How Do You Guys Talk To Women At The Club? (How Do Y'all Do It?)

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they not on the dance floor, strike up a conversation by making them laugh about something

brah got the WOAT Sense of Humor . . . This is counterproductive for homie .
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? , when your ? is on point, eye contact is enough for the green light. Hell, you go to the club with your chick and she gonna spot them before you do. She just looking to catch your ass looking back.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? , when your ? is on point, eye contact is enough for the green light. Hell, you go to the club with your chick and she gonna spot them before you do. She just looking to catch your ass looking back.

i "lol'd" but cosign..
    although i wouldnt advise bringin sand to the beach. lol
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I ? yell at em. can't talk. ? too loud in the club.

btw ? clubs.

i chat my ladies up at coffee shops and ? .

dean-coffee.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I ? yell at em. can't talk. ? too loud in the club.

btw ? clubs.

i chat my ladies up at coffee shops and ? .

dean-coffee.gif

I hate clubs

In Chatt, I catch them hoes at the mall before they hit the club up. I call it bopping shopping

House parties & bars>>>>>>>>>clubs
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you make one more thread

31D4C3FC3E10495C2A828F42F1A6E3136FF217F33A069_245_223.GIF
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    If you make one more thread

31D4C3FC3E10495C2A828F42F1A6E3136FF217F33A069_245_223.GIF

Damn you a ? for that avi lol.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See her throwing it and walk up behind her and plant both legs firmly. If she with it she will proceed to twerk
    Grab her waist or hold her hand and raise it up (? love this I promise)

If you wanna talk don't yell get up close to her.
    It ensures her you confident and about action. Tell her she looking good tonight and you like how she dancing. Make her laugh (make a girl laugh you can make her do anything rns!) Then ask for one of the essentials digits fb/twitter/gram.

You'll get the latter two cuz ? love getting they followers up. Exchange info and go on about your night.

Simple!

I'm not into clubs that much since I'm in college but same rules apply at house parties, kickbacks etc
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    See her throwing it and walk up behind her and plant both legs firmly. If she with it she will proceed to twerk
    Grab her waist or hold her hand and raise it up (? love this I promise)

If you wanna talk don't yell get up close to her.
    It ensures her you confident and about action. Tell her she looking good tonight and you like how she dancing. Make her laugh (make a girl laugh you can make her do anything rns!) Then ask for one of the essentials digits fb/twitter/gram.

You'll get the latter two cuz ? love getting they followers up. Exchange info and go on about your night.

Simple!

I'm not into clubs that much since I'm in college but same rules apply at house parties, kickbacks etc
    Thanks man and I'm doing exactly that next time I go clubbing.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ? you like in your sig is the reason you are ? repellent

I just spat out my drink laughing at this.

Anyway, to the TS, maybe you look to them like you cant danceo something. How is your style? Are you lookin like a ? that got some swag or are you wearing roca wear or fubu to tha summa ? ? If you in there on some ol carlton ? looking like a straight up mark ass ? females is gonna bounce on you. Is your breath ok? Every guy should pack some altoid artics on them. ? is like a dollar twenty five so no excuse for the breath or death in that piece.

Presumin there is nothing wrong on the exterior...just step to ? wit confidence and remember they there to met people too. Let them know they the one you feeling and if they give you a good vibe but they not sure, ask them what they want to drink. ? aint super complicated. If they except you getting them a drink you gotta be a real ? boy to not at the very least come away with her number.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Anyway, to the TS, maybe you look to them like you cant danceo something. How is your style? Are you lookin like a ? that got some swag or are you wearing roca wear or fubu to tha summa ? ? If you in there on some ol carlton ? looking like a straight up mark ass ? females is gonna bounce on you. Is your breath ok? Every guy should pack some altoid artics on them. ? is like a dollar twenty five so no excuse for the breath or death in that piece.

Presumin there is nothing wrong on the exterior...just step to ? wit confidence and remember they there to met people too. Let them know they the one you feeling and if they give you a good vibe but they not sure, ask them what they want to drink. ? aint super complicated. If they except you getting them a drink you gotta be a real ? boy to not at the very least come away with her number.

Oh, I dress in a thin hoodie and some jeans. Plus, my breath was on point that night.
  • DR. JEK

Oh, I dress in a thin hoodie and some jeans. Plus, my breath was on point that night.

Well you dont even have to be attractive like that. Like i said just dont have no breath of death and talk to em like you already found what you looking for. ? love that kinda confidence. I normally step to the ones first that look like they wanna dance but aint nobody asked them. And then even ask them just walk up to em and hold ya hand out like "girl lets go" already have your second and third options ready to walk up on just in case she give your hand some kinda crazy long stare and shake her head no. (showing ? you can keep it moving quickly taps into they competative nature)

Whenever i like somebody thats in a group i usually ask one to come here. The crowd gonna think you wanna talk to that but nawl....tell that one you got your eye on to me chu at the bar you tryna buy her a drink. The rest of the noisy friends gont get envious but she gonna fell special so nine times outta ten she gont leave them to met you at the bar. After that just sell yourself. One time i did this the girl i wanted didnt come back but the one i called aside came back like "? her tho, I`ll take that drink offer" I ended up getting head in her car before the club closed.
  • DR. JEK
    ^ sorry for the typo, i meant tell her homegurl to tell the one you want you wanna buy her a drink tell her to met me at the bar in five minutes and dont be late.

