Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVP: KD

Defensive Player of The Year: Howard

Rookie Of The Year: Parker

6th Man Of The Year: Crawford

Coach Of The Year: Pop

Breakout star: Drummond/Hayward

Player likely to fall off: Kobe he'll still be good, but ? is human, b.

Most Improved Team: Cavs

One Bold prediction: Rudy ? will make the allstar team, not necessarily bold since he has borderline numbers, but his team will have to win tho

East

1.Bulls
    2.Cavs
    3.Raptors
    4.Wizards
    5.Heat
    6.Hornets
    7.Hawks
    8.Nets or Kniccabockas

West

1.Clippers
    2.Thunder
    3.Spurs
    4.Grizzlies
    5.Blazers
    6.Warriors
    7.Rockets
    8.New Orleans(im not callin them ? no pelicans)

Eastern Champs: Bulls
    Western Champs: Thunder

NBA Champs: Thunder

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how in that Bill Simmons Thunder thread a lot of people were saying the Thunder ? up with that Harden trade and won't win a ring. I look at all these predictions and a lot of yall are choosing them to bring home the diamonds.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do agree that the raptors won't have a season like last year again..

And Idk why y'all sleeping on the hawks like they wasn't a 3 seed before horford's injury and have 2 all star caliber players in the frontcourt..

Y'all got Atlanta as a 7th seed mostly and a lot of y'all don't even have them in the playoffs
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

And Idk why y'all sleeping on the hawks like they wasn't a 3 seed before horford's injury and have 2 all star caliber players in the frontcourt..

Y'all got Atlanta as a 7th seed mostly and a lot of y'all don't even have them in the playoffs

It's just a numbers game why I have em 7th.

They just clearly not better than Chicago or Cleveland.

Wizards and Hornets improved on paper and got their feet wet last year.

I still like Miami's nucleus better than their's.

And me personally I'm bullish on the Knicks this season. Omar Melo Comin'.

No knock on the Hawks, just the way my #'s play out.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    If Rose stays healthy the entire season I'd place the Bulls as winning vs. whoever in the west in 6.

nah the western conference winner will expose rose if lebron and the cavs dont do it first. rose shrinks in the playoffs when he plays veteran nba teams that have deep playoff experience. The heat exposed that the year before he got hurt and it will show again. any team can run the table in the regular season but winning an nba title takes a more quality start than d rose.

If Rose is MVP caliber again then the Bulls can take on any team in the league, there really isn't a debate against this.

because clearly he couldn't be stopped in playoff games with tight defense when he was healthy right? rose can run ? in the regular season but in the postseason he will be able to be managed and controlled by either the cavs or a western conference team. you can't win a title with your top player being a point guard trust me im a sixers fan. went through that ? in the early 2000's.

• Beta
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

It's just a numbers game why I have em 7th.

They just clearly not better than Chicago or Cleveland.

Wizards and Hornets improved on paper and got their feet wet last year.

I still like Miami's nucleus better than their's.

And me personally I'm bullish on the Knicks this season. Omar Melo Comin'.

No knock on the Hawks, just the way my #'s play out.

I can dig it..
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rose stays healthy the entire season I'd place the Bulls as winning vs. whoever in the west in 6.

nah the western conference winner will expose rose if lebron and the cavs dont do it first. rose shrinks in the playoffs when he plays veteran nba teams that have deep playoff experience. The heat exposed that the year before he got hurt and it will show again. any team can run the table in the regular season but winning an nba title takes a more quality start than d rose.

If Rose is MVP caliber again then the Bulls can take on any team in the league, there really isn't a debate against this.

because clearly he couldn't be stopped in playoff games with tight defense when he was healthy right? rose can run ? in the regular season but in the postseason he will be able to be managed and controlled by either the cavs or a western conference team. you can't win a title with your top player being a point guard trust me im a sixers fan. went through that ? in the early 2000's.

What about Chauncey Billups, Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas and some people( not me, Tim is still the best player) even like to say Tony Parker is my Spurs best player?

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thing is da bulls are more stacked dis year as long as they're healthy they'll be hard to beat. Nd where are u gettin dis rose disappearing in da playoff ? from? He had 1 bad series against da heat, outside of dat da sample size has been small but he played well, word to da 09 series against Boston. Dis aint da 2011 bulls squad its more guys who can create their own ? on their 2014 squad
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    MVP:

Defensive Player of The Year: DeAndre Jordan (dominate Tim protector on a great team)

Rookie Of The Year: Marcus Smart (he'll get plenty of time to shine with rondo out ..I think his game is more NBA style and his scoring may have been held back by the lack of spacing in the ncaa)

6th Man Of The Year: Taj Gibson ( could be argued that he should have won it last year)

Coach Of The Year: Doc Rivers (I think they'll have the best record in the west)

