Options

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Destiny is a ? chris junior is a ? .........they can defend themselves however

Blu ivy is a baby .......a baby ? let that ? sink in before u post that bullshyt

A ? baby ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Destiny is a ? chris junior is a ? .........they can defend themselves however

Blu ivy is a baby .......a baby ? let that ? sink in before u post that bullshyt

A ? baby ?

Yall talk ? about Kanye baby. Yall talk ? about IC member kids. Don't act like you ain't never commented about a black child hair being nappy. It's all good Jay Z caught feelings like a ? . It's funny he can shut down a teenage show but when alpha male 50 cent been talking ? about him all week he nowhere to be found. This ? pick and choose his battles like a female
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was a joke. not a very funny one, but a joke nonetheless. Shouldn't require a suspension.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? that. They baby aint better than no one else baby

Nobody's baby should be getting disrespected. Besides being Chris Brown's jumpoff what does this ? even do

The show would be on if it was someone else's baby. Just like that hospital being shut down for the birth... Elitist ass ? .

Shut yo ass up. ? BET, as a staff, channel, and as a ? crew. And if you wanna be down with BET, then ? you too.

once again ? no
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol who suspended em.mus b a big Jay fan
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both sides have a point *shrug*.

Someone needs to link me to the birdman bow wow thread though
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? that. They baby aint better than no one else baby

Nobody's baby should be getting disrespected. Besides being Chris Brown's jumpoff what does this ? even do

The show would be on if it was someone else's baby. Just like that hospital being shut down for the birth... Elitist ass ? .

Shut yo ass up. ? BET, as a staff, channel, and as a ? crew. And if you wanna be down with BET, then ? you too.

once again ? no

You look like a bitter ass ? no wonder why you fighting so passionately about this
  • JaDaDon
    JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bow Wow a lying ass ?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how do y'all know Jay-Z was behind that. ..

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that show is garbage now. it garbage back then when it transformed from teen summit to 106 and* park reminisces
    about ananda lewis and sighs deeply* its just a suspension it should be taken off air permanently. I don't watch bet anyway unless I catch an episode of everybody hates chris on occasion.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    power. jayz and beyonce staying a stable couple for appearances is saying ? you to white media who want to break up a power couple and a shining example of black excellence. even blue ivy immune to ? talk. that's power.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Well Im happy if this is the case. You came for a BABY? Really? a BABY? and on top of that, you came for her HAIR?

Im outdone.

wpid-owes-me-o.gif

If yall dont stop bringin that mothafukin Tamar Braxton lingo to this mothafukin forum. I hear it enough from chicks at work, b.

Look this is how we talk, ? !
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any chance to ever see hov and Beyoncé on 106 and park ever again has been murdered

lol c'mon son, neither of them was ever gonna appear on that bootleg trash show regardless.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on another note, damn 106 and park has hit an all time low. I aint even know they got Chris Brown's no name jumpoff hosting that ? now lol. How tf is that show still on the air??
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    For the ppl calling it light I'm guessing if another ? jump off dissed yo baby on national TV y'all would just brush it off right??? Especially if y'all had any kind of power....106 been had one foot in the grave I hope this chick is the reason it goes all the way in that ? !

so jay can leave rubbers on another childs baby seat but we cant ? a joke about his childs hair sound like some ? ? ? to me
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Triple H (Jay-Z) n Stephanie McMahon (Beyonce )...
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a daughter, and my wife doesn't let my daughter out of the house without looking presentable. So I get why some folks would say that Ivy could at least be presentable (especially since she's a public figure now, like it or not --her parents have her in the spotlight, that's the parents fault, should kept her out of public). Also Bey's hair looks clean and treated good....almost never look out of place on camera and you telling me you can't make Ivy's hair presentable? And like others said..........Jay rapped about leaving a plastic sack of his seed on another man's child's seat. And he ? off at folks talking about his kid? Can't have it both ways, that why his ass was called out even by his mom after Super Ugly.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so obvious Beyonce is behind this...she the mother that dont do her daughter hair, prolly cause she something like my daughter and makes up noise when it's time to get her hair done...but she gotta get that ? in check.

Bey caught feelings and went off at the top peeps at BET...I read that it was her days ago.