109 y/o Jewish Rabbi confesses Jesus as Messiah, says Jesus will return after Ariel Sharon dies!

Options

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    No one knows....not even the angels in heaven know the date and time of the return
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Elohim will return and get all their gild and precious material they desire.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's as simple as the parable of the sower.

Only 1/4 will receive the message given. -Matthew 13

I'm just a watchman on the wall for Jesus Christ.

? says this:

"9Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong." Joel 3:9-10

The day of The Lord is at hand! War and desolations are determined until the end! ? is going to gather all the nations and judge them by fire!

Babylon being the first casualty of Gods judgment!

Hallelujah!

If you don't want to believe ? , so be it!

? has made a way of escape for the remnant that He has called! Hallelujah! And His sheep hear His voice and we follow Him! Amen and amen!
  • zerocool
    Options
    It's as simple as the parable of the sower.

Only 1/4 will receive the message given. -Matthew 13

I'm just a watchman on the wall for Jesus Christ.

? says this:

"9Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong." Joel 3:9-10

The day of The Lord is at hand! War and desolations are determined until the end! ? is going to gather all the nations and judge them by fire!

Babylon being the first casualty of Gods judgment!

Hallelujah!

If you don't want to believe ? , so be it!

? has made a way of escape for the remnant that He has called! Hallelujah! And His sheep hear His voice and we follow Him! Amen and amen!

Like I said.......no one knows of the return.....the angels dont even know ....its in scripture....
    why would a rabbi?
  • zerocool
    Options
    However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

Mark 13:32
  • zerocool
    Options
    Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.…

Mark 13:33
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Anyone that cannot address the scriptural problems with their understanding of prophecy should not be teaching it

douwant2go2heaven spreads a doctrine he cannot back up and can be easily dismantled by anyone with a eastern centered view of the bible. put clearly the whole russia is magog and america is babylon thing is ? and is not supported by the bible or history.
  • zombie
    Options
    Oh yeah and WW3 is just the warm up war to what's coming after!

The battle of Armageddon! Which will be the greatest war ever fought! The King of kings of course being victorious! Hallelujah!

Jesus is gonna be a war general in the end of days?

The day of the lord will be ? and also ? is going to use several strong nations to punish the anti-christ and his followers
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Yahshua can fight? No wonder he is taking 2000 years and longer to get his fighting skills up. Enki and Yahshua they are a scary sight in the end of days final battle. I wonder if he is going to use lasers swords or guns or dark matter weapon.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I don't know what the average reading level is on the IC, but I tend to believe that it is a little higher in the social lounge.

So for the life of me I can't understand how people can continually say the same old tired thing:

"No one knows the day or the hour of Jesus Christ return."

"Look it says it right there in Matthew 24."

Yes, I totally agree with what the scripture teaches, thus I underlined the key words in the passage (DAY) and (HOUR).

Where have I ever said that Jesus Christ is returning on such and such a date, for example July 26, 2027?

I have never once gave a date, which would be setting the (DAY) and (HOUR) of His return.

What I am declaring is START OF THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I underlined, italicized, and bolded the key word in the sentence, START!

The DAY of the LORD is a period of time, which deals with the end of this age, the millennial reign, and the eternal rest of ? .

Thus the message that I will continue to proclaim is what the Bible teaches!

THE TOTAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION OF AMERICA BY THE 10 KINGS IS WHAT SIGNALS THE START OF THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!

And the season for the sudden destruction of Babylon can be known, that is why ? continually warns His people to get out of her before she is destroyed. Amen.

Seek the LORD all you meek in heart and live! Our King is returning shortly! Shout for joy and say Hallelujah! Even so come, Lord Jesus, Amen.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I don't know what the average reading level is on the IC, but I tend to believe that it is a little higher in the social lounge.

So for the life of me I can't understand how people can continually say the same old tired thing:

Yes, I totally agree with what the scripture teaches, thus I underlined the key words in the passage (DAY) and (HOUR).

Where have I ever said that Jesus Christ is returning on such and such a date, for example July 26, 2027?

