How Do You Guys Talk To Women At The Club? (How Do Y'all Do It?)

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Alright I went clubbing two years ago and I was nervous as hell. I went by myself and I asked girls to dance with me and they all said it was hot. Now, I'm not a bad looking guy I was slim and still am. The club I went to was Peabody's in Virginia Beach. Anyway, I figured I wasn't a club person. It's not for me and it's mainly for ratchet girls. Well anyway tell me how you do it. How you guys get these ? to dance with you and etc? I mainly can talk to girls in a more professional environment though. Guess this year I'm going to try to talk more at school. Couldn't last year because it was my first year and wanted to do well. Finally, how do you take rejection at the club and how do you go to the next one?

10559777_10152163202807653_4100782994775593536_n.jpg?oh=dfc51c08c4e79959e8bfd72b2827f415&oe=54817EA8&__gda__=1415783885_9f02f590255c85484a2e86a5bb061397

10407485_10152115057852653_4897422209211070238_n.jpg?oh=69456c1891e20189b4d9e8006f9f4d75&oe=546156D0&__gda__=1417483957_72a82f64dc230fa74bcd55451f7d8859

1010321_594469953937249_293616361_n.jpg?oh=879d29704c35636a21e33c3a71b76607&oe=546A1E3B&__gda__=1415457096_baf730ef7757fb4333f29365927d8916

[img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/251696_192607714123477_4168516_n.jpg[/img]

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I don't get it.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    What were you saying? did you mention you got the new trey songz album at your crib they can listen to? ? love trey music.

Nope I asked a chick do you wanna dance, and they all rejected. It was my first club experience.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    For me it depends. If im dancing with a chick for more then two songs and she throwing that ? back right then I'm bagging. Also found it easier to talk to girls after its done though. And don't ask if she throwing it back just hop on it and if she acting stank then ? her plenty of other girls their.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    For me it depends. If im dancing with a chick for more then two songs and she throwing that ? back right then I'm bagging. Also found it easier to talk to girls after its done though.

How you ask a chick to dance though? I asked them on the dance floor and they said it was too hot.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For me it depends. If im dancing with a chick for more then two songs and she throwing that ? back right then I'm bagging. Also found it easier to talk to girls after its done though.

How you ask a chick to dance though? I asked them on the dance floor and they said it was too hot.

Dont ask. If she throwing it back just get on it.

Oh okay so, when she's dancing just get behind her? So, when she's dancing that means she wants to do the twerking ? ?

Yeah lol don't you got a big homie or brother that will teach you game? The worst thing you can do at least to me is ask her if she wanna dance. Worse ? she gonna do if she really doesn't want to is say no or pull away and if so ? her. It's a club plenty of other girls around.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont ask to dance...you just gotta have swag enough to roll up behind a chick and get yo grind on...

I'd advise peeping a chick and her choice of drink...then when her drink get low....roll up on the scene with a refill and get to talking/dancing...

You already paid enough attention to know what she drink...she gonna be tipsy but she will notice that you picked her out of a crowd.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options

Oh okay so, when she's dancing just get behind her? So, when she's dancing that means she wants to do the twerking ? ?

Yeah lol don't you got a big homie or brother that will teach you game? The worst thing you can do at least to me is ask her if she wanna dance. Worse ? she gonna do if she really doesn't want to is say no or pull away and if so ? her. It's a club plenty of other girls around.

Nope I'm the only child. However, I guess I could get one of my cousins to go with me.
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    TS is a ?

Um I said that already and I'm not ashamed either. Don't want any bastard kids.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the women folk aint studying this thread.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I hope the women folk aint studying this thread.

Hopefully not
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U must really be giving off cornball vibes to get deaded by every ? u approached. Like others have already said, just hop on one from behind if they dancing or not. Some will be not with it but most will. U will get cockblocked at least once by her hating ass friend.

U can do it. I be seeing snaga tooth ? dancing with coo lookin ? .

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope I'm the only child. However, I guess I could get one of my cousins to go with me.
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    TS is a ?

Um I said that already and I'm not ashamed either. Don't want any bastard kids.

Thats pitiful
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea, yo best chance is when all the ? run to the dance floor cause they favorite song just came on.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never asked a girl to dance in my club days, if they were on the dance floor I went up and danced on them. Asking them to dance seems corny to me
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh,

Peabodys is teeny bopper spot, what you doing there to begin with?

That may be the reason why.