Nas Vs Tupac? (Who Would Have Won In 2001 If Tupac Survived?)

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in The Reason
If Tupac survived until 2001 and had a beef with Nas who do you think would come out victor? Mow, we know Pac and Nas had some tension early on. I heard they made up and from others they really didn't. In my opinion I think Pac would defeat Nas in the diss battle or what not because Pac had more passion. Tell me your thoughts.

tupac_nas-475x230.jpg2pac_nas_454931.jpg

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tf? first of all Pac and Nas squashed their beef in 96 3 days before Pac died. I'm pretty sure they wouldve had a classic song or two together.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    tf? first of all Pac and Nas squashed their beef in 96 3 days before Pac died. I'm pretty sure they wouldve had a classic song or two together.

Oh okay because I heard different things. Lets just assumed if their beef restarted though. You never know in hip-hop.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    MY Final Thread For A While

You lying ? !

That's what real ? do lol.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    MY Final Thread For A While

You lying ? !

That's what real ? do lol.

I bet you are an Asian teenager. No offense but your threads are ? pebbles. You should stick to mastering math problems.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, you prefer tupac music more? Understandable. But no one can sit there and say that pac would beat nas when it comes to bars. ? outa here with that
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    I mean, you prefer tupac music more? Understandable. But no one can sit there and say that pac would beat nas when it comes to bars. ? outa here with that
    Oh no I'm not a Pac head by anymeans, but I think he would stand a chance to defeat Nas in a hip-hop beef.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't even know wtf Tupac would've been in 01. He could've been washed up
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas no matter what lol
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »

Sn: i dont believe nas and jungle's side of the story. Snoops side seem more legit imo
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas just because pac would have got shot in another year.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On wax nas woulda aired him. He woulda brought up pac going to performing arts school, the nose ring, the change from digital underground era pac to thug life pac etc etc. Pac wouldve won in the court of public opinion easy tho.
    No shade on tupac. RIP
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm interesting thread question
    I have one of my own
    Lets say pac still died, but his body was frozen and they took dna. And then in 2013 he was implanted into angelina jolie ? . So in 2014 he was born to brad and Angelina in 2034 he would be 20 years old.

Now let's say nas has a baby son right now with erkayh badu, but he really just clones himself so the baby is same exact as him. In 2034 the baby nas will be 20

Now let's say further that suge knight and jimmy henchman and them work with aliens and are able to go to mars

They kidnap baby nas and tupac and take them to mars and freeze their bodies. Then an asteroid hits earth and all civilisation is abolished. Dinosauers come on mars and unmelt baby nas and baby tupac, the year is 5429. Dougie fresh great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson marries rosario dawsons granddaughter times 50, this cold is the head of the dinosaurs. She is beautiful, she says she will marry baby tupac or baby nas and then they can go live in Jupiter. But she will only mary the one who spits a 16 so hot that the dinosaurs nod they heads so hard they snap their necks and humans run mars.

Who would win?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In B4 Bilfiger comes in and say Nas is top 3 on his rap list and pick him just because Pac (his favorite ballerina) rhymed Hennessy with Enemy.....then a week later go to shittin on Nas and his fans
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas would win. Tupac had too much ? laundry.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish we could stop with all these ? what if Pac threads. That ? is dead, get over that ? . We don't know what the ? he would be doing if he was still alive, and why the ? why should we care. Let that ? go. He might not even be rapping anymore, but let that ? go, got damn!
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Nas would win. Tupac had too much ? laundry.

Pac was the one who aired out his "? laundry" in the first place though, so Nas may not have had as much ammo to use against him.