Any of y'all ever had an encounter with aliens or some afterlife ? ?

Options

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Most evil is done by man, not all you can continue worshipping yourself if you wish but you will never be ? . Demons don't really tempt you that's a vast misunderstanding humans have. by the time a demon begins tempting you it means you have already been oppressed.

We don't need demons to do wrong but they exist any way. Look these things exist and are easier to experience than ? because we take ? for granted. If you want to experience the supernatural you can that's all I am saying. Or you can continue to live in blissful ignorance it's up to you
    We're going to have to agree to disagree. For one, you keep speaking as if I'm an atheist, which I am not. Two, demons don't exist. What you call demon possession I call a complete lack of control of the mind.

Well atheist is in your name so it's a logical conclusion that you are an atheist. Demons do exist and if you want to experience that reality you can. Possession is the end result and goal of only some Demons. What does lack of mind control have to do with telekinesis, teleportation and not previously attained knowledge coming from nowhere Or room temperature changes
    Alright I'll let it slide, but technically I am not, just a biblical one.

Ok... telekinesis, teleportation are fancies of the mind as of yet, waiting to be proven substantially. And room temp changes I only seen that stuff on tv on those ghost shows, and tv is ? so, I mean, I don't even know how to go about arguing against imaginings. The stuff you're arguing for is like arguing unicorns exist, how am I suppose to refute that other than with lack of evidence?

What you got to say to somebody who done actually SEEN these types of things several times? Let me guess they were just hallucinating or mistaken fit your ideology correct?

Well... the primary ? of extra sensory perception is completely calcified for most Caucasians so I guess it's not totally their fault... *shrugs*
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie I know how to summon every evil fiber of my being, I just don't enjoy doing it.

I laughed cuz when I get mad, I can turn pretty brutal. But I've never summoned all the evil out of me, whoa

I would never consider you evil to me you are just a heathen.

Heathen and proud
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie I know how to summon every evil fiber of my being, I just don't enjoy doing it.

I laughed cuz when I get mad, I can turn pretty brutal. But I've never summoned all the evil out of me, whoa
    Hahahah I haven't either but you know what I mean, all that ? comes outta me, and apparently when it comes to man the well is deep.

Ah okay so we're on the same boat then lol
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    nope other than alotta sleep paralysis nothing ever happened

Have you ever had any weird experiences during your sleep paralysis?

yea its pretty weird for sure, kinda demonic
    but you get used to it and i dont have em alot anymore

200.gif

So you dont think there's nothing to that like it really may be some entity ? with you. Because I done actually heard voices and saw apparitions during the course.

Yea its weird and you might feel a presence but nothing really ever happens. One time i had about 6 sleep paralysis in one night, always snapped out of it and then later fall bacc in it. But then the next day i was just tired as fucc, wasnt even posessed nd killed nobody.
    I mean why would an entity really fucc with me, just for fun? dont they have anything better to do? Iont believe it. Maybe @zombie knows more
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    Well... the primary ? of extra sensory perception is completely calcified for most Caucasians so I guess it's not totally their fault... *shrugs*
    if your argument in favor of aliens cruising around is "white dudes lack the magic germ that lets you see them," your argument is kind of weak

not to mention that it's always gin-soaked rednecks spotting these things so what the hell
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    nope other than alotta sleep paralysis nothing ever happened

Have you ever had any weird experiences during your sleep paralysis?

yea its pretty weird for sure, kinda demonic
    but you get used to it and i dont have em alot anymore

200.gif

So you dont think there's nothing to that like it really may be some entity ? with you. Because I done actually heard voices and saw apparitions during the course.

Yea its weird and you might feel a presence but nothing really ever happens. One time i had about 6 sleep paralysis in one night, always snapped out of it and then later fall bacc in it. But then the next day i was just tired as fucc, wasnt even posessed nd killed nobody.
    I mean why would an entity really fucc with me, just for fun? dont they have anything better to do? Iont believe it. Maybe @zombie knows more

sleep paralysis is a real thing and does not have to be caused by a demon. A demon will ? with you simply because they can they are sadistic and like to cause pain they feed off of it.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you got to say to somebody who done actually SEEN these types of things several times? Let me guess they were just hallucinating or mistaken fit your ideology correct?

It's amazing how illusive these creature are, I mean, science can't even detect them!

? a science. like science got all the answers like science aint flawed foh lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's amazing how illusive these creature are, I mean, science can't even detect them!

elusive
  • zombie
    edited December 2014
    Options

why don't you actually do what you have to do to prove their existence or non existence for yourself??? summon a demon If they only exist in your mind like you claim then you should be able to send them away whenever you want too, or are you scared that I might be right and you won't be able to just click your heels and send them away
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    if your argument in favor of aliens cruising around is "white dudes lack the magic germ that lets you see them," your argument is kind of weak

not to mention that it's always gin-soaked rednecks spotting these things so what the hell

I don't remember mentioning aliens at all. Or Being Involved in a conversation about aliens. Mind Referring me to said post? @janklow
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why don't you actually do what you have to do to prove their existence or non existence for yourself??? summon a demon If they only exist in your mind like you claim then you should be able to send them away whenever you want too, or are you scared that I might be right and you won't be able to just click your heels and send them away

Because I would create it in my mind. I'd think I see wisps of it around corners. I'd hear it in the middle of the night. I would misplace things, but blame it on the 'demon'. Things would start to go wrong in my life and I'd blame this demon, when in actuality it's because I was spending more time imagining this supposed demon than focusing on constructive things. Why would I create all that extra ? in my mind just so I can prove to you and myself that the human mind can believe anything(which I already know).
  • zombie
    Options

Because I would create it in my mind. I'd think I see wisps of it around corners. I'd hear it in the middle of the night. I would misplace things, but blame it on the 'demon'. Things would start to go wrong in my life and I'd blame this demon, when in actuality it's because I was spending more time imagining this supposed demon than focusing on constructive things. Why would I create all that extra ? in my mind just so I can prove to you and myself that the human mind can believe anything(which I already know).

