Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Tbh I didn't read much besides the OP... But do you believe we must follow the Moses' Laws for salvation through Christ?

Who is to say the kjv contains the original law of Moses? I don't believe it does.

OK I think I'm confused about the thread premise...

View the video.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading some of the mechanical genesis. .. extra complicated and extra simple.

Yeah best way to describe it but you learn so much more and deeper.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically this topic is a TC trying to pick and choose what sources fit his narrow world view and then call those sources the "right" sources? Yep, sounds like most of Christianity to me, and Christians wonder why there is such a backlash against them these days.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically this topic is a TC trying to pick and choose what sources fit his narrow world view and then call those sources the "right" sources? Yep, sounds like most of Christianity to me, and Christians wonder why there is such a backlash against them these days.

It's more like the so called sources are not a sources of anything they are pure fictional lies that were written 200 years ago.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    What I mean to say is that the KJV edition came from earlier corruptions by Romans. The book was not developed in the 1600's it was translated from previous writings at that time.
    fair enough on the clarification, but what we call the KJV was developed in the 1600s. it's a little different than just an attempt to make a literal translation.
  • beenwize
    edited September 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

It's more like the so called sources are not a sources of anything they are pure fictional lies that were written 200 years ago.

You still trying to discredit even tho similar teachings have been found in Dead Sea scrolls and many other scripture so you sounds foolish. You can't discredit the information contained in the scripture so you try to say it came from a shady source. So the devil wants us to not harm animals and be vegetarian? Lol the scripture teaches most everything in the New Testament to a higher degree tho so where is the evil in not being able to eat an animal or pork?
  • beenwize
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If the kjv Bible has prophecy of man returning to a vegetarian diet then how can you discredit it? How can it become fulfilled if we are supposed to continue eating animals and pork?

In Isaiah there is prophesy that says killing an animal would be no different than killing a man so If the Essene scripture instructs us not to harm or eat animals now then how can that prophecy be fulfilled if we adhere to your doctrine of using animals for food?
  • beenwize
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    What I mean to say is that the KJV edition came from earlier corruptions by Romans. The book was not developed in the 1600's it was translated from previous writings at that time.
    fair enough on the clarification, but what we call the KJV was developed in the 1600s. it's a little different than just an attempt to make a literal translation.

Ok. You would still have to trust that the translation came from an original source and not a corruption.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Ok. You would still have to trust that the translation came from an original source and not a corruption.

Read the mechanical Bible.
  • beenwize
    Options

Read the mechanical Bible.

Have a pdf link?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    They have genesis completely translated not in fragments like everything else which takes time read and it teaches you Hebrew in the process.

http://m.mechanical-translation.org/mt/translation1.html
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

You still trying to discredit even tho similar teachings have been found in Dead Sea scrolls and many other scripture so you sounds foolish. You can't discredit the information contained in the scripture so you try to say it came from a shady source. So the devil wants us to not harm animals and be vegetarian? Lol the scripture teaches most everything in the New Testament to a higher degree tho so where is the evil in not being able to eat an animal or pork?

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NO LONGER IN EDEN, the very nature of man changed and that is why ? allowed us to eat certain eats. It is that simple. Read genesis ? accepted the sacrifice of abel AND IT WAS THE BLOOD of an animal. and rejected cain. and later on ? commands animal sacrifice. there is nothing evil in not eating meat nor is there evil in eating meat because ? has allowed it at least for now

THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY 12 IS NONSENSE. and was written 200 years ago and has no ancient text behind it. it's publishers admit that it was channeled information and uses words that did not exist in ancient times.
  • beenwize
    edited September 2014
    Options

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NO LONGER IN EDEN, the very nature of man changed and that is why ? allowed us to eat certain eats. It is that simple. Read genesis ? accepted the sacrifice of abel AND IT WAS THE BLOOD of an animal. and rejected cain. and later on ? commands animal sacrifice. there is nothing evil in not eating meat nor is there evil in eating meat because ? has allowed it at least for now

THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY 12 IS NONSENSE. and was written 200 years ago and has no ancient text behind it. it's publishers admit that it was channeled information and uses words that did not exist in ancient times.

Bullshyt. I like how you conviently skipped over my questions.

If the kjv Bible has prophecy of man returning to a vegetarian diet then how can you discredit it? How can it become fulfilled if we are supposed to continue eating animals and pork?

In Isaiah there is prophesy that says killing an animal would be no different than killing a man so If the Essene scripture instructs us not to harm or eat animals now then how can that prophecy be fulfilled if we adhere to your doctrine of using animals for food?

• zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

If you read the bible then you would know that by the end ? changes everything, in essence after "the end times"
    we go back to a sort of eden

"In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all. The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord." Isaiah 11:6-9"No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.

No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only the cursed will die that young! In those days people will live in the houses they build and eat the fruit of their own vineyards. Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses and confiscate their vineyards. For my people will live as long as trees, and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains." Isaiah 65:20-22

but for right now it is lawful for man to eat meat. THE ESSENE SCRIPTURES and all that other crazy ? you read are incorrect.
  • beenwize
    Options

If you read the bible then you would know that by the end ? changes everything, in essence after "the end times"

"In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all. The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord." Isaiah 11:6-9"No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.

