Game tells gunit to $!!!! his d+/=

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Game could have potentially been known as one of the greatest if he played his role stayed with 50 and followed orders. Not ever man is a king and most of these ? are soldiers.

Why the ? would he follow ORDERS from a ? that he can already rap circles around? If im better than the ? thats tryna tell me what to do im not gonna be bringing no ? coffee and donuts and toating all thr G unit luggage off no planes. What the ? you talking bout!

Because it ain't about rap ? it's about buisness. That's why Game will always once a month wanna be back with the unit because he knows he got it made when he was with 50. That's that ? I just said you thinking like a soldier right now instead of a king. Game knows he will never have a buzz like he did when he was with the unit
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Game could have potentially been known as one of the greatest if he played his role stayed with 50 and followed orders. Not ever man is a king and most of these ? are soldiers.

Why the ? would he follow ORDERS from a ? that he can already rap circles around? If im better than the ? thats tryna tell me what to do im not gonna be bringing no ? coffee and donuts and toating all thr G unit luggage off no planes. What the ? you talking bout!

50 sold more records, richer, and charted much better than Game. Why wouldn't he follow orders from someone more successful?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because it ain't about rap ? it's about buisness. That's why Game will always once a month wanna be back with the unit because he knows he got it made when he was with 50. That's that ? I just said you thinking like a soldier right now instead of a king. Game knows he will never have a buzz like he did when he was with the unit

So he will have a huge buzz being a flunky? How`s that working out for Yayo?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

50 sold more records, richer, and charted much better than Game. Why wouldn't he follow orders from someone more successful?

Of course he has. Must be ? nice having the full backing of Dre and Eminem. What the ? has 50 done since after that tho? His last album was trash. WTF is 50 gonna do for Game at this point in both they careers? 50 gotta prove he can still make a hit for himself first
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Yayo just fine. He not ? and complaining e wry few months on the radio.

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of course he has. Must be ? nice having the full backing of Dre and Eminem. What the ? has 50 done since after that tho? His last album was trash. WTF is 50 gonna do for Game at this point in both they careers? 50 gotta prove he can still make a hit for himself first

I don't think youre getting the point. 50 may not be making the massive hits like he used to but hes still doing big things outside of music. Game was being bakced my jimmy henchman and that ? cant rap or make hits. im pretty sure game would be bigger than he Is now
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    can't single out Game for that phrase

I can. Why would you tell men to suck your ? ?

Im almost100% sure he doesnt actually want a ? from a man, He means it figuratively as a sign of disrespect to another man.

@‌ the bolded. In an industry where you use words as a profession you should never say anything that would cause confusion.

In fact, you should never joke around like that period. Ever.

Dont get me wrong i dont think you wrong for what you feel about the words in its self (as a hetero sexual man i more than understand), but when you know he doesnt mean it in the contents that you are objecting to why all the fuss as if he did mean it litteral?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    can't single out Game for that phrase

I can. Why would you tell men to suck your ? ?

Im almost100% sure he doesnt actually want a ? from a man, He means it figuratively as a sign of disrespect to another man.

@‌ the bolded. In an industry where you use words as a profession you should never say anything that would cause confusion.

In fact, you should never joke around like that period. Ever.

Dont get me wrong i dont think you wrong for what you feel about the words in its self (as a hetero sexual man i more than understand), but when you know he doesnt mean it in the contents that you are objecting to why all the fuss as if he did mean it litteral?

Because of the thread title
  • DR. JEK
    Options

But you make it seem like if Game woulda treated the ? like he`s ? Game would be better off. Banks aint even as big as he probably shoulda been being that he raps the best outta them guys. 50 is about himself and im not seein how yall dont see that.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

I don't think youre getting the point. 50 may not be making the massive hits like he used to but hes still doing big things outside of music. Game was being bakced my jimmy henchman and that ? cant rap or make hits. im pretty sure game would be bigger than he Is now

Like i just asked the other ? , If he stays how you know he wouldnt be Tony Yayo statues right now? Do yall see Yayo, Banks, or Buck in movies like Fif? I haven't!! Are they fight promoting or got vitamin waters n ? ? Well by golly gee wiz!!!!....I havent seen that either!!!!!!!

Well damn, whats the advantage of being a 50 cent flunky then? All you gont be doing is waiting in between 50 cent business ventures for the next G unit album. Nof that having a reality show is anything to give props over these days but I cant even remember the last time i seen Yay, Buck, or Banks on TV at all. Whats Fif doing to deserve for these guys to bow down to him?
  • The_Jackal
    Options

But you make it seem like if Game woulda treated the ? like he`s ? Game would be better off. Banks aint even as big as he probably shoulda been being that he raps the best outta them guys. 50 is about himself and im not seein how yall dont see that.

