Any of y'all ever had an encounter with aliens or some afterlife ? ?

Options

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Doesn't the bible talk of walking and talking snakes? giants? demons? How does that play into people's world views? It's as simple as this to me. I doubt ancient civilizations were into writing fictional stories just for the hell of it. From everything we can see, our ancestors were more advanced than we are today, so that requires a better explanation. People's world views today will have you thinking there were no black folks in Africa. People's world views will have you believing jews or slaves somehow built the great pyramid. No one seems to be able to explain how these gigantic boulders were not only perfectly cut, but moved to the location to build the great pyramid in the first place. In this day and age, it requires diamond tipped drills and saws to cut some of the larger sized boulders perfectly, whereas we're to believe folks back in the day somehow did this with what exactly, picks and stones? People's world views can't seem to explain how several civilizations all over the globe were also able to construct similar pyramids. The point i'm trying to make is that people world views today are irrelevant to what transpired in the past since our society doesn't really consider past history unless it suits a specific agenda.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for all you atheists ans skeptics of you want a way to experience the supernatural go to the devil.

seeing a demon is easier than seeing an angel.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    isn't that what folks do with the bible?
    some folks do, some don't. however:
    jaxn wrote: »
    Doesn't the bible talk of walking and talking snakes? giants? demons? How does that play into people's world views? It's as simple as this to me. I doubt ancient civilizations were into writing fictional stories just for the hell of it.
    what doesn't THAT apply to?

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Chroof is out there.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    for all you atheists ans skeptics of you want a way to experience the supernatural go to the devil.

we live in america just walk out the front door.
  • zombie
    Options

Demons attach themselves to certain people . there is no place to run once you get their attention that's it you have to deal with it
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Demons attach themselves to certain people . there is no place to run once you get their attention that's it you have to deal with it

I was referring to white folk. But okay @zombie
  • zombie
    edited December 2014
    Options

I was referring to white folk. But okay @zombie

keep ? with that orisha ? while not knowing what you are really doing and you will see what i mean, calling on ? that you don't really know about is dangerous because you don't know who will answer you.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Okay not to practice my original spiritual system, but some thief stealing western asian mock up religion and call on some dead jew and invoke some deity yahweh who might do me in. That makes sense.
  • zombie
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Okay not to practice my original spiritual system, but some thief stealing western asian mock up religion and call on some dead jew and invoke some deity yahweh who might do me in. That makes sense.

LOOK i have seen people possessed and calling on the orisha does not help them. ? belongs to all people not europeans, africans or asians. But keep playing with ? you know nothing about and you will hurt yourself. I am west indian alot of us still practice shango worship and obeah i know what i am talking about you have been warned.

Now i am not saying the orishas are demons but they are spirits and when you call on a spiritual being and you don't know what you are doing or the people you are with either don't know or cannot handle the summoning of these "thing" whatever the ? they are. You open yourself to danger
  • Ajackson17
    Options

LOOK i have seen people possessed and calling on the orisha does not help them. ? belongs to all people not europeans, africans or asians. But keep playing with ? you know nothing about and you will hurt yourself. I am west indian alot of us still practice shango worship and obeah i know what i am talking about you have been warned.

I'll keep practicing african spirituality and I don't need works of fiction that cannot help me at all.

• zombie
    Options
    My woman is from trinidad where they still practice what is basically orish worship she had a family member who tried ? with this spirit ? and literally walked out into the ocean and drowned because he was possessed and no one there knew how to bring him back this ? is not to be toyed around with.
  • zombie
    Options

I'll keep practicing african spirituality and I don't need works of fiction that cannot help me at all.

Good luck to you BUT if you end with something invisible living in your house or end up living in a chicken coop don't say i did not warn you
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    That's why you have a bablawo to teach you and show you the way. It takes years of training. That's why I'm not getting initiated until I go to Nigeria
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nope other than alotta sleep paralysis nothing ever happened
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Have you ever had any weird experiences during your sleep paralysis?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

i have sleep paralysis and have had the weirdest experiences. for a while i thought I was being abducted every time
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

yea its pretty weird for sure, kinda demonic
    but you get used to it and i dont have em alot anymore

200.gif

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah all they gotta do is look in the mirror cuz that's the only place you're gonna find a demon, whatever that is.
  • zombie
    Options

Yeah all they gotta do is look in the mirror cuz that's the only place you're gonna find a demon, whatever that is.

Nah, for most people if you really want to communicate with spirits it will take more than that but meditation into mirrors is one chosen path into communication with these entities.

I have seen with my own eyes people possessed. I can point you to the path if you want to summon a demon. But I won't tell you exactly what to do, don't want that ? rebounding on me. But be warned

As an atheist you would have no protection against these things so if were you I would leave the occult alone .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    @zombie I know how to summon every evil fiber of my being, I just don't enjoy doing it.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie I know how to summon every evil fiber of my being, I just don't enjoy doing it.

All white ppl know how to summon evil demons the easiest. The exorcist and the conjuring were based on true stories of white ppl.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

All white ppl know how to summon evil demons the easiest. The exorcist and the conjuring were based on true stories of white ppl.

My point seems to be being missed; I am the demon, if I so choose. There are no oogity boogities running around.