Soulja Boy & Gillie Da Kid Fight Confirmed For October 25

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both these dudes must be broke and desperate. think about it - if i was a rapper and getting paid that way - i would never box somebody publicly for money in my life even if i knew i would win. just like if i was a boxer i would never try to freestyle battle somebody on camera.

unless i really needed the money.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? like to box for fun so to get 750k out of it s icing on the cake....plus Gillie prolly looking like Solja can't really hurt him and vice versa
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But they boxing with gear on ?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    both these dudes must be broke and desperate. think about it - if i was a rapper and getting paid that way - i would never box somebody publicly for money in my life even if i knew i would win. just like if i was a boxer i would never try to freestyle battle somebody on camera.

unless i really needed the money.

So they should just settle beef by shooting at each other?

If two grown men wanna fight, im all for it. I wish more ppl had fist fights instead of the alternative. If someone is dumb enough to pay them for it, even better.

Lastly boxer Adrian broner freestyle battled on video and he ain't do it for the money. Roy Jones also was a rapper. So it's not unheard of.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Gillie gon do when Soulja Boy drop the 750k only for it to be cut up printer paper in between two benjis lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Gillie loses to this ? , Imma fly out to Philly and beat his ass again...

Who are you? Rap debo?
    Foh

Im a dude that wouldnt lose a fight to a ? made ? like Soulja Boy... now take ya ? cape off and go stand in the corner ? .
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did you manage to display so many feelings in one post? That ? deserves a badge
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    How did you manage to display so many feelings in one post? That ? deserves a badge

the same way you caught feelings in the nba thread because I aint agree with your ? ass about Shaq's annoying ass. ? ?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

Who are you? Rap debo?
    Foh

Im a dude that wouldnt lose a fight to a ? made ? like Soulja Boy... now take ya ? cape off and go stand in the corner ? .

If you need to use me to let out all that aggression you keep bottled up in real life cause you a peon that gets disrespected in all aspects of your daily existence, then go ahead and let it out.

Ol big bad wolf ? over here
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2014
    Options

Who are you? Rap debo?
    Foh

If you need to use me to let out all that aggression you keep bottled up in real life cause you a peon that gets disrespected in all aspects of your daily existence, then go ahead and let it out.

lol you sound like a ? homie. sound like you got punked on a daily basis with that passive aggressive dickriding ? you on. pull ya cape out and superman that hoe. ol Soulja Boy lovin ass ? ? , mad because I said Id beat the ? outta his idol. got damn bruh you need some better role models, just so you know I was serious about flying to philly to beat up gillie ol squidward lookin ass neither.

so take the bass outta ya text and sit down somewhere.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Dude is soooooo upset lmao look at him go it's like tryna watch a ? do back flips
  • RiGGA
    Options

Who are you? Rap debo?
    Foh

He's Mexican tho. ese must not of had his Corona today homes
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Dude is soooooo upset lmao look at him go it's like tryna watch a ? do back flips

Im upset but you the one harboring feelings over a day old post or is it Inglewood B's namecalling got you all in a bitchfit? get a ? life loser.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

Who are you? Rap debo?
    Foh

He's Mexican tho. ese must not of had his Corona today homes

if you gonna do racist jokes, at least be funny. ? ...
  • RiGGA
    Options
    The feelings just don't stop lol. Problem is you're not actually as tough as your salsa/macarena dancing ass is pretending to be, so all the curse words & threatening sentiments are just pure comedy lmao
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The feelings just don't stop lol. Problem is you're not actually as tough as your salsa/macarena dancing ass is pretending to be, so all the curse words & threatening sentiments are just pure comedy lmao

salsa/macarena, awesome. sure got me there. you fail again, good job great effort.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all need to take your beef to another thread.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect both for handling they beef in a nonviolent way and doing it for charity
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    Respect both for handling they beef in a nonviolent way and doing it for charity

You realize they boxing right?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More rappers should do this
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ soulja boy back peddling on his statement
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You realize they boxing right?

Yeah but with padded headgear tho. I don't think boxing is a violent as ? banging in the street
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ab-Liva>>>>>Gillie