Clip of Ray Rice knocking out his fiance

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After seeing that ? , yeah, he deserves the backlash he received and 2 games probably wasn't enough. They were arguing. She gave him that little tap before they got in the elevator, but nothing she did warranted what he did to her. I ain't saying he deserves to be demonized because doing a bad thing once doesn't make you a bad person. But he was definitely in the wrong here and he knows it.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    ? shouldnt have walked up on him like that. I guess she just wanted to give him a kiss right? ? that hoe. She got money and an emergency marriage out of it. She needs to thank him.

? walke din the elevator another broke ? and woke up a multimillionaire. There are no victims here.

? he swung on her before she even walked towards him. We all know you hate women darc but damn ? you can't deny what's clear in front of your face on the video

RAY RICE FIANCE: HEY I THINK DARC HATES WOMEN...LEMME ADMIT TO SLAPPING THE ? OUT OF RAY RICE UNDER OATH.

I guess the poice arrested her ass too for ? 's and giggles right?

Bottom line is if it wasnt a female people would just be saying "STUPID ASS LIL ? SHOULDA KEPT HIS HANDS TO HIS SELF....DONT RUN UP IF U DONT WANNA GET DONE UP. WHY THE ? WOULD U CHALLENGE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER AND U ONLY 5'6 (or whatever height this ? is)"

If this is about anything more than a bunch of ? turds getting squeamish because a female lost a fight she started please let me know. Other than that spare me the "you just hate women" ? . NO...I hate hypocrites.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the video it looks like he spit in her face or jumped at her before she even gave him the tap to the face. ? looks bad.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This is indefensible on Ray's part. You can't defend this ? .
  • DarcSkies
    Parallel wrote: »
    We get it Darc, you're cool with beating women. No need for the name calling friend.

Im cool with beating ANYBODY if they put their hands on you first. YOU brought up the "women" ? as if it's something special.

And where exactly did I name call?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    That slap wasn't nothing to warrant what he did, that slap looked like a tap to the face. ? ? should have just walked away from the situation
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that bad...calling those punches is almost extreme

I've seen worse

More of a closed fist mush than a punch lol
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    On second look, she hit her head on the rail too. Damn.

Thats why she got knocked out........
    and she married dude......smh

of course she married him that's the ticket out the hood
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    remember when this ? was confident that when all the facts came out the public would understand? ? ray rice ole ? ass.
  • DarcSkies
    So ? just showed me something I missed. He SPIT on her at the beginning of the video and she hit him (which is a fair reaction).

So uh...YEAH...THIS ? LOOKS BAD lol

I still dont feel sorry for the ? to be honest basically because I wouldnt feel sorry for a dude in the same situation. And if it was a dude you ? would be laughing (dont lie).

HOWEVER...this ? looks worse than I thought now SMH

*dos%20equis%20man.jpg

I DONT ALWAYS BACKPEDAL...BUT WHEN I DO...I STILL SAY ? THESE HOES...

@blackrain
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    We get it Darc, you're cool with beating women. No need for the name calling friend.

Im cool with beating ANYBODY if they put their hands on you first. YOU brought up the "women" ? as if it's something special.

And where exactly did I name call?

Sad and "A bunch of ? turds"

@parallel so you've never laughed at or been entertained by Fighting Videos? U never made a Solonge vs. JayZ joke or laughed at one?

Enough with the pretentious tone. An honest conversation would likely reveal everybody in this thread whining on behalf of this broad as hypocrites. For some idiotic reason hypocrisy seems to be perfectly OK so long as its on behalf of a female.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That burn slow

Lavar Arrington voice'

Get em!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roger goodell must have thought the video was never gon come out
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well allow me to be in the minority when it comes to this

My boy Josh Gordon gets suspended A WHOLE ? YEAR for sparking a blunt or two but this Ray "I solanged my fiance in the elevator" Rice get TWO COT DAMN GAMES for mortal combating his own fiance? The most bud gonna probably do to Josh`s own body (not nobody elses) is maybe cause him to forget what rout he running or something, this coward Ray is big and strong and could damn near ? that little ass woman if he roughs her up enough. She look ? damn near dead when he dragged her out of the elevator (harming another person). Something just dont seem fair about that ? when it comes to the punishment levels. Two games yall vs a whole season when somebody actually got hurt in the two game vae
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the good ole fashioned grab n shake
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant to say

Two game case up there at the end^ ^

Phone trippin
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaoo y'all reaction to this is hilarious

He was wrong but it just wasn't as bad as y'all reactions
  • playmaker88
    What happened to the good ole fashioned grab n shake
    Word to sensei Rock
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She shouldn't have spit on him and slap him. That nap enlightened her of her mistake
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    She shouldn't have spit on him and slap him. That nap enlightened her of her mistake

He spit on her and that slap wasn't bad. I play fight slap my daughters rougher than what she did to him
  • playmaker88
    At least now I understand why y'all say so much stupid ? in regards to sports though.
    Lol yup
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    punch was brutal and it made me lose respect for Ray...

he learned nothing from Ray Lewis all those years
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly why is it that everybody so outraged about the ? besides the chick it happened to?