How Do You Guys Talk To Women At The Club? (How Do Y'all Do It?)

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Oh yea, yo best chance is when all the ? run to the dance floor cause they favorite song just came on.

Oh, I never thought of that.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Ip man wrote: »
    Bruh,

Peabodys is teeny bopper spot, what you doing there to begin with?

That may be the reason why.
    He young. I don't think dude is even 21.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Far as rejections, there's plenty of chicks in the club. You got to plan out your attack on whose your 1st draft pick and so on
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill usually ask how many camels or goats I could buy them.

If that fails tell her your friends (assuming you have any) bet you to speak to the finest girl in the room, and that you should both at least waste their money on drinks.

If that fails well I guess you'll just have to choke a ? .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Ip man wrote: »
    Bruh,

Peabodys is teeny bopper spot, what you doing there to begin with?

That may be the reason why.

I'm 20 first time I went there it was a failed experience. Then I tried to go on ? night since I didn't want to go to prom. They wouldn't allow me in they said my clothes were too baggy. However, I wore this with my pants on my waist like always.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzkE-RXpoCo
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who asks a ? to dance??
    who asks a ? anything??!

u like relinquishin power??
    then by all means..

i dont even dance anymore.. and if i do im usually dancin by myself to my song.. aint nobody tryin to get sweaty and if a ? steps on my shoes we go have issues..

we get tables and have the ? come to us.. the hosts be bringin ? over to drink up our alcohol so we have to buy more but we already know whats up.. next thing they know we PimPn on they girlfriend. hahaha
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    who asks a ? to dance??
    who asks a ? anything??!

then by all means..

i dont even dance anymore.. and if i do im usually dancin by myself to my song.. aint nobody tryin to get sweaty and if a ? steps on my shoes we go have issues..

we get tables and have the ? come to us.. the hosts be bringin ? over to drink up our alcohol so we have to buy more but we already know whats up.. next thing they know we PimPn on they girlfriend. hahaha

I thought we ask ? to dance so they could grind on us. That's the only reason I would want to go clubbing anyway.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    who asks a ? to dance??
    who asks a ? anything??!

then by all means..

I thought we ask ? to dance so they could grind on us. That's the only reason I would want to go clubbing anyway.

were u not listening to anything i jus said??

Yeah, but I'm not old enough to drink and I don't care for alcohol.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who asks a ? to dance??
    who asks a ? anything??!

then by all means..

how are u gettin into clubs then??!
    and why isnt this ? in growin pains??
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    who asks a ? to dance??
    who asks a ? anything??!

then by all means..

how are u gettin into clubs then??!
    and why isnt this ? in growin pains??

Growing Pains is dead and I'm 20. They do have 18 and up though.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just...dance on them.
    If they reject just move to the next.
    A few songs and you bring em on home.
  • Docaveli300
    Docaveli300 Members Posts: 14
    I think you taking the wrong approach its all. First make sure you straight as far as your clothes, posture general appearance, take care of that first. Second when u talk, get in and out a simple "excuse me let me holla at u" while you gently pull her to the side should do it then you take it from there.

It don't matter what u say long as u talking and making sense for example "u seem like u cool i wanna kick it with u have fun" she respond and you comeback with take my number down and hit me up when u leave we can get sum to eat and chill night still young blah blah blah or u get hers but whatever u do try to call or text that morning and try to hook up quickly ? u got to strike while the iron is hot.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ones who popping want dudes to grind on em so just go up- don't ask.
    Unless u in New Orleans, them broads pop they ass for show.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? as ? , slurring words and seeing triple
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    I think you taking the wrong approach its all. First make sure you straight as far as your clothes, posture general appearance, take care of that first. Second when u talk, get in and out a simple "excuse me let me holla at u" while you gently pull her to the side should do it then you take it from there.

It don't matter what u say long as u talking and making sense for example "u seem like u cool i wanna kick it with u have fun" she respond and you comeback with take my number down and hit me up when u leave we can get sum to eat and chill night still young blah blah blah or u get hers but whatever u do try to call or text that morning and try to hook up quickly ? u got to strike while the iron is hot.
    Alright, I guess I will try that next time.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    For me it depends. If im dancing with a chick for more then two songs and she throwing that ? back right then I'm bagging. Also found it easier to talk to girls after its done though.

How you ask a chick to dance though? I asked them on the dance floor and they said it was too hot.

Dont ask. If she throwing it back just get on it.

Oh okay so, when she's dancing just get behind her? So, when she's dancing that means she wants to do the twerking ? ?

Yeah lol don't you got a big homie or brother that will teach you game? The worst thing you can do at least to me is ask her if she wanna dance. Worse ? she gonna do if she really doesn't want to is say no or pull away and if so ? her. It's a club plenty of other girls around.

Nope I'm the only child. However, I guess I could get one of my cousins to go with me.
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    TS is a ?

Um I said that already and I'm not ashamed either. Don't want any bastard kids.
    Lol

that's the same ? Carlton said to Will about being a grown ass ?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

Alright, I guess I will try that next time.

DONT guess mothafukka do IT!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