I ain't say anything even close to treat him like ? . Just to know his role and play his part simple as that. As far as all the other ? 50 can't be that bad at least 5 times a year Game talking bout how he wouldn't mind reuniting

• DR. JEK
    Options

I ain't say anything even close to treat him like ? . Just to know his role and play his part simple as that. As far as all the other ? 50 can't be that bad at least 5 times a year Game talking bout how he wouldn't mind reuniting

Imo 50 shoulda been more appreciative of a guy who is in his camp that had and did fullfill his potential in making good music like the Documentary, Doctors advocate, the Red Album and even Jesus piece and LAX wasnt terrible. He shoulda been happy he didnt have to hold this ? hand like he do Banks and Yayo but instead this ? catch feelings just because Game didn t wanna diss Nas. That`s a good leader? Come on now. I just think Fif saw Game as a threat and found the most punk ass reason to kick him outta the unit. Fif gotta be the only one eatting or can stand on his own two in his click or he gont act like a ? . He seems that narcissistic and petty.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Imo 50 shoulda been more appreciative of a guy who is in his camp that had and did fullfill his potential in making good music like the Documentary, Doctors advocate, the Red Album and even Jesus piece and LAX wasnt terrible. He shoulda been happy he didnt have to hold this ? hand like he do Banks and Yayo but instead this ? catch feelings just because Game didn t wanna diss Nas. That`s a good leader? Come on now. I just think Fif saw Game as a threat and found the most punk ass reason to kick him outta the unit. Fif gotta be the only one eatting or can stand on his own two in his click or he gont act like a ? . He seems that narcissistic and petty.

The funny thing about it is if it was reversed, let's say, and game had been the head and dre made game put fifty in black wallstreet with games west coast homies, I can see fifty having fine the same exact thing
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Man again,...this ? kicked him out just because he wanted to stay outta the beef Fif was doing vs one of his idols and he push Fif back when Fif tried to fore arm nuge the ? in Jimmy`s Iovine`s office. Come on now.....nosign me all yall want but is that not childish?
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Somebody please explain to me how not wanting to beef wit a ? you cool wit and pushing a guy back that pushed you first is Game being disrespectful enough to get kicked out.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

But yayo and bank both or millionaires so I don't get how he's holding their hand. ? bith have millions and always will have millions as long as they in gunit. Sure its lower like the ten million and bwlow range byt still. But he shouldn't be appreciative Game was just fulfilling his contract obligation if he didn't do good then his ass would have been shelved just like buck. Game makes good music he's just a dumb ? who is wayyy to emotional. He couldn't be that bad of a leader if Game always wants back in.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But yayo and bank both or millionaires so I don't get how he's holding their hand. ? bith have millions and always will have millions as long as they in gunit. Sure its lower like the ten million and bwlow range byt still. But he shouldn't be appreciative Game was just fulfilling his contract obligation if he didn't do good then his ass would have been shelved just like buck. Game makes good music he's just a dumb ? who is wayyy to emotional. He couldn't be that bad of a leader if Game always wants back in.

Nah im talkin bout
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G unit better be careful game might bring back g u nottttt

All thats gunna do is fill 50s pockets, afterall he owns the g-unot trademark.

• DR. JEK
    Options

Holding they hand because Banks cant fullfill his potential it seems like without Fif having to damn near market and promote and be on all of their songs just for them to come out. where is Yayo`s solid album at? They seem like they just living for the G unit albums. I dont know if you realize it but it aint 2001 no more. They cant just be some glorified hype men and be some somebodies. Before that ? worked just because Fif had damn near the biggest buzz in rap history thanks to Em and Dre. Fif go away and do some other things and its like you dont see a ? outta these other guys thats worth a ? .

I dont care if 50 slid those guys one measly million because like you even indicated in your own post its not like Fif aint worth like ten or twenty times what he gave them.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yayo an banks ain't on 50 level becuz they lazy. he has said it before.

them ? had everything handed to them and they dropped it and tried to live off the money already made.

you can't say game would not have been more successful under 50 based off the poor work ethic of another ? .

that makes no sense.

buck can outrhyme them all but he can't do ? on his own. but under 50 he grew an can grow more under59.

what happened when he left? where he at right now?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Holding they hand because Banks cant fullfill his potential it seems like without Fif having to damn near market and promote and be on all of their songs just for them to come out. where is Yayo`s solid album at? They seem like they just living for the G unit albums. I dont know if you realize it but it aint 2001 no more. They cant just be some glorified hype men and be some somebodies. Before that ? worked just because Fif had damn near the biggest buzz in rap history thanks to Em and Dre. Fif go away and do some other things and its like you dont see a ? outta these other guys thats worth a ? .

I dont care if 50 slid those guys one measly million because like you even indicated in your own post its not like Fif aint worth like ten or twenty times what he gave them.

People obviously care its number one on itunes hip hop list
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohhh wow

C'mon ? Helen Keller could have saw this coming

Any ? that trusts game is just ? on level defcon 5 ?
  • DR. JEK
    Options

But yayo and bank both or millionaires so I don't get how he's holding their hand. ? bith have millions and always will have millions as long as they in gunit. Sure its lower like the t.gen million and bwlow range byt still. But he shouldn't be appreciative Game was just fulfilling his contract obligation if he didn't do good then his ass would have been shelved just like buck. Game makes good music he's just a dumb ? who is wayyy to emotional. He couldn't be that bad of a leader if Game always wants back in.

People obviously care iats number one on itunes hip hop list

So you telling me people are breaking they neck to get Yayo`s " So seductive" on Itunes? Yeah right,

I see its to the point now in this thread ? will start sayin any and everything to make it seem like the rest of G unit aside from 50 and Game was cranking out classics like they wasnt the weed carrier on tour and acting like guys aint just the over paid hypemen.

• thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Options
    game stays acting like some ?
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Yayo can be seen as a hype man but banks is lyrical probably better then Game. But what does it matter if their only making major money when the come together to make a gunit album I don't get what your exactly trying to say. That's literally the exact thing Game wants. And million is millions if I could make it with a group and be a hypeman on some flavor Flav ? then ? it ima do it. Sure I ain't gonna have as big a buzz but ima still have money.