I have never once gave a date, which would be setting the (DAY) and (HOUR) of His return.

The DAY of the LORD is a period of time, which deals with the end of this age, the millennial reign, and the eternal rest of the ? .

THE TOTAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION OF AMERICA BY THE 10 KINGS IS WHAT SIGNALS THE START OF THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!

And the season for the sudden destruction of Babylon can be known, that is why ? continually warns His people to get out of her before she is destroyed. Amen.

Seek the LORD all you meek in heart and live! Our King is returning shortly! Shout for joy and say Hallelujah! Even so come, Lord Jesus, Amen.

The bible does not teach that and if you say it does you have to have proper backing for it you also have not addressed the faulty claims you made about gog and magog
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

The DAY of the LORD is a period of time, which deals with the end of this age, the millennial reign, and the eternal rest of the ? .

The bible does not teach that and if you say it does you have to have proper backing for it you also have not addressed the faulty claims you made about gog and magog

"Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."
    Proverbs 14:7

Praise ? forever and ever!
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

"Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."
    Proverbs 14:7

Praise ? forever and ever!

You might want to read

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from ? , for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Timothy 4:2-4

2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
  • zombie
    Options
    @douwant2go2heaven?

I have tested what you say against what the word of ? says and you have failed, humble yourself and reevaluate what you think you know about prophecy
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2014
    Options
    HOWL FOR THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

russian_invasion_new_york.jpg

THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!

henry_gruver_russian_invasion_of_america_last_da.jpg

AND LIKE A DESTRUCTION SHALL IT COME FROM THE ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!

russian_american_destruction_map.jpg

"For I will stir up and bring against Babylon an alliance of great nations from the land of the north. They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured. Their arrows will be like skilled warriors who do not return empty-handed." Jeremiah 50:9

henry_gruver_russian_invasion_of_america_666.jpg

The window closes in 2018......You've been warned. Amen.

"Come out of her, my people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the LORD." Jeremiah 51:45
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    land of the north yet russia is west and east of america
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Proposed_Russia_North_America_Rail_Connectionm.jpg

Just in case other people need geography lessons. SMH.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

"For I will stir up and bring against Babylon an alliance of great nations from the land of the north. They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured. Their arrows will be like skilled warriors who do not return empty-handed." Jeremiah 50:9

"Come out of her, my people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the LORD." Jeremiah 51:45

What's the main reason the Bible ? hates America you think? Being anti-American is very in vogue worldwide, so I'd like to hear this.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The battle of Armageddon! Which will be the greatest war ever fought! The King of kings of course being victorious! Hallelujah!

The day of the lord will be ? and also ? is going to use several strong nations to punish the anti-christ and his followers

Interesting. Let's see how your lazy ? works it out.
  • zombie
    Options

Interesting. Let's see how your lazy ? works it out.

he is not lazy everything is working out to show the world his glory for our benefit
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey DoU if you wanna kick parables how bout The Parable of the Wise and the Foolish Builders you ignorant muhfucka lol
    zerocool wrote: »
    No one knows....not even the angels in heaven know the date and time of the return

Matthew 24:36
    But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

BUT HOLD UP YO

DIS ? FIGURED IT WITH A FEW GOOGLE SEARCHES

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Proposed_Russia_North_America_Rail_Connectionm.jpg

Just in case other people need geography lessons. SMH.

lord have mercy on you

across the north pole from Russia is Canada not the united states. the closest area to Russia from the usa is Alaska and that's not in a northern direction you forget the world is a globe not a flat map
  • zerocool
    Options

? .......calm down.....you or I dont know the start of anything.....most imp thing is to prepare and bring people to Jesus....
    you argue a lot as well.....
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    DoU is a hawk and is working out to break as many men as possible.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man when you look at the bible that has so many contradictions. Also this loving ? in the bible allowed ? as a form of warfare in the old testament. Look it up that is a verse that mega church pastors never talk about.If ? is so loving why did he allow our ancestors to be in chains in slavery and come to the americas to broken brainwashed,humiliated,beaten and ? ? That ? ? dont fly with me.