"Aiight bruh, you got me" DWO Takes another L

Options
OmegaConflict
OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in AKA Donkey
dudu.png
DWO wrote: »

i have...it wasn't a cop, i was being robbed and i smacked a ? hand for going in my pockets....i told him i'll empty them but he ain't going in them

Damn he tried to pocket check you

P4JD36M.gif

Yeah that's violation on another level
he did have a gun and all I had was $12

@DWO tell us what happened g
:::Update:::
iight, so i was coming out the building...it was a cool summer night......prolly like 73 degrees, but the breeze that night called for a light jacket....

you could still smell the cookout aroma in the air.....

i had just gotten paid, so i had a couple hundred on me.....and decided to hit the club....

man it was glorious...it was like everybody who's a everybody was there....all the ladies were looking right...i was extra fresh myself, and the dj was just in the zone.....

a few ladies were feeling my swag and wanted to get outta there before the lights came on....so we left early ahead of the crowd....

walked over to the car, i must've been open cuz i wasn't watching ? but her hips...i just knew it was gonna be a great night.....

gets to my car, and as i'm closing the door, i feel it re opening.....next thing i know all i see is the barrell of a gun.....couldn't believe it was happening to me,, but i knew what time it was....

i just got out the car and was like "iight bruh you got me"

dude took my car keys out of my hand and i took out my phone and the few dollars i had left on me and threw the ? on the curb (the rest of the money was in the glove box so i wasn't trippin over what was in my pockets)

the shorty gave him her purse and was curled up in the seat holding her mouth while crying....

as i was taking off my chain.....dude tried to pat my pockets to see if i was holding out, and i smacked his hand back told him he had enough, just give me my keys back and we can call it a night.....

dude was like "iight, imma drive to the corner and drop them at the stop sign"

and that was the end of it....

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Du was upset the guy didn't have any manners while robbing him.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bare handed robbery?!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwo and meekins both got robbed by a hand outline?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    DUB_ wrote: »
    Dwo and meekins both got robbed by a hand outline?

That or a tv remote under a jacket.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Damn I thought this ? knew karate

Yo im deceased
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    @dwo got robbed at finger point....... Sad

Meekins
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    That ? took yo money yo ride and yo ? !! Lmao
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was Mighty Polite my ? . . . .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    "i just got out the car and was like "iight bruh you got me"
    "the shorty gave him her purse and was curled up in the seat holding her mouth while crying...."

I'm dying at these two points
    and then i was confirmed dead at the stick up kid's etiquette
    "iight, imma drive to the corner and drop them at the stop sign"
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Damn what I did tho?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    baltimore city bruh...? 's just........

normal...
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Ayo du what kind of car was it and did you get it back in pieces like your man hood was that night nh.

What did yo ? say while you watched her walked all the way back from that stop sign. Did you ? her? I know you didnt tho.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    This ? is historical
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iight, so i was coming out the building...it was a cool summer night......prolly like 73 degrees, but the breeze that night called for a light jacket....

you could still smell the cookout aroma in the air.....

i had just gotten paid, so i had a couple hundred on me.....and decided to hit the club....

man it was glorious...it was like everybody who's a everybody was there....all the ladies were looking right...i was extra fresh myself, and the dj was just in the zone.....

a few ladies were feeling my swag and wanted to get outta there before the lights came on....so we left early ahead of the crowd....

walked over to the car, i must've been open cuz i wasn't watching ? but her hips...i just knew it was gonna be a great night.....

gets to my car, and as i'm closing the door, i feel it re opening.....next thing i know all i see is the barrell of a gun.....couldn't believe it was happening to me,, but i knew what time it was....

i just got out the car and was like "iight bruh you got me"

dude took my car keys out of my hand and i took out my phone and the few dollars i had left on me and threw the ? on the curb (the rest of the money was in the glove box so i wasn't trippin over what was in my pockets)

the shorty gave him her purse and was curled up in the seat holding her mouth while crying....

as i was taking off my chain.....dude tried to pat my pockets to see if i was holding out, and i smacked his hand back told him he had enough, just give me my keys back and we can call it a night.....

dude was like "iight, imma drive to the corner and drop them at the stop sign"

and that was the end of it....
    im confused @‌ the bold

you're saying he took the car where the money was stashed?

and did he give the keys back or drive off???????????????
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Somebody lying. ...