No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only the cursed will die that young! In those days people will live in the houses they build and eat the fruit of their own vineyards. Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses and confiscate their vineyards. For my people will live as long as trees, and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains." Isaiah 65:20-22

but for right now it is lawful for man to eat meat. THE ESSENE SCRIPTURES and all that other crazy ? you read are incorrect.

You don't make any sense. If eating meat is the way to live then there would be no such prophecy of man returning to a vegetarian diet.... Now would it?

You see the problem is you think you know it all when you don't know ? . How can that prophecy become fulfilled if we supposed to eat meat in the meantime? You think Jesus is going to come touch you and you instantly become a vegetarian? Lol get real dude. You are way off.
  • zombie
    Options

You don't make any sense. If eating meat is the way to live then there would be no such prophecy of man returning to a vegetarian diet.... Now would it?

You see the problem is you think you know it all when you don't know ? . How can that prophecy become fulfilled if we supposed to eat meat in the meantime? You think Jesus is going to come touch you and you instantly become a vegetarian? Lol get real dude. You are way off.

Do you know what the meaning od the word prophecy is?? it's a foretelling of the future and right now is not the future so we still eat meat if we want to. the nature of reality changed when man was thrown from eden, after the last days things will change again. that is what the prophecy is saying if you believe one of those changes will be our diet that's ok i won't argue against that

but Man can eat meat now because ? said we can

Genesis 9:3
    all the treaders which are living will exist for you for food, like all the green herbs I gave to you,

and i did not get that from the kjv
  • beenwize
    Options
    Lol you are a willfully ignorant fool. I'm not going to debate with you on something so simple to understand.
  • beenwize
    Options
    You talking about future. This is the future. That prophecy was written thousands of years ago so why are you saying this is not the future. I'm done. You choose to be ignorant.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You talking about future. This is the future. That prophecy was written thousands of years ago so why are you saying this is not the future. I'm done. You choose to be ignorant.

This is not the time period the prophecy is talking about if it was we would not still be eating meat you idiot.

last time i checked 100 is still considered old and in some place babies still die after a few days so clearly we are not in the time period of this prophecy. Be a man and admit you are wrong it won't make you less.
  • zombie
    Options
    Lol you are a willfully ignorant fool. I'm not going to debate with you on something so simple to understand.

You believe in gospels that were written 200 years ago you have no right to call any one a fool
  • beenwize
    Options

This is not the time period the prophecy is talking about if it was we would not still be eating meat you idiot.

last time i checked 100 is still considered old and in some place babies still die after a few days so clearly we are not in the time period of this prophecy. Be a man and admit you are wrong it won't make you less.

Just stupid.

So you basically waiting for a wolf to live with a lamb then you will become vegetarian? Lol

You are willfully ignorant and a waste of my time.
  • beenwize
    Options

You believe in gospels that were written 200 years ago you have no right to call any one a fool

Dum dum it was translated 200 years ago and the same type of teachings have been found in Dead Sea scrolls and many other ancient scripture so you can't discredit the vegetarian teaching since many other sources back it up.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my opinion the KJV is a lie. That book was tampered with by the Romans and they hid the true teachings of Christ. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve aka Nazarenes, Essene Gospel of Peace, and Essene Humane Gospel of Christ all outshine the gospels found in the New Testament. Any books that promote the eating of animal flesh and animal sacrifice is not of the true ? .

A while back I went back on my word out of fear because I good felt alone and most of the believers condemn you on a daily basis for not believing the KJV, but I have to stick with what I feel is truth and take the straight and narrow path. Apostle Paul has many people eating Pork, Shrimp and all types of disease causing foods. Some of the truth is still in the KJV which is why it begins with men on a all vegetarian diet and ends with men returning to a all vegetarian diet. It's just that the text inbetween was corrupted by men that love to eat meat.

btw here is a great video for those with an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCOpr5WWnY

Not this again, smh.....lol....you better start fasting and pray for the rauch to guide you with wisdom and understanding.

show me in scripture where Shaul says it's ok to eat pork and shrimp
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The writings of the Essenes contradict the writings of the KJV because you think the KJV is an original source. It contradicts it in the parts that men corrupted the scripture which you believe to be inspired. You are dealing with a corrupted text. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve teaches the original way of life ? intended for men including the no eating of animal flesh, no animal sacrifice, etc, while the KJV teaches religion. How can the KJV be of ? when it teaches us to eat animals for food? You really think that doctrine comes from the highest divinity?

and the Torah contains the same thing, genesis says that and that's the way to go, but when Adam and Eve rebelled he gave them the dietary laws for the flesh, those laws heals the body.
  • zombie
    Options

Dum dum it was translated 200 years ago and the same type of teachings have been found in Dead Sea scrolls and many other ancient scripture so you can't discredit the vegetarian teaching since many other sources back it up.

the gospels of the holy 12 claims to be a translation of a text but that text never existed if the source contradicts genesis then the source is a lie