• GorillaWitAttitude

Well you dont even have to be attractive like that. Like i said just dont have no breath of death and talk to em like you already found what you looking for. ? love that kinda confidence. I normally step to the ones first that look like they wanna dance but aint nobody asked them. And then even ask them just walk up to em and hold ya hand out like "girl lets go" already have your second and third options ready to walk up on just in case she give your hand some kinda crazy long stare and shake her head no. (showing ? you can keep it moving quickly taps into they competative nature)

Whenever i like somebody thats in a group i usually ask one to come here. The crowd gonna think you wanna talk to that but nawl....tell that one you got your eye on to me chu at the bar you tryna buy her a drink. The rest of the noisy friends gont get envious but she gonna fell special so nine times outta ten she gont leave them to met you at the bar. After that just sell yourself. One time i did this the girl i wanted didnt come back but the one i called aside came back like "? her tho, I`ll take that drink offer" I ended up getting head in her car before the club closed.

GOAT and I think I now know why I wasn't successful at the club. I was grren, but now I think I have the answers to know what to do. Thanks DR. JEK really appreciate it fam.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    I have this problem too, i'm really good with girls at house parties and in other forms of gatherings too despite having developed a social phobia these past months.

I hate clubbing because girls act so conceited and always have a group of dudes dancing or around them anyway, seems like no point in joining the circle and looking like yet another idiot. And when i finally get to dance with some girls either their friends pull them away or they dance away from me. I'm quite good-looking and well-dressed but i still cant pull hoes in the club. Do you need to be rich and buy them drinks or be popular or something?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DR. JEK
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I have this problem too, i'm really good with girls at house parties and in other forms of gatherings too despite having developed a social phobia these past months.

I hate clubbing because girls act so conceited and always have a group of dudes dancing or around them anyway, seems like no point in joining the circle and looking like yet another idiot. And when i finally get to dance with some girls either their friends pull them away or they dance away from me. I'm quite good-looking and well-dressed but i still cant pull hoes in the club. Do you need to be rich and buy them drinks or be popular or something?

Noooooo!!!! Please dont get me wrong. Dont be in there tryna buy every girl a drink n ? . That ? can get expense and I recommend if the girl aint around her homegurls or she purse watching while the otha ? went to the bathroom or went to dance then hustle over there and try to sell yourself to the PYT BEFORE offering the drink. If you use the drink buying the wrong way its gonna look like you simping so you wanna be very selective of the timing. Keep those buy the one drink first strategies only for the ? bomb walkin around or if there is someone specific in a group you wanna get to know and her vulture friends wont leave you an opening to just be able to step to em.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U gota look like fun bruh, drink in hand, rapping the words u kno, dapping other ? ? , telling other dudes jokes about silly looking hoes...its jus a confidence thing that's all bruh, and be aware of your surroundings, them hoes be staring and they saw u get dissed each time by the other grls, but also be on the look out, if u stay in one area the grls who like u will gravitate, u probably walked away frm a chicken while chasing another lol, jus keep an eye open, u will see who moving towards u and who moving away, and watch for wack crowds, stay in a safety zone (no sausage fest), club nights are for u not them, go there for hoes and u will get treated like one

^^^ that right there. but if that fails then

Chloroform.+Yay+or+nay+for+the+items+im+not+sure_6591fa_4000989.jpg
  • Mr. West
    Mr. West Members Posts: 212
    bkkbully wrote: »
    U gota look like fun bruh, drink in hand, rapping the words u kno, dapping other ? ? , telling other dudes jokes about silly looking hoes...its jus a confidence thing that's all bruh, and be aware of your surroundings, them hoes be staring and they saw u get dissed each time by the other grls, but also be on the look out, if u stay in one area the grls who like u will gravitate, u probably walked away frm a chicken while chasing another lol, jus keep an eye open, u will see who moving towards u and who moving away, and watch for wack crowds, stay in a safety zone (no sausage fest), club nights are for u not them, go there for hoes and u will get treated like one

^^^ that right there. but if that fails then

Chloroform.+Yay+or+nay+for+the+items+im+not+sure_6591fa_4000989.jpg

lol
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I used to be really stressed about approaching women in the club too TS
    Its easier to go to a house party and just start dancing with a girl then it is at the club where you got like 5 dudes and almost every other girl keeping an eye out watching you to make sure you got rejected so they got an open or to remember the corny loser men to avoid.

After getting rejected enough you'll learn to stop caring and it will just be second nature for you
  • Mr. West
    Its easier to go to a house party and just start dancing with a girl then it is at the club where you got like 5 dudes and almost every other girl keeping an eye out watching you to make sure you got rejected so they got an open or to remember the corny loser men to avoid.

After getting rejected enough you'll learn to stop caring and it will just be second nature for you

Cool and I will keep that in mind.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea that's another reason I prefer a house & bar over clubs. Like Ludacris said "too many ? not enough h**s". So it's slick hard trying to get at them chicks when it's a 5 to 1 men to women ratio.

I love them house parties, last one I attended was the GOAT. It was an abundance of chicks & all of them was thirsty & choosing. You didn't even have to fish for them, they jumping out the water themselves to get hook on yo line
  • Mr. West
    tumblr_n5fl3eU0LN1qfu6f3o1_400.gif
    I may go back clubbing Spring Break the earliest. This ? just gonna go up from behind girls and ? them a little on da dance floor.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_n5fl3eU0LN1qfu6f3o1_400.gif
    This does happen but there'll be a ? in there that will let u put yo hand up under that mini dress and explore.