are suppose to happen before 2100.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    His prophecy doesn't mean ? . He is but a man and in no way would be able to tell when the Lord is coming back. At worse he is a false prophet.
    Now as far as the blood moon goes
    1. The lunar tetrad it's official name has happened countless times in the past.
    2. There are suppose to be 8 more sets that are suppose to happen before 2100.

Fixed
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just thought I share another sign of the times with those that know how close we are to the consummation of all things!

Here is a 5 minute YouTube clip that explains how the 109 y/o Ultra-Orthodox Jewish rabbi came to salvation and his prophecy about the coming of the messiah shortly after Ariel Sharon dies!

And for those that don't like watching YouTube clips, here goes a link to an article from Israeltoday.com that documents the conversion of the well respected 109 y/o Jewish Rabbi.

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call." Joel 2:31-32

Interesting that you'd take the word of a reputed sorcerer :)

There's an additional synchronicity here that's a bit too esoteric to mention. We're in a very special time, to say the least.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. The tetrad will happen 7 more times this current century

"What is unusual about this month's lunar eclipse is that it is the first of a series of four total lunar eclipses in a row. Called a tetrad, such a series of four total eclipses in a row is a fairly rare event. The last such series happened in the years 2003 and 2004. It will only occur seven more times in the current century."

2. The 7 other times that the tetrad is suppose to happen this century will not happen on Jewish feast days! That is why this tetrad is significant! Each blood moon happens on either sukkot and Passover! These are signs of the times!

"And ? said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years."
    Genesis 1:14

3. The sign that ? is signaling by using these 5 heavenly signs is that the day of the LORD is at hand. It's not by chance or coincidence that America will be able to view each and every sign when it happens. Because the day of the LORD starts with the total and complete destruction of Babylon the Great aka America by fire.

"Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel."
    Jeremiah 50:29

http://youtu.be/5gD_TL1BqFg

The nukes are coming!!!!

World War 3 is on the horizon!!!!

The complete and utter destruction of western civilization must be accomplished in order for the Beast Kingdom to take over aka the New World Order!

The New World Order and the Mark of the Beast will only be implemented after the world is in Chaos from WW3.

The tribulation is at hand and the end of America's 70 year rule closes in 2018. The day of the LORD starts with the fall of America. So you do the math. The end is at hand and the blood moons signal it. If you don't believe it. Oh well. You've been warned.

Repent and believe the Gospel. He is mighty to save and eager to redeem! In Jesus name, Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »

Interesting that you'd take the word of a reputed sorcerer :)

There's an additional synchronicity here that's a bit too esoteric to mention. We're in a very special time, to say the least.

It's not about taking the 109 y/o Jewish rabbis word. It's about recognizing the Spirit of The Lord and how He is moving amongst His people.

Everybody who comes to Jesus Christ is a former something. So the rabbi being a "sorcerer" is meaningless to me. He was an unbeliever, destined to the flames of eternal punishment! But ? had mercy on the Jewish rabbi, just like He will have mercy on all who come to Him by faith!

What's important here is realizing the awesome power of ? ! He is able to break even the most hardened of sinners, Jewish religious leaders! The comments that the Jewish rabbi made after his salvation is just icing on the cake!

Hallelujah!
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Enki/Ea is coming back to earth to protect us from Enlil.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's that Sumerian talk!
  • Ajackson17
    Options

That's that Sumerian talk!

He comes in many great names. Our true creator.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    mystery babylon is mecca not america the entire bible world is centered around the middle east not america

Ezekiel in chapter 30 “For the day is near, even the Day of the Lord is near” (Ezekiel 30:3).

What nations are dealt with on that day? all islamic ones

ezekiel:30

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, prophesy and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘Wail and say,
    “Alas for that day!”
    3 For the day is near,
    the day of the Lord is near—
    a day of clouds,
    a time of doom for the nations.
    4 A sword will come against Egypt,
    and anguish will come upon Cush.[g]
    When the slain fall in Egypt,
    her wealth will be carried away
    and her foundations torn down.
    5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

Other biblical prophecies show these nations are cast into Hell alongside Lucifer the fallen angel, including Asshur – “Iraq – Syria”, (Ezekiel 32:22-23) Elam – “Iran” (Ezekiel 32:24-25) Meshech & Tubal “Asia minor -Turkey” (Ezekiel 32:26) – Edom – “Arabia” (Ezekiel 32:29, also see Ezekiel 25)
  • zombie
    Options
    russia is not in the bible
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. Its WW3. Babylon the Great will be the biggest causality because of it. Amen.

2. Russia is in the Bible in Ezekiel 38-39, Revelation 17-18, Jeremiah 50-51. Etc.....

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Oh yeah and WW3 is just the warm up war to what's coming after!

