Clip of Ray Rice knocking out his fiance

15678911»

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Spitting is a deal breaker for me. That ? is nasty n disrespectful! Zero tolerence for spitting.

But it looks like they were both spitting on each other. Smh.

If thats the kinda relationship they have, they deserve each other imo.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether or not she is completely innocent is irrelevant. The law and society at large tend to frown on ? like an NFL player givin a woman a left hook. While it is cold they drudges this ? back up way after the fact when all parties involved had already moved on, wrong is wrong. ? misrepresented the facts and it got exposed.

Ray Rice was wrong.
    The NFL was wrong.
    Law enforcement was wrong.
    She was wrong.

I'm not throwin the cape on for any of em. This whole situation just boil down to money at this

Actually Mortenson reported the video showed exactly what was reported to happen so they were fully aware of what it was
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    But we know she wasn't innocent so your point is mute

She slapped and spit on him

It's over

He spit on her.

She spit on him...this "he spit on her" ? is something ? on here ran with
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    she spit on him first before the ko. u can see it on the tape. She played her part in the incident.

He spit on her 2 times and punched her before the knockout blow. So what part did she play before she tried to spit on him back.

Both of them nasty ? though

she spit on him then slapped him he spit back then 2 pieced her. they also not showing the full tape. both played their part
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking more and more like godell is gunna get canned
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word is Rice has been messing around with G.O.O.D. Music’s Teyana Taylor for years and even forked up some dollars to invest in her clothing and hair line.

According to Hip Hollywood, Budden tweeted:

“It may be hearsay, but if the beef between Ray Rice and his wife was over the woman that some are saying?!?! Then sh*t … smh. If ya’ll know who I’m referring to, then that sh*t is crazy to me,” He later reveals the “woman” he was talking about, and that was Taylor.”

A few photos have surfaced of Taylor rocking Ravens gear, including Rice’s jersey…
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    she spit on him first before the ko. u can see it on the tape. She played her part in the incident.

He spit on her 2 times and punched her before the knockout blow. So what part did she play before she tried to spit on him back.

Both of them nasty ? though

she spit on him then slapped him he spit back then 2 pieced her. they also not showing the full tape. both played their part
    She spit on him...this "he spit on her" ? is something ? on here ran with

They literally just freeze framed Ray Rice spitting on her in the video before they get on the elevator on ESPN.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Man, ? that.

I can't be mad at Ray Rice now. I was before, because it was hoe ? , point blank, band the tape proved it. But he already copped to the ? . I'm not going re-blow up his life after seeing the ? he already said he did. AND the broad married that dude. No one's holding her hostage. She could've left. She should've left. ? , where her father/brothers at? I'm sure they would've gone for Rice's neck if she really wanted them to. The fact that I or anyone else haven't heard anything from their fam says A WHOLE LOT.

Me, come at Rice's head again? Naw, that's sheep mentality ? . I'm not even mad that the Ravens cut him. They had every right; besides, he'll be in Jacksonville after the dust settles, if he can come back. They need SOMEBODY to play in that raggedy muthafuckin franchise, and he's gonna be so desperate, cause he literally won't have other options.

I'm more ? that Rog ? that man Rice over cause the FemBot Nazis made him fold as faster than the Flash. If Rog had manned up and gave Rice eight games from the jump, this whole ? would be a moot point, or not had given him ? till the 2nd tape came out, THEN slammed Ray-Ray, Rog wouldn't look like an incompetent, lying, dumb-ass...who just happens to be the most powerful person running one of the nation's greatest businesses. Then to hide behind legal police ? to say why you couldn't get a tape a random ass reporter could get just ? me off more that he's basically calling all of us dumb as ? to actually believe that horseshit.

Nah. I'm disappointed in Ray, but ? Goodevil more. If anyone needs to go, it's him.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Ray rice a ? ass ? ,his wife is an idiot why would you marry a dude who spit on you twice,punched you in your face twice the 2nd blow knockin yo ass out then kickin your body while you lay unconscious like ? kickin ? people passed out on the floor tellin em to ? the spot.Goodell is a liar,lol @ not seeing the tape foh dog you saw that tape
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol white people outchea rocking ray rice jersey's outside the gate on the SC coverage damn this ? caught more breaks than any other black athlete who ? up. First the cops gave him a pre trial intervention that usually isn't offered now white folk still rocking his jersey after the video?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray rice a ? ass ? ,his wife is an idiot why would you marry a dude who spit on you twice,punched you in your face twice the 2nd blow knockin yo ass out then kickin your body while you lay unconscious like ? kickin ? people passed out on the floor tellin em to ? the spot.Goodell is a liar,lol @ not seeing the tape foh dog you saw that tape
    ATM.gif

Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol white people outchea rocking ray rice jersey's outside the gate on the SC coverage damn this ? caught more breaks than any other black athlete who ? up. First the cops gave him a pre trial intervention that usually isn't offered now white folk still rocking his jersey after the video?

It was Backwards Day.