• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The ? is wrong with you fam? You can't debate or just post without derailing a thread. Are you a troll ? ? This ain't a Black Panther's site. Since you want to call me a idiot explain. I tried to be respectful as a fellow Black man to another, but you would make a preacher curse. You contradicted yourself in everything you said. When you have a rebuttal at least make it consistent. @zombie‌

P.S. ain't no body afraid of you fam.

I DON'T CONSIDER YOU A MAN. i never contradicted myself you just did not understand a ? thing i was saying. i will make it simple for simple minds. You want to know why race mixing is wrong read marcus garvey

I don't care about your beliefs. That wasn't the proper thread to say that in. You ? talked everyone who disagreed with you. That's called you can't take someone elses opinion.

? your opinion i'll use your opinion like a condom wash it out and use it to ? you momma again.

It's 2014 and you house ? ? and sell outs are still defending race mixing??? you don't see the state black people are in??
    Listen ? never bring my mother into this. For real that would get you ? up.

your mom raised a ? booting licking, ? , ? she deserves to be ? by dogs maybe then her offspring would be less of a ? disappointment. now go model some underwear for your boyfriend ?

I ain't ? , but you will be once I finish punching your face in. I may be in NY sometime next year and if I see you your ass is grass. Don't ever talk about my mother you ghetto ? loser. You are the type of Black person I despise because people lie you make our race look bad.

ayo, man suck ya momma come to ny and dead battyboy ,? around and threaten my life and end floating in jamaica bay.

I would do it legally by requesting a Boxing fight. I'll fight you man to man. How bout that? TROLL

what di ? .... i look like mike tyson this is real life not wwe. you want to talk we can talk face to face but if i think there will be any violence it's gunshot for your ? .
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is wrong with you fam? You can't debate or just post without derailing a thread. Are you a troll ? ? This ain't a Black Panther's site. Since you want to call me a idiot explain. I tried to be respectful as a fellow Black man to another, but you would make a preacher curse. You contradicted yourself in everything you said. When you have a rebuttal at least make it consistent. @zombie‌

I DON'T CONSIDER YOU A MAN. i never contradicted myself you just did not understand a ? thing i was saying. i will make it simple for simple minds. You want to know why race mixing is wrong read marcus garvey

I don't care about your beliefs. That wasn't the proper thread to say that in. You ? talked everyone who disagreed with you. That's called you can't take someone elses opinion.

? your opinion i'll use your opinion like a condom wash it out and use it to ? you momma again.

It's 2014 and you house ? ? and sell outs are still defending race mixing??? you don't see the state black people are in??

your mom raised a ? booting licking, ? , ? she deserves to be ? by dogs maybe then her offspring would be less of a ? disappointment. now go model some underwear for your boyfriend ?

I ain't ? , but you will be once I finish punching your face in. I may be in NY sometime next year and if I see you your ass is grass. Don't ever talk about my mother you ghetto ? loser. You are the type of Black person I despise because people lie you make our race look bad.

ayo, man suck ya momma come to ny and dead battyboy ,? around and threaten my life and end floating in jamaica bay.

I would do it legally by requesting a Boxing fight. I'll fight you man to man. How bout that? TROLL

what di ? .... i look like mike tyson this is real life not wwe. you want to talk we can talk face to face but if i think there will be any violence and it's gunshot for your ? .

would u go to jail for the internet?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options

what di ? .... i look like mike tyson this is real life not wwe. you want to talk we can talk face to face but if i think there will be any violence and it's gunshot for your ? .

So you can't fight with fist? You gotta shoot someone? Man you can't even fight LMFAO. nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

yes but only if i think anyone of you will physically try and harm me, there will be blood and it won't be mine. other than that i have no problem meeting anyone of you face to face.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

yes but only if i think anyone of you will physically try and harm me, there will be blood and it won't be mine. other than that i have no problem meeting anyone of you face to face.

so you'd like to meet up with random men of the internet?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    thats some weird ?
  • zombie
    Options

so you'd like to meet up with random men of the internet?

No one i speak to here would be random because we are part of the same forum, there is a life outside of the internet and i meet all kinds of people female and male all the ? time. meeting anyone from the ill community would be no different.
  • zombie
    Options

So you can't fight with fist? You gotta shoot someone? Man you can't even fight LMFAO. nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

trust me the bullet would be less painful.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I'm out and zombie is on ignore.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    you know what i will leave out the violence talk because in reality if i ever meet anyone of you face to face and you try anything stupid someone is going to jail and somebody else is going to hospital. so right about now i won't focus on no locus and just save money on my lawyer fees.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    you know what i will leave out the violence talk because in reality if i ever meet anyone of you face to face and you try anything stupid someone is going to jail and somebody else is going to hospital. so right about now i won't focus on no locus and just save money on my lawyer fees.

......but you hate da White man
    obama-laugh-wh-photo.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay okay mothers are out. Mothers are out.
    what time you want me to bring the ? back,?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lil ? aint heard of a black lawyer before... smh u know hes young if he doesnt even know who cochran is
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are ? being given?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    What is the point of this

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both you ? need to chill out. we all understand being on your period is a tough time for you ladies.you'll be friends tomorrow
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    both you ? need to chill out. we all understand being on your period is a tough time for you ladies.you'll be friends tomorrow

Stay out of it.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Booyaka Booyaka
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a ? thread.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    goldjordan wrote: »

Ill put yo mom and grandma on the corner ?
    Mongolian-Women-2.jpg

My mother is Black and my grandma who is also full blooded West Indian is dead. I have no Asian in me as far as I know. Only Black, West Indian, and Cherokee.
  • zombie
    Options
    west indians are black