gemini86 wrote: »
    That ? is wack and pathetic

Fact^^^
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only a ? invites another man to his private parts
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even as a fan of most of Game's music, I say "? no" to dickriding any artist. This dude (Game) needs to ? and just make music.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    I seriously doubt ever cared about G-Unit like that. I'm sure as a fan of hip-hop in general he cares & would like to have been apart of G-Unit, but i think people put too much stake in it based on his actions.

Yeah i fully agree that it comes off as weird. But it's just a gimmick. It's just his way off saying that he's got something coming. Ive said it before, as much as yall like/dislike 50 & Game they're still alot alike in terms of how they use PR.

I mean it's just as annoying as 50 constantly talking about Maywhether, Puff, Jay or something like that without them even mentioning 50, no?

Im not justifying his actions - i think they're dumb - but people put too much on it i believe. It's not that he's actually sad that he's not G-Unit, if so he wouldn't have done what he done. He's just constantly using G-Unit's name when he wants media attention when he's about to drop something & easy PR - even tho it's pathetic & unnecessary at this point.

Game doesn't use antisocial behavior as PR though. He just has an undiagnosed social disorder that prevents him from getting along with people. 50 throws sneak disses, open disses, and thought out remarks. Game punches people in the face during basketball games. 50 will eloquently explain--no matter how ridiculous--a problem with someone in an insulting manner before an album drops or project. Game will eloquently explain that something is cool one day, and then a week later fight security about the "cool thing" and end up locked up.

Has 50 even saw a cell once since he's been famous? The boy needs medicine.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    I seriously doubt ever cared about G-Unit like that. I'm sure as a fan of hip-hop in general he cares & would like to have been apart of G-Unit, but i think people put too much stake in it based on his actions.

Yeah i fully agree that it comes off as weird. But it's just a gimmick. It's just his way off saying that he's got something coming. Ive said it before, as much as yall like/dislike 50 & Game they're still alot alike in terms of how they use PR.

I mean it's just as annoying as 50 constantly talking about Maywhether, Puff, Jay or something like that without them even mentioning 50, no?

Im not justifying his actions - i think they're dumb - but people put too much on it i believe. It's not that he's actually sad that he's not G-Unit, if so he wouldn't have done what he done. He's just constantly using G-Unit's name when he wants media attention when he's about to drop something & easy PR - even tho it's pathetic & unnecessary at this point.

Game doesn't use antisocial behavior as PR though. He just has an undiagnosed social disorder that prevents him from getting along with people. 50 throws sneak disses, open disses, and thought out remarks. Game punches people in the face during basketball games. 50 will eloquently explain--no matter how ridiculous--a problem with someone in an insulting manner before an album drops or project. Game will eloquently explain that something is cool one day, and then a week later fight security about the "cool thing" and end up locked up.

Has 50 even saw a cell once since he's been famous? The boy needs medicine.

I see your point, but I feel game just pops ? , only to the point of going to jail. Like he not truly 730 like gucci.

50 was locked up a couple of days when grodt was coming out, I think that's the gun charge they said yayo ate. When was game locked up?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game could have potentially been known as one of the greatest if he played his role stayed with 50 and followed orders. Not ever man is a king and most of these ? are soldiers.
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    He'll say he didn't mean it like that.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Game music but he is bipolar
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't single out Game for that phrase
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

I can. Why would you tell men to suck your ? ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andd this is why 50 will never be cool with game lol
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

The_Jackal wrote: »
    Game could have potentially been known as one of the greatest if he played his role stayed with 50 and followed orders. Not ever man is a king and most of these ? are soldiers.

Why the ? would he follow ORDERS from a ? that he can already rap circles around? If im better than the ? thats tryna tell me what to do im not gonna be bringing no ? coffee and donuts and toating all thr G unit luggage off no planes. What the ? you talking bout!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

Im almost 100% sure he doesnt actually want a ? from a man, He means it figuratively as a sign of disrespect to another man.
  • 5 Grand
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Im almost100% sure he doesnt actually want a ? from a man, He means it figuratively as a sign of disrespect to another man.

@‌ the bolded. In an industry where you use words as a profession you should never say anything that would cause confusion.

In fact, you should never joke around like that period. Ever.
  • SheerExcellence

Im almost100% sure he doesnt actually want a ? from a man, He means it figuratively as a sign of disrespect to another man.

@‌ the bolded. In an industry where you use words as a profession you should never say anything that would cause confusion.

Lol
    Every single commercial rapper save for a few like lupe or whoever, have said the phrase "suck my ? " at least once. Why you signaling out game?
  • 5 Grand

Lol
    Every single commercial rapper save for a few like lupe or whoever, have said the phrase "suck my ? " at least once. Why you signaling out game?

It's about lyrics/lyricism. there's approximately 400,000 words in the English language. why would you use those words towards another man?

I was going to say Rakim never said "suck my ? " but he has a line that went "I'll stick my ? in your ear/ and ? what you heard" although that's a ill different.
  • SheerExcellence

Lol

It's about lyrics/lyricism. there's approximately 400,000 words in the English language. why would you use those words towards another man?

I was going to say Rakim never said "suck my ? " but he has a line that went "I'll stick my ? in your ear/ and ? what you heard" although that's a ill different.

Oh no doubt. No. Need to ever invite a man to your ? .

Im just saying every one do that, not just game
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    basically saying f G-Unit
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he dumb as hell, they could let bygones be bygones and made a dope record with game, 50, buck and banks (? yayo and his wack ass)
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G unit better be careful game might bring back g u nottttt
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

U dont listen to g-funk?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

Its not usually directed at anybody in particular unless you really have beef. I thought the beef was dead but ah well. Its really the most disrepectul ? you can say to someone directly. Its also kinda ? and i personally have never said it.
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Telling a male to suck your ? is faggotry....... Smh

Sayin faggotry is bigotry.