zombie Ya Done It Now Boy

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in AKA Donkey
The ? is wrong with you fam? You can't debate or just post without derailing a thread. Are you a troll ? ? This ain't a Black Panther's site. Since you want to call me a idiot explain. I tried to be respectful as a fellow Black man to another, but you would make a preacher curse. You contradicted yourself in everything you said. When you have a rebuttal at least make it consistent. @zombie‌

P.S. ain't no body afraid of you fam.

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is wrong with you fam? You can't debate or just post without derailing a thread. Are you a troll ? ? This ain't a Black Panther's site. Since you want to call me a idiot explain. I tried to be respectful as a fellow Black man to another, but you would make a preacher curse. You contradicted yourself in everything you said. When you have a rebuttal at least make it consistent. @zombie‌

I DON'T CONSIDER YOU A MAN. i never contradicted myself you just did not understand a ? thing i was saying. i will make it simple for simple minds. You want to know why race mixing is wrong read marcus garvey
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the point of this
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

I DON'T CONSIDER YOU A MAN. i never contradicted myself you just did not understand a ? thing i was saying. i will make it simple for simple minds. You want to know why race mixing is wrong read marcus garvey

I don't care about your beliefs. That wasn't the proper thread to say that in. You ? talked everyone who disagreed with you. That's called you can't take someone elses opinion.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ the tags. but to keep it 100. youre not going to ether anybody. if anything, this ? is either going to get locked or you're going to get clowned as usual.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    LOL @ the tags. but to keep it 100. youre not going to ether anybody. if anything, this ? is either going to get locked or you're going to get clowned as usual.

No reason for it to get locked, this is what Donkey is for.
  • zombie
    Options

I don't care about your beliefs. That wasn't the proper thread to say that in. You ? talked everyone who disagreed with you. That's called you can't take someone elses opinion.

and if you don't care about my beliefs what the ? you make this thread for???
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

and if you don't care about my beliefs what the ? you make this thread for???

For being an irrational fool.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gun cocked gun shot gun ah lick ah bwoy
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but but u said...
    Trillfate wrote: »
    l
    Tomorrow my first day of college. Excited but nervous plus I like my schedule so far.
    Tomorrow, I go back to college. Hopefully, after I finish CC I can go to a university.
    CC?

yea u need to take your "talents" to the classroom, focus on your studies and stop wasting time here

This my last day on here bruh. Because when I'm in school I'm hardly on social sites.

eh?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

? your opinion i'll use your opinion like a condom wash it out and use it to ? you momma again.

It's 2014 and you house ? ? and sell outs are still defending race mixing??? you don't see the state black people are in??
    Listen ? never bring my mother into this. For real that would get you ? up.

your mom raised a ? booting licking, ? , ? she deserves to be ? by dogs maybe then her offspring would be less of a ? disappointment. now go model some underwear for your boyfriend ?

I ain't ? , but you will be once I finish punching your face in. I may be in NY sometime next year and if I see you your ass is grass. Don't ever talk about my mother you ghetto ? loser. You are the type of Black person I despise because people lie you make our race look bad.
  • zombie
    Options

? your opinion i'll use your opinion like a condom wash it out and use it to ? you momma again.

It's 2014 and you house ? ? and sell outs are still defending race mixing??? you don't see the state black people are in??

your mom raised a ? booting licking, ? , ? she deserves to be ? by dogs maybe then her offspring would be less of a ? disappointment. now go model some underwear for your boyfriend ?

I ain't ? , but you will be once I finish punching your face in. I may be in NY sometime next year and if I see you your ass is grass. Don't ever talk about my mother you ghetto ? loser. You are the type of Black person I despise because people lie you make our race look bad.

ayo, man suck ya momma come to ny and dead battyboy ,? around and threaten my life and end floating in jamaica bay.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »

No reason for it to get locked, this is what Donkey is for.

That being said, where da ? is joker?

Joker has legal bills to pay, so probably somewhere making extra money.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

ayo, man suck ya momma come to ny and dead battyboy ,? around and threaten my life and end floating in jamaica bay.

I would do it legally by requesting a Boxing fight. I'll fight you man to man. How bout that? TROLL
  • zombie
    Options
    @gorrillawithattitude

ayo stop with the bad boy talk because i know bluntly you cannot survive one fifth of the tribulation i went through you still a little ? under moms skirt and you probably still play with her make up and eye liner.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S must be a mutt
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    @gorrillawithattitude

ayo stop with the bad boy talk because i know bluntly you cannot survive one fifth of the tribulation i went through you still a little ? under moms skirt and you probably still play with her make up and eye liner.

Why are you still bringing my mother into this? She had nothing to do with this you troll. I wanted to explain to you that what you did in that other thread wasn't acceptable. No one cares what you think especially the same guy that says he wants to bang Pico. Keep that ? to yourself or put it in the appropriate section. I have no problem with anyone on this site, but you. Man I tried being nice to you before, but you keep on trolling.