Easy cop out answer, the phenomenon people claim demons do can't be explained away as forgetfulness.

Foh you are just scared I might be right.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right, I just came here to say that I did experience some supernatural ? (drawers opening and closing agressively), my folks and grandparents experienced the Same ? with said desk. We burned it eventually.

and Im not religious/atheist etc. ? happened which I cannot explain.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another crazy thing happened last year in our Old apartment was that I Left my lighter in the bathroom, ? was gone and ended up on the bed(where my wife was). We Left the apartment instantly. Something was ? with us, dvd played draw opening and closing, unplugged it, ? was still going on untill I smashed it.

havent had any probs in this new place.
  • CracceR
    Options

Easy cop out answer, the phenomenon people claim demons do can't be explained away as forgetfulness.

nah what she saying is, if she tried to summon a demon/ghost she would kinda make it real in her mind and it could fucc her up.
    human mind is pretty strong ya know, placebo effect etc.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

You're the copping out by saying possessions and other evils are from demons and whathaveyou, gtfoh.
  • zombie
    Options

You're the copping out by saying possessions and other evils are from demons and whathaveyou, gtfoh.

I am speaking from seeing with my own two eyes, you are afraid to look.

Instead you want to believe it's all in the mind but how the ? does the mind throw things across the room or open doors or better yet how does it do all these things when no one is at home.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know an alien

He mows our lawn
  • zombie
    Options

nah what she saying is, if she tried to summon a demon/ghost she would kinda make it real in her mind and it could fucc her up.

I know what she is saying but what she believes does not account for much of what i am talking about. If she thinks it's all in her head that means she should be able to stop it if she really wants too. So what's the problem is she so weak minded that she'll lose control if not what's stopping her from trying other than fear?? after all she could just make it stop
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2014
    Options

Instead you want to believe it's all in the mind but how the ? does the mind throw things across the room or open doors or better yet how does it do all these things when no one is at home.

Eye witness accounts are notorious for being wrong. One time I thought I saw a demon by my door, turns it was just my housecoat. The eye play tricks.

Telekinesis hasn't been proven, it's mostly in the mind of those people that they CAN do those things but under strict conditions are unable to replicate said results.
  • zombie
    Options

Eye witness accounts are notorious for being wrong. One time I thought I saw a demon by my door, turns it was just my housecoat. The eye play tricks.

Telekinesis hasn't been proven, it's mostly in the mind of those people that they CAN do those things but under strict conditions are unable to replicate said results.

just come out and say they you are scared because i keep telling you to go prove it for yourself and you keep backing the ? up. You expect demons to be testable under clinical conditions it does not work like that, you want proof you have to test it one your own.

IF ME AND three people are in a room an ? starts to move all by itself, DOORS open and close shoes get thrown around etc etc etc we don't all share the same mind so what's the excuse for that.

If i don't have a dog and i leave my bedroom shut tight and go to the movies and come back and find excrement on my bed then what's the excuse for that.

If multiply people experience the same unexplainable things you can't just blame the mind. if people In the house are being pushed by the same invisible force how the ? are you blaming the mind for that?? does everybody share the same mind??? no
  • zombie
    Options
    @BiblicalAtheist

if you were a real atheist i would be able to accept your opinion on the matter for what it is, but don't give me this it;s all in the mind ?
  • CracceR
    Options

I know what she is saying but what she believes does not account for much of what i am talking about. If she thinks it's all in her head that means she should be able to stop it if she really wants too. So what's the problem is she so weak minded that she'll lose control if not what's stopping her from trying other than fear?? after all she could just make it stop

depression, schizophrenia, bulimia etc.. is all in the mind, i think if these patients in the psychiatric wards could stop it they would

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options

just come out and say they you are scared because i keep telling you to go prove it for yourself and you keep backing the ? up. You expect demons to be testable under clinical conditions it does not work like that, you want proof you have to test it one your own.

IF ME AND three people are in a room an ? starts to move all by itself, DOORS open and close shoes get thrown around etc etc etc we don't all share the same mind so what's the excuse for that.

If i don't have a dog and i leave my bedroom shut tight and go to the movies and come back and find excrement on my bed then what's the excuse for that.

If multiply people experience the same unexplainable things you can't just blame the mind. if people In the house are being pushed by the same invisible force how the ? are you blaming the mind for that?? does everybody share the same mind??? no
    Power of suggestion. Believing is seeing often times.
    @BiblicalAtheist

if you were a real atheist i would be able to accept your opinion on the matter for what it is, but don't give me this it;s all in the mind ?

"it's all in the mind ? " you got some other places thoughts happen?
  • zombie
    edited December 2014
    Options

depression, schizophrenia, bulimia etc.. is all in the mind, i think if these patients in the psychiatric wards could stop it they would

unless the whole ? family plus were schizophrenic you cannot blame the mind