Michael Vick isn't happy with his former teammate Riley Cooper

Options
2»

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw vick knew he had to defend that boy. ..he was talking all that 2nd chance stuff..he woulda looked crazy not defending cooper
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Vick is the perfect example of 'tell you dim your lights, be humble'. The villifying of the outspoken and/or aggressive black man, first external and eventually, like the current Vick, personally inflicted

1st he gets out of jail and thanks not ? but Roger Goodell and Andy Reid, like they were hia father or some ? . Then once the media clipped his nuts and convinced him he was the worst human being ever, he took over from there. He practically lays down in his competetion w/ Nick Foles. He actually wins the job, gets hurt, then when Foles jacks his starting position he sounds relieved, supports him

Then he supports Riley Coooer. Thats when people realiz3d what i was already noticing.

Then, to show he's 100% the emasculated black man, he goes to NY where they have a ? 2nd year QB, but he doesnt feel he should dare rock the boat and say he's gonna fight, instead he says 'this is Geno's team'. Lays down again. Article just came out the other day his teammates were dissapointed he didnt fight for the strting job

In comparison, Chad Henne, garbage vet, wins the starting job
    Matt Cassell, garbage vet, wins the job
    Brian Hoyer---Brian Hoyer!---wins the starting job
    Ryan Fitzpatrick...couldnt cut it for the Bills, but gets a starting job

The ngga is lost. I wont call him a ? , bc Vick is good dude. But i think his previous situation and backlash subconciously nuetered him (irony)

good post.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read somewhere that they got in contact and everything is all good. With that said I need to get some royalties for being the first member of the COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP bandwagon. that is all
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick is a great man. He turned his life around for the better and I honestly believe the apology he mad at the press conference right after he was convicted to be sincere.

At first I was like "get over it Vick, its just a text" and then I remembered all the times my buddies or anyone else never text me back and how much that ? ? me of and I was like "ya know what, ? you Riley Cooper, have some damn manners, ? boy"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Here's the thing:

Vick had no choice but to defend Racist Cooper. Think on it: all these people reporting this story keep coming back to this point; the point that Vick was given a second chance when people wanted him out of the league.

As the QB - and leader - of the locker room, he really was the only thing keeping the Eagles from imploding, and if he had just stepped aside and let dem boyz handle Racist, the media would've crucified Vick AGAIN, with ? like:

"See, this is what happened when we let "thugs" back into the league"

"Vick had a chance to be a real good guy and didn't"

"Vick hasn't changed at all since his dogfighting days"

Yeah, he would've heard that "cancer" ? all over again. He played it the way he should've. It's a ? up thing Cooper won't even acknowledge that ? , but Vick just gotta chalk that ? up to the politics of the No Fun League.

That being said, I hope someone from the sorry-ass Jags levels the ? out of Racist Cooper Week 1, and my young boy from UCLA Jordan Matthews gets those catches fro the season.
    O.G. wrote: »
    Vick is the perfect example of 'tell you dim your lights, be humble'. The villifying of the outspoken and/or aggressive black man, first external and eventually, like the current Vick, personally inflicted

1st he gets out of jail and thanks not ? but Roger Goodell and Andy Reid, like they were hia father or some ? . Then once the media clipped his nuts and convinced him he was the worst human being ever, he took over from there. He practically lays down in his competetion w/ Nick Foles. He actually wins the job, gets hurt, then when Foles jacks his starting position he sounds relieved, supports him

Then he supports Riley Coooer. Thats when people realiz3d what i was already noticing.

Then, to show he's 100% the emasculated black man, he goes to NY where they have a ? 2nd year QB, but he doesnt feel he should dare rock the boat and say he's gonna fight, instead he says 'this is Geno's team'. Lays down again. Article just came out the other day his teammates were dissapointed he didnt fight for the strting job

The ngga is lost. I wont call him a ? , bc Vick is good dude. But i think his previous situation and backlash subconciously nuetered him (irony)

good post.

No it wasn't
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? in his feelings b/c a racist aint return his text....? are way to emotional. ...vick shouldnt have defended this ? to begin with...vick need to keep it moving
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't know think Foles is better than vick.

every once on a while ppl have a good season. but does that make you a good quarterback?

weak ass division anyway
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw vick knew he had to defend that boy. ..he was talking all that 2nd chance stuff..he woulda looked crazy not defending cooper

No he wouldn't of.He should've put cooper on the spot,grill him about his views on black people..that wasnt a slip up cooper said that ? with feeling behind it all the heat should've been on riley cooper not vick.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even if dude contacted him now...it was because hes on the spot right now.
    hes doing damage control to put ? back on vick.

now vick looks like the whining black man who wants exceptance
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Vick is a great man. He turned his life around for the better and I honestly believe the apology he mad at the press conference right after he was convicted to be sincere.

At first I was like "get over it Vick, its just a text" and then I remembered all the times my buddies or anyone else never text me back and how much that ? ? me of and I was like "ya know what, ? you Riley Cooper, have some damn manners, ? boy"

Vick is one the few athletes I actually believe has changed himself from what he used to be rather than just putting on a show for the cam, and people still hate him. ? makes no sense.
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options

Damn that's deep
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so a white man doesn't appreciate the things a black man did for him to make him as successful as he is today?

is this about Michael Vick or a lesson in American history?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Maybe he's tired of playing football, taking a beating, and just wants an easy pay check?

He lived to entertain for so long, can he take a break and pick up his money now? He's obviously lost his passion for the game. Just pay him $$$ and he's happy

Vick has been through more than any of you nerds. Most hated athlete in the World, lost millions of dollars, went to Prison in the prime of his career..... Who are you to judge? You don't know ? about life. REAL life. Not 14,000 posts sitting behind a keyboard all day life.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that Bolongo Maynosais smelling ? .he dug his grave only he can live in ut
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Vick isn't surprised a blatant racist didn't respond to his text. that's like someone being surprised Serena has a fat ass..