The battle of Armageddon! Which will be the greatest war ever fought! The King of kings of course being victorious! Hallelujah!
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    1. Its WW3. Babylon the Great will be the biggest causality because of it. Amen.

2. Russia is in the Bible in Ezekiel 38-39, Revelation 17-18, Jeremiah 50-51. Etc.....

Amen.

That's not russia. the land of magog is under the control of gog, the prince of meshek and tubal

According to Ezekiel 27:13, both Meshech and Tubal were trading partners with ancient Tyre, in what is today Lebanon. did the area we call russia today ever trade with ancient lebanon?? no. therefore russia cannot be the land of magog because the land of magog inculdes the places called tubal and meshek

tubal and meshek are references to places/ people in what we call today turkey not russia
    mushki, tublani are in turkey

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh no one knows when the 2nd coming will be. read your bible t/s
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    gog_magog_war.gif

The Gog and Magog invasion happens after the destruction of Babylon the Great. It's all part of WW3 and the breaking of the first 4 seals. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2014
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    smh no one knows when the 2nd coming will be. read your bible t/s

I never said when the 2nd coming will be. But the beginning of the Day of the Lord can be known because Jesus Christ indicated that the children of Light will not be caught off guard by it.

The Day of the Lord

1Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get ? , get ? at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For ? did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Have you been reading yours?

Amen.
  • zombie
    Options
    gog_magog_war.gif

The Gog and Magog invasion happens after the destruction of Babylon the Great. It's all part of WW3 and the breaking of the first 4 seals. Amen.

sources for this map??? it's backed up by what ancient source

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s needs a better hobby

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Though I'm not one to take to any prophesies about the end of the world, but if this this true...then it is. But, I wonder what hope does this bring to those who won't even get a chance to see tomorrow. I find it hard for there to be any genuine devotion to ? if all we are doing it for is to avoid the consequences of not doing so. It's like me saying my devotion to ? is so that I don't get punched...not for the sake of who ? is.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Belief and adherence to ? has two very powerful elements in human psychology. The very basic carrot or the stick method.

If you do this, you get this really lovely carrot, otherwise, you get the stick. When you boil it all down, that is what you are left with.

Lets assume ? is the all powerful being we are told, yet he is deceived and betrayed by his brightest son, Lucifer. How did this happen? He knows and controls everything.

Did he betray ? or was that the plan all along, to be ? 's stick upon humanity and inspire fear and devotion.

There are so many holes in basic logic, science and history of religion and a ? like being...I'll stop now.

I will say, if it makes Do happy, so be it but fear mongering stories like this are NOTHING NEW. The coming of the Lord or End of the World has been predicted for 1000's of year and before Christ in all of the myriad of religions throughout the world. Amen.

• zombie
    Options
    Belief and adherence to ? has two very powerful elements in human psychology. The very basic carrot or the stick method.

If you do this, you get this really lovely carrot, otherwise, you get the stick. When you boil it all down, that is what you are left with.

Lets assume ? is the all powerful being we are told, yet he is deceived and betrayed by his brightest son, Lucifer. How did this happen? He knows and controls everything.

Did he betray ? or was that the plan all along, to be ? 's stick upon humanity and inspire fear and devotion.

There are so many holes in basic logic, science and history of religion and a ? like being...I'll stop now.

I will say, if it makes Do happy, so be it but fear mongering stories like this are NOTHING NEW. The coming of the Lord or End of the World has been predicted for 1000's of year and before Christ in all of the myriad of religions throughout the world. Amen.

? was not deceived by lucifer, he simply could not directly stop him from doing what he wanted because in doing ? would violate his very nature. which is love and you cannot fully love a sentient being without it having freewill so ? had to let lucifer practice his freewill. the same way he lets us practice it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Though I'm not one to take to any prophesies about the end of the world, but if this this true...then it is. But, I wonder what hope does this bring to those who won't even get a chance to see tomorrow. I find it hard for there to be any genuine devotion to ? if all we are doing it for is to avoid the consequences of not doing so. It's like me saying my devotion to ? is so that I don't get punched...not for the sake of who ? is.

I agree. That's no different then a random religious group telling someone to convert or live a life of eternal hell. That sounds more like a threatening and violent ? then a loving one. It seems a ? like that is more a hostage taker then someone who really cares about its creation. Kind of like a loving and caring slave owner.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah and WW3 is just the warm up war to what's coming after!

The battle of Armageddon! Which will be the greatest war ever fought! The King of kings of course being victorious! Hallelujah!

Jesus is gonna be a war general in the end of days?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is this blood moon ? ? This ? done gone new age mystic on us. DoUwant2go2Heaven do you realize you could die tomorrow in a ? car crash? And you worried about the Apocalypse ? ???? smh @ these ? so worried about The End of Days that they walk right in front of a speeding bus while they reading end time prophecies lmfao
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another long ass thread that I'll neglect, there're so many already.