Breakout star: Jeremy Lamb (started looking more comfortable last season ..if he starts he witg jackson may be that X factor the thunder have been missing since harden left)

Player likely to fall off: Kyle Lowry (Just dont believe that whole team ...they gone have to do it again)

Most Improved Team: Pelicans (love all the additions ..if they can just stay healthy they will be a problem)

One Bold prediction: Lebron will finally have his real "homecoming" and shave that struggle fade bald by seasons end

East
    1.Cavs
    2.Bulls
    3.Wizards
    4.Heat
    5.Hornets
    6.Nets
    7.Raptors
    8.Pistons

West
    1.Clippers
    2.Thunder
    3.Spurs
    4.Blazers
    5.Rockets
    6.Warriors
    7.Pelicans
    8.Mavericks

Eastern Champs: Cavs

Western Champs: Thunder

NBA Champs:Thunder

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I predict Lionel Hollins will quit at the end of the season.

Love him as a coach but he's an old school coach and isn't gonna love the constant media attention that comes with new york
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I keep going back and forth on whether I think clipset or thunder will come out of the west
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lol @‌ clippers

Uon think they got a chance?
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as bad as i hate to type this D.Rose is damaged goods..... the Bulls will make the playoffs but they will suffer an early exit
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    MVP: Bron, unless Chris Paul goes crazy.

Defensive Player of The Year: I think Dwight gets back on his ? .

Rookie Of The Year: ???????

6th Man Of The Year: don't care

Coach Of The Year: Doc. Clippers are due for big things.

Breakout star: Hmmm...goin with Lillard. I know he's a star, but he turns into a Top 3 PG this year.

Player likely to fall off: this may sound weird, but I'm goin with Lance. Charlotte will do OK, but he's free to be a ? now....and he won't disappoint.

Most Improved Team: Cavs by default.

One Bold prediction: OKC gets bounced in the 2nd round or before.

East
    1. Cavs
    2. Wiz
    3. Raps
    4. Bulls
    5. Heat
    6. Hornets
    7. Hawks
    8. Nets

West
    1. Spurs
    2. OKC
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Dallas
    6. Rockets
    7. Grizz
    8. Suns

Western Champs: Clippers

NBA Champs: Bron gets his third, unless San An goes back.

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just going to drop predictions for the playoff seeding

Chicago
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Miami
    Toronto
    Charlotte
    Brooklyn
    New York

I want to put Atlanta in there but I believe in Phil and Melo, Detroit is going to be fighting for the 8th spot also

San Antonio
    OKC
    LAC
    Houston
    Dallas
    Golden State
    Memphis
    Portland

New Orleans and Sacramento should be in the mix but I think they miss out.

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVP: LeBron James

Defensive Player of The Year: Anthony Davis

Rookie Of The Year: Jabari Parker

6th Man Of The Year: Nick Young

Coach Of The Year: David Blatt

Breakout star: Bradley Beal

Player likely to fall off: Lance Stephenson

Most Improved Team: Wizards

One Bold prediction: Wizards will make the eastern conference finals

East
    1.Cavs
    2.Wizards
    3.Bulls
    4.Hawks
    5.Raptors
    6.Heat
    7.Knicks
    8.Hornets

West
    1. Thunder
    2. Clippers
    3. Spurs
    4. Trailblazers
    5. Mavs
    6. Grizz
    7. Rockets
    8. Suns

Western Champs: Spurs

NBA Champs: Spurs
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derek Rose will get hurt again

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way Lebron and Melo playing so far.. Ever since them ? lost weight. They been playing like ? .. Going have to redo my predictions..
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    The way Lebron and Melo playing so far.. Ever since them ? lost weight. They been playing like ? .. Going have to redo my predictions..

The ? are you watching.... stop copping pleas for your ? ass predictions & take your L like a man.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Kenneth Faried prediction for breakout player is looking really bad so far
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Kenneth Faried prediction for breakout player is looking really bad so far

@Chi-Town Bully‌ I told everyone don't get hyped up from FIBA. His skills on a really good team make him look a lot better than he is. I love Faried as a player but he's still a glorified hustle man with great athleticism
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that we're at the halfway point of the season it was some horrendous predictions in this mawfucka some heads were spot on wit their bold predictions tho
  • Beta
    Options
    MVP: Lebron James

Defensive Player of The Year: Deandre Jordan or Andre Drummond

Rookie Of The Year:Nerlens Noel (I believe hes eligible)

6th Man Of The Year: Nick Young or isiah thomas if he comes off the bench

Coach Of The Year: Erik Spoelstra

Breakout star: Anthony Davis/Lance Stephenson moreso AD though

Player likely to fall off: carlos ? or kobe

Most Improved Team: Dallas Mavericks

One Bold prediction:Mavericks making the wcf

East

1.bulls
    2.cavs
    3.hawks
    4.heat
    5.hornets