GOAT way to put ambrose and daniel bryan over when they come back

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
i know ambrose is about to come back soon, but i say hold him off till DB is about to come back as well..

have big show and mark henry go super monster heel as the tag champs and just destroy everyone with paul heyman as their advocate......

when the reigns and brock feud inevitably starts firing up, have all brock, henry and big show beating the ? outta reigns, then outta no where have ambrose and db show up to save his ass....

crowd will go literally ape ? , people would be falling outta their seats....and in a desperate attempt for the "authority " to control the situation, they make an impromptu tag match henry and big show against db and ambrose...and of course have them bait them into making it for the title.....

and then have ambrose and db win the titles......this gives reigns his chance to go over on brock without crowding the main event spot as soon as db comes back...

when rollins eventually cashes in....him and db can feud then....and eventually the title goes back to db...

what yall think?

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds solid, but ill rather them continue on solo paths tho, if they did go that route somehow tho, could lead to a dope dean/db feud
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    But Henry and show as. Heels maybe best and least lamest for them, then add Brock, that is a hell of a stable doe
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only problem with that is Ambrose isnt injured or anything, everyone pretty much knows that hes away shooting a WWE studios film and will be back in a few weeks. I think that keepin em out that long may also throw everything off as far as what they already have going.

I like that Monster heel team of Mark Henry/Big Show with Paul as a manager idea tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dope idea but im tired of this heel for six months face for the other six months they do with Show and Henry
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambrose returns on the RAW after NoC..

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB needs to come back at RR
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not bad but as a DB mark think it would a step in the wrong direction he went from unified champ to tag-team champ.

with said it looks like Ambrose is more deserving of the Reigns spot and is very close to being a legit title contender upon his return.

i am still in awe in how over the Shield lasted, how over they got and how promising their solo careers look going forward. usually you get 1 star if you are lucky one you break up a stable or tag team. With the shield i fully expect each member to be in the main event picture for the forseeable future and legit stares.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    I would hope with dean they just taking a slower route, think about scsa, if he was pushed like reigns he mighta had the strap at mania 97, instead they built him a whole nother year
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did I know the idea was for them to be a tag team? Dude no. No reason at all to bury Ambrose and Bryan in a team not when you have so many guys already that could be put together and be a decent team.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hope with dean they just taking a slower route, think about scsa, if he was pushed like reigns he mighta had the strap at mania 97, instead they built him a whole nother year

I was thinking this

Ambrose is basically gonna be the Austin of this new era

Looking back at old footage with Stone Cold on the network I noticed that his ascend to the top was slow

They used a slow build with him and If they smart they'll do the same with Dean Ambrose
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i miss when they would build up wrestlers back in the day ? could take yrs but was worth it, now its like they start off at 100 and burn out
  • Dupac
    that's why i think it would be cool, it's pretty damn clear db and ambrose are gonna get dumb ? pops regardless of what they do....and thy already got a crowded main event story line....y complicate it more when db gets back???....and this is right in line for ambrose
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Those 2 would really put value back into the tag belts. If not those 2 then put cena with somebody because im tired of seeing his character overcome all odds by himself only.
  • Dupac
    kinda like the rock n sock connection