Game tells gunit to $!!!! his d+/=

124»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Yayo can be seen as a hype man but banks is lyrical probably better then Game. But what does it matter if their only making major money when the come together to make a gunit album I don't get what your exactly trying to say. That's literally the exact thing Game wants. And million is millions if I could make it with a group and be a hypeman on some flavor Flav ? then ? it ima do it. Sure I ain't gonna have as big a buzz but ima still have money.

Ima bottom line this so you can understand bruh. 50 has made a classic album before, Game has made a classic album before so my thing is its a shame Fif had to start actin like a ? because he had to be the only one shine. The rest of those guys have too much follower mentallity in em to make a classic on their own so no matter how you wanna speak on Banks, yayo even Buck a lil bit but not as much as buck and yay......no matter how much you wanna elevate them musically (? even in here talbout yayo Itunes smh like wtf) they are not equal to Fif and Game catalog wise. Lets stop acting like the nobodies are the somebodies around here!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant " Not as much as BANKS and Yay up there^ ^ on the young buck part of my post
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Game can spit but never thought his music was good. just way too 1 dimensional for me
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    its the talk of NY! ? gayme