iPhone 6 & Apple iWatch reveal

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I don't hear a statement from Apple soon...it really might be Andriod for me...this truly saddens me.

How could they not have tested this ? before release? Surely a recall is in order? But how much work would that be?

Questions
  • DNB1
    Options
  • DNB1
    Options
    After more research I'm seeing more and more that it's skinny jeans wearing ? who never had a case on their phone...

I'm still copping, I never put my phone in jeans pockets...sad i know...but my phone is always in my hand or on a flat surface
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I don't think it's all that big a deal honestly. You can go on Youtube and see a bunch of bend tests that show that the 6+ bends, but it's mostly people subjecting the phones to ridiculous treatment that doesn't mirror real world usage in anyway.

I could come up with a few reasons to not get an iphone easy, but this bending issue isn't one.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah seeing that this isn't even the first phone to do it saw pics of a couple galaxy & HTC phones iPhone 5 bent too.

Sticking with this G3 tho love this phone. Nexus 6 only chance of changing my mind.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited September 2014
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Yeah seeing that this isn't even the first phone to do it saw pics of a couple galaxy & HTC phones iPhone 5 bent too.

Sticking with this G3 tho love this phone. Nexus 6 only chance of changing my mind.

Man, I wanted a Nexus 6, but the rumors are suggesting it's going to be 5.9 inches. That's too damn big.

I might end up getting a Moto X Pure Edition.
  • CJ
    Options
    Yeah I was reading those rumors thats too much screen I've also read it'll basically be the moto x with top specs (snapdragon 805,the ram) etc with a 5.2 inch screen
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

Co-sign 100%. Love the G3 and only the Nexus 6 can make me switch phones. I'm pretty sure it won't have expandable memory though and that's a no no. I got a 128GB SD card in my ? .
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i filled this phone up with 80GB of music and that aint my whole library
  • CJ
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »

Might wanna try iTunes match bruh
  • _Menace_
    Options

Might wanna try iTunes match bruh

what's that? heard about it. Never looked in to it
  • _Menace_
    Options
    just subscribed. So I can listen to my music without giving up GBs?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Yeah I was reading those rumors thats too much screen I've also read it'll basically be the moto x with top specs (snapdragon 805,the ram) etc with a 5.2 inch screen

If it was 5.2 inches I'd actually give it a shot. However the most recent info suggests the screen is 5.9 inches.

Motorola-Shamu-leak-Nexus-6-X-640x496.jpg

That's a pic of it beside the G3, which itself is a pretty big phone.

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? If you have an Android phone, you're better off using Google Play music. It does the same thing as iTunes but more integral to the Google infrastructure.
  • CJ
    Options

ITunes basically puts all your music in the cloud and you stream it like spotify etc. Great service
  • CJ
    Options

If it was 5.2 inches I'd actually give it a shot. However the most recent info suggests the screen is 5.9 inches.

Well damn nvm

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? If you have an Android phone, you're better off using Google Play music. It does the same thing as iTunes but more integral to the Google infrastructure.

Google play music is good if you have the music stored on your device but using it's cloud matching sucks, it constantly matches your explicit songs as the clean version and the only way to fix it is to go through each song individually and correct it. It becomes a problem when you have a couple thousand songs
  • _Menace_
    Options
    so i can listen to the music without using data? if so im returning that ? .

I only got 2gb data
  • CJ
    Options

I only got 2gb data

Lol nah it uses data, if you have tmobile I think they don't use your data for it
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Wow .. im so glad i stood by my samsung ... sheesh!
  • _Menace_
    Options

I only got 2gb data

Lol nah it uses data, if you have tmobile I think they don't use your data for it

wtf bruh you just hustled me. Making it sound like it was a dope thing.

gotta get my refund back
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Well damn nvm

Google play music is good if you have the music stored on your device but using it's cloud matching sucks, it constantly matches your explicit songs as the clean version and the only way to fix it is to go through each song individually and correct it. It becomes a problem when you have a couple thousand songs

Yeah you right about that.
  • CJ
    Options

I only got 2gb data

wtf bruh you just hustled me. Making it sound like it was a dope thing.

gotta get my refund back

Lol it is but I have unlimited data *shrugs*
  • CJ
    Options
    Only 9 reported bent phones out of 10mil
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I only got 2gb data

i just checked and its not on tmobiles list
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 9 reported bent phones out of 10mil

went and looked at one today and the rep said it came in bent lmao
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, I wanted a Nexus 6, but the rumors are suggesting it's going to be 5.9 inches. That's too damn big.

I might end up getting a Moto X Pure Edition.

I'm soo mad they making the nexus 6 so damn big, smh, lobe my nexus 5 so I'm gonna probably keep it til further notice