20 NBA Players Who Could Beat LeBron James 1-on-1...do you agree?

Options
2»

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Soooo these nggas aint never gon be on defense, huh

Its pretty embarasing to co-sign this list.

Its proof that

1)....'Yall dont hoop'-s2j

2) Might be a dreaded 'casual fan' to not realize Lebron looks bad in iso's a lot bc the help defense can crowd his lanes.

But in 1 on 1? Tha ? is curry, paul, crawford, etc, etc gonna do w/ 250lb Bron with no help defense? ? this list outta here.

If you don't think people like Curry (who can catch fire at any minute) can beat LeBron at least 1 time out of 10 (which is what this thread is about), I think it's safe to say YOU don't hoop.

1v1 games where I'm from is loser's ball... I score, now you get the ball and it's your turn.

If you truly did hoop, you would know that NO ONE plays to their strengths at all times. You guys are going through pointless simulations in your head acting as if you KNOW what each player is going to do.

If you did hoop, you would understand that some people, no matter how wack they are in a real game, are just great 1v1 players and sometimes that rule applies the other way. Some really good 5v5 players suck in 1v1. We've all lost or had a close game against someone we're way better than.

SN: For everyone that can't comprehend well, this article/thread was written by a LeBron stan. He already assumes that LeBron CAN beat everyone in the league more times than not. The list is a list of players who LeBron wouldn't beat 100% of the time.

No, no, YOU dont hoop! Lol

What purpose would there be to have a list of guys who could beat him 1 out of 10!??! I'd logically assume they menat go back n forth w/ him, able to be almost his equal in temrs of 1 on 1

1/10 implies

1) That Lebron, or any player, is THAT good that beating him only once out of 10 is a huge feat. Its not, bc again, 1 on 1 is a different monster

2) If 1/10 is the barometer, there's dozens of NBA players who could pull that.

So maybe this is directed at the writer of the article,b/c only a lay fan wouldnt know that there's guys on the bench in the NBA who could ? in 1 on 1. And yes, beat Lebron '1 out of 10. '

I agree that the premise is stupid because LeBron is not that kind of player. Like you said, there are bunch of players that can't beat LeBron 1v1, 1 or 2 times out of 10.

I think the writer was trying to put LeBron up there with a prime MJ or Kobe, in which I and most people believe those guys would beat a vast majority of the NBA players in their era of dominance, 100% of the time in a literal sense. I'm talking 100 out of 100, 1000 out of 1000 times etc. because they were just that good.

Obviously if the writer was talking about who can beat LeBron more than LeBron can beat them, then the list is way off. There's only a handful of players that even make sense for that kind of feat.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This list is going to cause an IC 1 on 1 tournament.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »

Ax already 0-1
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Ax already 0-1

I hate yall ? lmao someone needs to spark dat tho, someone wit bread
  • dc_teflondon23
    dc_teflondon23 Members Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options
    i don't know about this list; but anybody can't be beat in a one on one..only dudes i can see where each game would be highly competitive is melo, kobe, durant, harden and pg, maybe iso joe, dirk, blake, iggy, and a few other players
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cp3 cannot beat bron 1-1 ....impossible
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they just gonna forget about
    boris_diaw_opt_in_062913.jpg

Diaw the goat. Lololol have y'all ever read the book seven seconds or less? It's about the mid 00s suns. Crazy ? was the author was in on the practice and he was floored because diaw was giving that one on one work to Amare Lolol

Diaw is good when he can keep his weight down
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they just gonna forget about
    boris_diaw_opt_in_062913.jpg

Diaw the goat. Lololol have y'all ever read the book seven seconds or less? It's about the mid 00s suns. Crazy ? was the author was in on the practice and he was floored because diaw was giving that one on one work to Amare Lolol

Diaw is good when he can keep his weight down

He was floored b/c he dont hoop. Not suprising at all to me.
  • S2J
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Ax already 0-1

'I got whatever' *jay z voice*

I wish we could pop that off. All them clowns in the NBA thread talkin ? , my goodness i wish i could give them that work nh
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

LeBron could never stay in front of CP3 AND CP3 tries his absolute hardest every time. CP3 would definitely take a few wins away from LeBron off of heart and aggression alone.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Ax already 0-1

I wish we could pop that off. All them clowns in the NBA thread talkin ? , my goodness i wish i could give them that work nh

U in da DMV right? Lets make sumthin happen pleighboi. We got like 5 or 6 posters from Maryland lls
  • S2J
    Options

Ax already 0-1

U in da DMV right? Lets make sumthin happen pleighboi. We got like 5 or 6 posters from Maryland lls

Lol When n where homie? That'd be a good look. Too bad Run n Shoot aint open anymore that'd be a perfect spot. U know any good indoor spots?
  • S2J
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

LeBron could never stay in front of CP3 AND CP3 tries his absolute hardest every time. CP3 would definitely take a few wins away from LeBron off of heart and aggression alone.

'Few' is a stretch. Like i said to ol boy before, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN LEBRON GETS THE BALL??!

Unless there's gonna be a 'no post ups' rule, he's baked chicken. Mouse in the house...
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Ax already 0-1

Lol When n where homie? That'd be a good look. Too bad Run n Shoot aint open anymore that'd be a perfect spot. U know any good indoor spots?

Not around my way lls but talk to peagle bowie had a few spots foreal