Syracuse athlete caught on video after altercation saying the n word, ? slur (W/Video, Pics)

Options
13»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    "Don't record me saying this. Dont record me saying this." Hahaha you could her start to plead with them. Too late bruh, they can never un-meet the real you.

But really tho, women's soccer is a tier 3 sport, who cares about this ? hoe.
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Speak when your angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.

To me its always worse when its said in anger. Its bad to say stuff like that in the form of a poor and tasteless joke
    , but when its said with that much vitriol its much more revealing about a persons character.

fresh-prince-hmm.gif?w=870

You sound reeeal familar with use of the n word bruh

the ? are you talking about?
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    zerocool wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Where is espn, nike, and all them women groups at now?? Where?? Typical.

Now that you mention it, I can't recall seeing this at all on TV smh.

Yeah.....this should be on tv......
    i am on espn tv most of the time and didnt see it on sports center

Not defending this ? , but no ? it's not on ESPN. People don't care about Syracuse women's soccer. So they aren't going to talk about a Syracuse Women's Soccer player's off the field issues. I bet I can find a gang of irrelevant NCAA athletes getting in trouble, and it not making ESPN. This didn't makes ESPN either wavy.com/2014/09/18/cnu-football-player-charged-with-assault/

I disagree....they could have mentioned it in passing

ESPN isn't big on mentioning stuff in passing. They pick a few stories and re-tell them all day. They're not pushing the NFL to the side to talk about a person you've never heard of, who plays a sport you never watch. It's just like when a practice squad player catches a DUI or some ? . People have never heard of them, so odds are ESPN isn't going to waste time talking about them. And practice squad players>>>>>>>>women's college soccer players as far as popularity.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Anyone have another video? One in the OP was removed.